Jennifer Lopez Shares Location of Famous Grammy Dress

There are 5 comments on the Jan 5, 2013, Dan's Papers story titled Jennifer Lopez Shares Location of Famous Grammy Dress. In it, Dan's Papers reports that:

More than a decade after Jennifer Lopez awed the planet with her revealing green Versace dress with a far-more-than-plunging neckline at the 2000 Grammy Awards, the pop idol and Water Mill resident told Harpers Bazaar that the iconic piece of fashion history is actually just sitting in her closet at home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Dan's Papers.

Rb RECORDS

Beograd, Serbia

#1 Jan 6, 2013
Hackers annoy me and threatening to kill.Many are in the hands of hackers, but ...I will learn to program and to build a parallel world but they will never hear the voices.

Rb RECORDS

Europe

#2 Jan 6, 2013
At this presentation appear commercials that are destructive.
Rb RECORDS

Europe

#3 Jan 6, 2013
Jennifer, take my counsel.Why Jennifer starts to rule the world?Simple, recorded with a camera and put it on YOUTUBE.
Rb RECORDS

Beograd, Serbia

#4 Jan 6, 2013
At this presentation appear in adsdating girls.from Argentina.Or Columbia.hackers are frequent.
Rb RECORDS

Beograd, Serbia

#5 Jan 6, 2013
Developers, please delete all of what I wroteI banged it impossible nonsense, shame.These are the critical states of consciousness and ideology thatHackers chasing me even though I have experience.On television too mention hackers and their societiesand hierarchy.Dangerous nonsense I wrote.But when it comes to J.Lo, really, I can see all the best.or, a laughing young generation.I'd like to erase everything.Who wants to tell him everything that had happened to meLet me write an E-MAIL.radomir013@gmail.com
Rb RECORDS PARANORMAL SHOW.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Southampton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Optometrist Apr 22 Beach Man 2
Review: Vanderleigh Properties (Nov '08) Mar 26 STAY AWAY 37
News James Bissett, Long Island Aquarium Owner, Foun... (Dec '11) Mar '15 Harold 2,866
News Community Reading Feb '15 Zombie Corpse Rental 1
Review: My Wonderful Spa Jan '15 rocks 1
Did Nancy Genovese Get Her Money Yet? LOLOLOLO... (Feb '11) Dec '14 Rich Giddens 9
News Adopting older kids: heavenly (Dec '06) Nov '14 edlacinski 4
More from around the web

Southampton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]