James Bissett, Long Island Aquarium O...

James Bissett, Long Island Aquarium Owner, Found Dead in Apparent Suicide

There are 2895 comments on the International Business Times story from Dec 16, 2011, titled James Bissett, Long Island Aquarium Owner, Found Dead in Apparent Suicide. In it, International Business Times reports that:

James Bissett, the co-owner of Long Island Aquarium, was found dead Wednesday night in what police are calling an apparent suicide.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at International Business Times.

harold schaefet7794

United States

#2968 Jul 13, 2013
Justanopinion wrote:
To say that there is no evidence against this guy is way more ignorant than calling him a murderer. Do your research and try not to be suspicious of this guy
You're funny Justin. Care to point us in one direction or another of evidence? Thank you!
harold schaefer7794

United States

#2970 Jul 22, 2013
Justin, how about one direction into what and where to research?
harold schaefer7794

United States

#2971 Jul 22, 2013
Oh yeah, take your time!
harold schaefer7794

United States

#2972 Jul 22, 2013
Justanopinion wrote:
To say that there is no evidence against this guy is way more ignorant than calling him a murderer. Do your research and try not to be suspicious of this guy
Everyone got " sucked, " into these suspicions from reading the various threads. Do you have any other possible, specific perps in mind? Who else do you feel or think might have had their hands in these matters, Justin? P.S. No evidence=everyone is really dumb? Who the murderer is=not as much dumb? Later.
harold schaefer7794

United States

#2973 Jul 27, 2013
Hi Just an onion!:-). Care to elaborate? We're waiting. What did you research? What conclusions did you draw? P. S. Cat got your bun?
harold schaefer7794

Brooklyn, NY

#2974 Aug 4, 2013
Hello Justin. Hello Justin Onion.
harold schaefer7794

United States

#2975 Aug 4, 2013
Hey, hi you all. Maybe the authorities will come out next week n let us know who they think the Gikgo killer is? Maybe they wilk anounce it next week on t.v.?m
harold schaefer7794

Brooklyn, NY

#2976 Aug 5, 2013
Look. It 3330. Maybe we play that n.y. Number?
harold schaefer7794

Brooklyn, NY

#2977 Aug 5, 2013
Hey maybe we play 6625?
harold schaefer7794

Brooklyn, NY

#2978 Aug 5, 2013
ScrewBall Long Islanders.
harold schaefer7794

Brooklyn, NY

#2979 Aug 5, 2013
Hey, maybe we just listen to the Beatles?
harold schaefer7794

Brooklyn, NY

#2980 Aug 6, 2013
Justanopinion wrote:
Hey Justin. Hi. What do you say if you got nothing ti think about.
harold schaefer7794

Brooklyn, NY

#2981 Aug 6, 2013
Excuse me. to.
harold schaefer7794

United States

#2982 Aug 7, 2013
harold schaefer7794 wrote:
Hey, maybe we just listen to the Beatles?
idiot. there r more important things to thonk about.
harold schaefer7794

Lawrence, MA

#2983 Aug 16, 2013
Did anybody notice that Gilgo sounds like GI Joe?
harold schaefer7794

United States

#2984 Aug 21, 2013
Nobody cares anymore?
Pink

Brentwood, NY

#2985 Aug 22, 2013
Did anybody notice that Gilgo sounds like GI Joe?
Interesting. Point? Relevance?
harold schaefer7794

Hyattsville, MD

#2986 Aug 29, 2013
Pink wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting. Point? Relevance?
Wow, I really can't believe you didn't pick-up on this quicker Pinko? Or anyone else for that matter so don't feel bad or slighted! Rhyme! Eg. Gilgo-dildo-Gi Joe-El Cokemo! All serial killers from my research and you realize I'm an amatur probably have a mental,( of couse, emotional,) disorder. F.B.I. etc. stear clear of this area,( except for their own research-to stay ahead of course or on top, so to speak,) Simple reason being that most of the populous has the disorder subliminally,( or not,) but most of the populous are not killers. Rhymes or sound alikes as I like to phrase it sets these, " bastards, " off. Thanks for the input. Later.
Pink

Brentwood, NY

#2987 Aug 29, 2013
<quoted text> Wow, I really can't believe you didn't pick-up on this quicker Pinko? Or anyone else for that matter so don't feel bad or slighted! Rhyme! Eg. Gilgo-dildo-Gi Joe-El Cokemo! All serial killers from my research and you realize I'm an amatur probably have a mental,( of couse, emotional,) disorder. F.B.I. etc. stear clear of this area,( except for their own research-to stay ahead of course or on top, so to speak,) Simple reason being that most of the populous has the disorder subliminally,( or not,) but most of the populous are not killers. Rhymes or sound alikes as I like to phrase it sets these, " bastards, " off. Thanks for the input. Later.
If it were only Gilgo where the bodies were found, you might kick that notion around. Being that you're in CA, you're not familiar enough with the area & how many locations were involved & what might connect them all besides the remains found. I think the person responsible is a sick, stupid killer & has made a mistake & will be caught. He might think he's gotten away with murder but his time will end sooner than he'd like.
harold schaefer7794

Lawrence, MA

#2988 Aug 31, 2013
Pink wrote:
<quoted text>
If it were only Gilgo where the bodies were found, you might kick that notion around. Being that you're in CA, you're not familiar enough with the area & how many locations were involved & what might connect them all besides the remains found. I think the person responsible is a sick, stupid killer & has made a mistake & will be caught. He might think he's gotten away with murder but his time will end sooner than he'd like.
Do you think he was crashing off heroin? He was blacklisted with the dealers and could notget anymoreso he just up and killed himself? Notice how broadchested he appears in the photos? And he really had nothing to do with the murders and certain people? are using him as the muderer?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Southampton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Horseshoe crab sting (Jul '07) Jun 27 lkjlk 79
News De Blasio mandates restroom access for transgen... Jun 10 Nopal 4
Song about the Citiots! Jun 8 John_Albert 1
News Billy Joel's daughter, Alexa Ray Joel, hospital... (Dec '09) May '16 drugs thin the herd 34
News $1M Bail for Suspect in Fatal East Islip Home I... (Apr '11) May '16 The executioner 15
News Mattituck man arrested in DWI incident (Dec '07) May '16 Strike 5 your sti... 41
News Suffolk men had stolen appliances in rental tru... Apr '16 Sheri Marie 1

Southampton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Southampton Mortgages