James Bissett, Long Island Aquarium Owner, Found Dead in Apparent Suicide

Dec 16, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: International Business Times

James Bissett, the co-owner of Long Island Aquarium, was found dead Wednesday night in what police are calling an apparent suicide.

Comments
2,841 - 2,856 of 2,856 Comments Last updated Wednesday
First Prev
of 143
Next Last
Harold

Bronx, NY

#3025 May 15, 2014
Misfits night wrote:
Jimmy bisset is my dude 666 satan
Go to church!
Harold

United States

#3026 May 15, 2014
The Gilgo Killer offed Jimmy Bissett!!
Harold

United States

#3027 May 15, 2014
Nerd, sorry for my comments. I rethought a bit and sort of agree with you and that's why I came to the conclusion of my last text. Later.
Harold

United States

#3028 May 15, 2014
I do wonder why they haven't I.D.ed any other victims???
Harold

United States

#3029 May 15, 2014
I would be pretty sure by now the Authorities have visited every gold store within 100 miles to find one at least that sells golden pigs? Was it hand made? Later.
Harold

United States

#3030 May 15, 2014
And no one comes forward that ever saw a golden pig neckless and not one other john comes forward that knew any of the victims??? It's time for ELF low frequency microwaves I think. Later.
Jane

New York, NY

#3031 Jun 2, 2014
I think you have a bad element on Long Island. Between gambling, drugs, etc. it all goes hand in hand. When gangs of thugs control the media, an drag people name through the mud makes me sick. These people are not telling the truth about these people. There is a number of pieces of garbage that should have been locked up a long time ago. If they don't there still be running there game. Organize crime is still running there game.
The public isn't stupid. I don't believe this murders are random.
Jane

Brooklyn, NY

#3032 Jun 11, 2014
Bikers did this
Jane

New York, NY

#3033 Jun 12, 2014
They owe this family an apology. You some real low life in suffolk county, I hope the truth comes out about all the garbage that going on in suffolk county. An the people that are behind this garbage need to have there names put in the paper.
I knew jn

New York, NY

#3034 Jun 14, 2014
Theforeigner wrote:
A question to those who James Bissett:
Do you know the reason why he commited suicide?
Was he depressed? or were there some other circumstances in his life that could explain why he choose to take his own life?
He was in financial fire straight
CMDM

Rockwall, TX

#3035 Jun 14, 2014
Why don't they just take JB's DNA and see if it shows up on any of the Gilgo Beach remains? Easy way to clear this up once and for all.
ChoM

Mastic, NY

#3036 Jun 16, 2014
It has become apparent. That many if these suicides and even some murders. Are just not so. They are fake people identities. In the first place.
This alligns with the dishonesty and secretive sneakiness of WWII NAZIS.
Remember many of them escaped when they were stopped.
Lived to have children too.
Then they made the Montauk Project. Continued experimenting, killing and torturing right here on LI. They created many Mind contolled Monsters.
Who have been lieing, cheating and stealing from our Government. Since 1945.
Give this some thought.
ChoM

Mastic, NY

#3037 Jun 16, 2014
These Robots are now our Police Officers, Court Officers, Clerks etc. Mind Controlled. They are not able to do the rignt thing.
Look up online MkUltra project 1940s /50s.
Kids were kidnapped. Another Auschwitz right under our noses.
We have to unite as Americans. Find out what country assisted these Thugs in getting out from having consequences for their inhuman horrific crimes.
One of their decendants Is most likely The Gilgo Beach Serial Killer.This P.O.S has been out there since the 60s. ZODIAC has never been caught either.Same M.O. Similar signature just evolved not caught. Many similarities. Including the posing of victims.Taunting families.
Harold

New York, NY

#3038 Jul 15, 2014
Chom, don't get so one- sided about the ELF biz. There are good uses of ELFs as well as bad. Many celebrities are under ELF control. As well as average " everyday people. This may have to do with the biz of " snuff films? "7908
Jane

New York, NY

#3039 Tuesday Aug 19
I would not be surprised if these are bikers (2). Involved in the gilgo beach murders as well as james bissett murder. They work for organize crime. It's all tied together.
Harold

Baltimore, MD

#3040 Wednesday
Jane wrote:
I would not be surprised if these are bikers (2). Involved in the gilgo beach murders as well as james bissett murder. They work for organize crime. It's all tied together.
Jane, you're funny. What's with the number 2? Two bikers? Are you #3? Hey, here's something funny? The hitman for the mob is finally old and gray. And he finally gets caught. He admits to the Judge he killed 17 people over the years for the mob. The Judge asks him how he got away with these murders for so long? He replies, " I guess no one was watching!"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 143
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Southampton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 4 hr Lol 16,781
LaValle, Thiele secure 4-poster bucks Thu Hangman 2
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Wed Vote Zornow 6,408
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Aug 9 JEWISH VOICE 438
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) Aug 7 dew4794 673
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) Aug 1 tbird Cat Controller 756
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Aug 1 r u crazy 6,377
•••

Southampton News Video

•••
•••

Southampton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Southampton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••