James Bissett, Long Island Aquarium O...

James Bissett, Long Island Aquarium Owner, Found Dead in Apparent Suicide

There are 2895 comments on the International Business Times story from Dec 16, 2011, titled James Bissett, Long Island Aquarium Owner, Found Dead in Apparent Suicide. In it, International Business Times reports that:

James Bissett, the co-owner of Long Island Aquarium, was found dead Wednesday night in what police are calling an apparent suicide.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at International Business Times.

Niel Snodgrass II

United States

#2601 Nov 16, 2012
I studied at the London Police Academy for 6 years and thr Gilgo Murders Case stinks of rotten fish + chips so to speak! Laytor!
Niel Snodgrass II

United States

#2602 Nov 16, 2012
Oh yeah, motive is a good start here. What could possible motivate this Bissett character? What could possible motivate a host of people, orginizations and authorities to keep the lid of confusion on this Gilgo affair? Laytor.
Niel Snodgrass II

United States

#2603 Nov 16, 2012
Hey everybody, hi! This Bissett fellow ever go trick or treating on Halloween? His family or friends would know? No? Yes? What or who did he dress up as? A girl or a guy character? What did he do with his candy treats? Did he answer his door dyring Halloween night or day? What kind of candy did he give out? Candied puppy paws, vanilla and chocolate maybe? Chocolate covered cockroaches? He was one totaled out zipperhead! Passing himself off as a human being! RIP slug! Laytor!
harold Schaefer7794

United States

#2604 Nov 16, 2012
Hello Bloggers! Has anyone done research on any other similar situations like this Gilgo biz where an individual is suspect yet not suspect. Or is this Gilgo affair an original situation? Later!
Niel Snodgrass II

United States

#2605 Nov 17, 2012
Hello Logheads! Stop pestering the police. They peed more time to figure this Gilgo affairy out then let them have sit! I say! Laytor.
Niel Snodgrass II

United States

#2606 Nov 17, 2012
W.C. Fields played opposite a character-Norman Bissonet in a very old movie? The other character name was Jim. Fields played Harold.What was the name of the movie? Recall that Jim was a kid! Was this radio or a movie? Later! P. S. What was said between the kid and Fields and a third character-a woman by the name Amelia?
Niel Snodgrass II

United States

#2607 Nov 17, 2012
Someone must be ultra powerful to pin the Gilgo murders on Bissett and remain in hiding themselves? Who?
Niel Snodgrass II

United States

#2608 Nov 17, 2012
I doubt that their protecting people from Manhattan or Wyoming or Alaska. People from Long Island!!! Laytor.
harold schaefer7794

United States

#2609 Nov 18, 2012
Hi! Curious was probably, problematic and full of wizdum when she turned down my offer to confer with me about writting a book concerning the Gilgo Ghoul? From what I surmize the book wouldn't sell. So what does anyone think about me asking her to confer with me about a book concerning Cashous Clay? Later!
harold schaefer7794

United States

#2610 Nov 18, 2012
A thriller???
harold schaefer7794

United States

#2611 Nov 18, 2012
Hey Bloggers, I just read yesterday that a majority of, " Watchers, " ( 27l/32s ) have an average I.Q. of 55! Ha ha! Later!
Curious

United States

#2612 Nov 18, 2012
Its very weird that his wife irene has a live in boyfriend who was convicted 3 times of domestic violence on his (still wife). Mr john escobar broke his wifes nose twice and fractured her face. She also caught john meeting men and women off craigslist in nj.
Curious

United States

#2613 Nov 18, 2012
Wonder if his wife know the real history of the man shes living with and has around their kids. Hes got an alarming past im sure she knows nothing of
harold schaefer7794

United States

#2614 Nov 19, 2012
Curious wrote:
Its very weird that his wife irene has a live in boyfriend who was convicted 3 times of domestic violence on his (still wife). Mr john escobar broke his wifes nose twice and fractured her face. She also caught john meeting men and women off craigslist in nj.
Sorry Curious, I haven't been able to get let alone read any info about his past personal life. Where did you get this info?
harold schaefer7794

United States

#2615 Nov 19, 2012
Curious wrote:
Wonder if his wife know the real history of the man shes living with and has around their kids. Hes got an alarming past im sure she knows nothing of
Ditto Curious-no info on these matters!
harold schaefer7794

United States

#2616 Nov 20, 2012
Hi. Does anyone else have an interest in the Dominican Nanny killer? If she had died would she fit into the serial killer catagory? The cops are handling the Gilgo Ghoul case. O. K. so they need more time! In the mean time can some of you put some of your expertise into the nanny killys? Later!
harold schaefer7794

United States

#2617 Nov 20, 2012
Hey, who's hosting, That's Entertainment this week? Now, asside from Bissett murder mystery and Dominican Nanny we have the Brooklyn, " It's Me Again, serial killer! The police are, " stumped, " here also! Three murdered repsectable family orienteled very wealthy white middled aged and older gentil businessmen who worked long weekly hours away from their loved ones from day to day for decades are gone! Who done it? This crazy city! Maybe we should bring in 007 to help solved these crimes??? Later!
Neil Snodgrass II

United States

#2618 Nov 20, 2012
Yo, Harold just maybe is correct! Laytor!
Neil Snodgrass II

United States

#2619 Nov 21, 2012
My, " watcher, " is in my wall looking at me constantly, " Emily shouted into her phone as she leaned back on the kitchen chair almost to the point of flipping backwards. " No matter what part of the house I'm in; if there is a wall there those bastards are watching me and listening to me, " Emily said as her voice was changing from that loud hysterical scream to a softer monotonous whine. " Why just don't you go outside in the fresh night air where the cool breeze will refresh you and relax you, " Dr. Dolittle suggested in response. " Because then the birds and night owls will be watching, listening and interupting my thoughts, " Emily retorted to the Doctor. " Emily, " the Dr. said abrutly and overly firmly, " go stick a dildo up you butt hole and whistle Dixie and stop calling me at this unGodly hour! " " O.K. Dr. Dolotte, " Emily said quietly as she hung-up returning the phone reciever to the wall. Later Wallflowers! P.S. Bissett killed himself because at 48 he finally found out he was, " bugged, " and he had nothing to show them when they asked, " tell us something we don't know, Zipperhead! "
harold schaefer7794

United States

#2620 Nov 21, 2012
Yeah! O.K. Kool deduction Buffalo breath. I couldn't have said it any better. I add this. Bissett could only kill when he wasn't aware he was- " bugged. " The Zipperhead went completely off the wall when he, " discovered, " they were watching all along. They still weren't going to do anything to him such as indictment, etc. They just wanted to see him sqirm like the worm that he was and watch what he would do now that he was aware! Later!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Southampton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Horseshoe crab sting (Jul '07) Jun 21 Badothebone 78
News De Blasio mandates restroom access for transgen... Jun 10 Nopal 4
Song about the Citiots! Jun 8 John_Albert 1
News Billy Joel's daughter, Alexa Ray Joel, hospital... (Dec '09) May '16 drugs thin the herd 34
News $1M Bail for Suspect in Fatal East Islip Home I... (Apr '11) May '16 The executioner 15
News Mattituck man arrested in DWI incident (Dec '07) May '16 Strike 5 your sti... 41
News Suffolk men had stolen appliances in rental tru... Apr '16 Sheri Marie 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Southampton Mortgages