James Bissett, Long Island Aquarium O...

James Bissett, Long Island Aquarium Owner, Found Dead in Apparent Suicide

There are 2895 comments on the International Business Times story from Dec 16, 2011, titled James Bissett, Long Island Aquarium Owner, Found Dead in Apparent Suicide. In it, International Business Times reports that:

James Bissett, the co-owner of Long Island Aquarium, was found dead Wednesday night in what police are calling an apparent suicide.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at International Business Times.

harold schaefer 7794

Astoria, NY

#2926 Jan 12, 2013
Someone who wanted his heart broken. Or, " bastard " KGB. Later. P.S. Doesn't explain the babies though. Except hypnosis?
Neil Snodgrass

Long Island City, NY

#2927 Jan 14, 2013
Harold, hi. Did you hear anything about Adam's anatamy being unusual such as ears sticking way out or having very small penis or having 6 toes on one foot or being and acting affeminately? Did he own any pets? Later.
harold schaefer 7794

Long Island City, NY

#2928 Jan 14, 2013
Hi Snod. I haven't heard a thing about those things although I understand most geek types have very small penises. Can you find out the last video game Adam purchased? Later. P.S. At what stores also? What the hell, we might as well go in that one direction first. I have a theory or two.
Neil Snodgrass

Long Island City, NY

#2929 Jan 14, 2013
Sure Harold! Gladly! And think about the food stock-piled in the house? And what he normally ate? Maybe he poped open the wrong can of whatever? Also whatever made him pass from reality to nonreality may have just been in his mind? Later. P.S. Acvording to experts, mild autism is not a mental illness.
Neil Snodgrass

Long Island City, NY

#2930 Jan 14, 2013
Harold hi. It may have been the fact that he was ugly, smelly, cowardly, penis envied jerk! Later.
harold schaeger7794

Long Island City, NY

#2931 Jan 14, 2013
Hi Bill! You are certainly wellcome to comment on the coward Bissett or the kid coward of them all-baby killer Adam.
harold schaeger7794

Astoria, NY

#2932 Jan 16, 2013
There is a new phenomina happening. The ultra-wealthy are performing their own dastardly deeds in the area of mass-murder and mayhem. You go figure. I figure IT's probably the end result of the fact that cheap labor of yesteryear is no longer inexpensive. " Cheap is Dear, " as the old saying goes. Multi-millionaires Murder Club. There are many more questions that need answers! Bissett, Adam Lanza, Rockaby Billy, etc. Although, when the profit motive is missing in these bizarre areas I am left very puzzeled. Very puzzeled! Have a nice day! Later!
Harold Schaefer7794

Astoria, NY

#2933 Jan 16, 2013
Industialized and civilized, they call us? Shame! Shame! Hey Snod, wha up? Later.
Harold Schaefer7794

Astoria, NY

#2934 Jan 16, 2013
Or is IT, " when you want something, do it yourself. " These old adages? Those in that, MMC still have that,( cheap sayings ) in mind. Makes you wonder don't it? Later!
Snod

Astoria, NY

#2935 Jan 16, 2013
Just back in! Hi Harold. I know, I know. Adam Lanza again Harold! Right? Wow was what I thought also after I read the threads + posts. Be4 I finished I started going bavk to church also. God bless Harold. Later.
Harold Schaefer7794

Astoria, NY

#2936 Jan 16, 2013
Amen, Snod. Later!
Harold Schaefer7794

Astoria, NY

#2937 Jan 17, 2013
Hi guys! Adam Lanza was said to be on the genious level? Why would he not be on radar? Someone's radar? Why would , " they, " miss the opportunity? Later!
Harold Schaefer7794

Astoria, NY

#2938 Jan 18, 2013
Hi. Food for thought! Before Adam Lanza happened, what was the political agenda progress from the White House on down??? Where was gun control sitting? Later!
Harold Schaefer7794

Astoria, NY

#2939 Jan 18, 2013
Food for thought. Movies, bad upbringing, violence on T.V. Guns, stress, profit, and then some have all been blamed for mass killers. But not for serial killers. In our history there has not been one serial or mass killer who was a dancer. Why? Because dancing is Kool! Later.
Harold Schaefer7794

Astoria, NY

#2940 Jan 18, 2013
Lisa Long is cool. Nice writing. Nice ideas. Yeah, right! Later. P.$. Maybe next time she mightbe Peter Lanza.
Harold Schaefer7794

United States

#2941 Jan 19, 2013
Good morning! Advertising is advertising! So in conclusion,(?) the Sandbox 20 was one of the most extreme examples of advertising coupled with a social physiological political media involved affect and effect before and after experiment! Wild. Dam, these characters are not only playing for keeps,( 21-30-45 l.l.s.) but tell you when to laugh, cry or applaude also! Later.
Harold Schaefer7794

Astoria, NY

#2942 Jan 19, 2013
Oh yeah. I passed this class. Do I get a star on my paperwork? What do you think or feel about the question of, " them " learning more,( what areas ) in their line of work? Extreme advertising sucks when people get hurt or worse. New avenue! We know who is behind Proctor + Gambles advertising. We know who'se PR outfit is behind Chevrolet. We know who'se behind Is behind Heinikin's PR. So, whose outfit was behind the symphony of the Sandbox 20? God bless! Later.
Paxil

Saint Petersburg, FL

#2943 Jan 19, 2013
Was he taking those psychiatric depression pills that cause SUICIDE ?

See www.ssristories.com

Serious neuropsychiatric events including, but not limited to, depression, suicidal ideation, suicide attempt, and completed suicide have been reported in patients taking these drugs.
Paxil

Saint Petersburg, FL

#2944 Jan 19, 2013
Was he trying to quit smoking and taking Chantix ?

All patients being treated with CHANTIX should be observed for neuropsychiatric symptoms including changes in behavior, hostility, agitation, depressed mood, and suicide-related events, including ideation, behavior, and attempted suicide. These symptoms, as well as worsening of pre-existing psychiatric illness and completed suicide, have been reported in some patients attempting to quit smoking while taking CHANTIX in the postmarketing experience.

Psych drugs cause suicide, do a tox test.
Harold Schaefer7794

Astoria, NY

#2945 Jan 19, 2013
Paxil wrote:
Was he taking those psychiatric depression pills that cause SUICIDE ?
See www.ssristories.com
Serious neuropsychiatric events including, but not limited to, depression, suicidal ideation, suicide attempt, and completed suicide have been reported in patients taking these drugs.
i don't know what drug he was on? I not M.E. I not a crisis actor either. I am an observer,pg 12. I think he was on, " threat drug. " get the drift? He on 5 computers-genious. He hack into this game? Shit if i know what he thinking. I dont read minds. Get into too much trouble doing that although there is this one girl whose mind i do read,,( and gestures + moods + body rocks + well u get the idea. She cool, no not that, Kool, just cool. She fun. Later. P.s. She see the psych n she do flip out sometimes. Not violently just extra loud verbally while standin by her home door-at the wind or people just passing by. To calm her down, i look in her eyes n say, l who loves you?l 2secondd is all it takes. Then if i in the mood, i bring her to my place n let her,( actually me,) use my sex toys also. She got the most full n beautiful butt. She no missin any teeth, she always primped n clean...?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Southampton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Horseshoe crab sting (Jul '07) Jun 21 Badothebone 78
News De Blasio mandates restroom access for transgen... Jun 10 Nopal 4
Song about the Citiots! Jun 8 John_Albert 1
News Billy Joel's daughter, Alexa Ray Joel, hospital... (Dec '09) May '16 drugs thin the herd 34
News $1M Bail for Suspect in Fatal East Islip Home I... (Apr '11) May '16 The executioner 15
News Mattituck man arrested in DWI incident (Dec '07) May '16 Strike 5 your sti... 41
News Suffolk men had stolen appliances in rental tru... Apr '16 Sheri Marie 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Southampton Mortgages