James Bissett, Long Island Aquarium O...

James Bissett, Long Island Aquarium Owner, Found Dead in Apparent Suicide

There are 2896 comments on the International Business Times story from Dec 16, 2011, titled James Bissett, Long Island Aquarium Owner, Found Dead in Apparent Suicide. In it, International Business Times reports that:

James Bissett, the co-owner of Long Island Aquarium, was found dead Wednesday night in what police are calling an apparent suicide.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at International Business Times.

harold schaefer7794

United States

#2143 Aug 22, 2012
Hi Bloggers! How come only white girls were victims of the Gilgo killer? Is he or she biased? I'd notify the NAACP pronto! And how come,( that's what Native American Indians asked Columbus when he first landed by the way ) there aren't more people discussing these new ideas grom Gypsy Maria? I've shortened her name! And how come Petrocelli playing dumb? Lastly I can only speculate what Columbus's answer was-maybe, " by water as he was pointing toward the ocean.
harold schaefer7794

United States

#2144 Aug 22, 2012
Hi Curious! How have you been? Want to change the subject from Gilgo to anti-abortion? Gilgo might have been politically motivated? The killer's thinking might have been slanting to must to the left such as, " what's another dead baby anyhow? There were approximately,( strange thay the authorities don't know exactly how many ) 2 million aborted unborn baboons in America last year performed by about only 450 doctors.
bissett employee

United States

#2145 Aug 22, 2012
none of your fuckimfg bus wrote:
bissset is a lousy place to do business. they dont give a shit about customers because of the volume they do. they are all SCUMBAGS!
you just sound like one of the many loser customers that we have and had to cut off for not paying there bills . go somewhere else we dont need your business..
harold schaefer7794

United States

#2146 Aug 22, 2012
Curious, I don't know how old you are but there were approximately 190,000 deaths last year from auto related accidents resulting from approximately 1 million overall mishaps on the roads. There must be some legitimate reasons why the authorities aren't releasing any info? I can't think of any? Watch River Phoenix's movie, A Night in the Life of Jimmy Readon! I think Bissett saw it too! Sometimes death has a motive! And there is just too damn much of it! That's one of the reasons I don't put grammah or sentence structure my high priority. Later!
bissett employee

United States

#2147 Aug 22, 2012
none of your fuckimfg bus wrote:
bissset is a lousy place to do business. they dont give a shit about customers because of the volume they do. they are all SCUMBAGS!
your just a loser, we have more than enough business. your the scumbag not the bissett employees. just pay your bills dont cry when you go on cod. all you loser customers pay your bills
harold schaefer7794

United States

#2148 Aug 22, 2012
Curious, one more thing! I figure out a lot of stuff in my life from research, etc. I still can't figure how Bissett got the contents of the Phoenix's fan mail and what about Joquain Phoenix's fan mail or Rain's or Summer's or Liberty's? Or any other celebraties mail? Another film River starred in was, " I Love You To Death. " This Bissett may have been somewhat autisic also? The real question to be answered first is who leaked the letter's to Jimmy Bissett and after we get that answered we will be on the road to solving these unimaginable, horrible crimes! P.S. Often autism has A delerium or delerious effect on the person involved! We need more of Bissett's and Petrocelli's life history!
harold schaefer7794

United States

#2149 Aug 22, 2012
bissett employee wrote:
<quoted text>
your just a loser, we have more than enough business. your the scumbag not the bissett employees. just pay your bills dont cry when you go on cod. all you loser customers pay your bills
Hey, this is N.Y. Where we love our customers like it says on the paper covering hangers from your dry cleaning. The FBI picked up some dry cleaning of Bissett before it got cleaned. Shannon Gilbert's hair remnants were found on them! Why in the world would you belittle your customerd? It's very easy to get a report or give a complaint to the Better Biz Breau about Bissett's companys.
Odd

Holbrook, NY

#2150 Aug 23, 2012
harold schaefer7794

United States

#2151 Aug 23, 2012
RON COHN-COMA wrote:
HEY HAROLD, HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU READ "CATCHER IN THE RYE?
GET A GRIP MAN!
Hello RCC! Years ago when I was a kid the " Dick, Lewis is watching, " commercial was all over the air waves night and day. I had no idea except for the Dick part as to what it all meant.The same goes for you. I got what you meant for me to think now! You make me want to read the book but for now the title is enough! I really don't want to call anybody a dick but I speak english so why won't you people? Besides Dick, I already knew!
harold schaefer7794

United States

#2152 Aug 23, 2012
Excuse me! Besides Dick, already knew, I meant to write. Is it possibly true that they found his ID on one of the graves? Later. Gypsy Maria asked that!
harold schaefer7794

United States

#2153 Aug 23, 2012
Or he dropped his watch in the area? I felt he was a bit off more; then he knew! I think he showed suicidal tendencies be4 his actual goodby???
harold schaefer7794

United States

#2154 Aug 24, 2012
Odd wrote:
http://
/2012/08/34266/police-say-mano rville-wildfire-was-arson-offe r-reward-for-arrest/
Newports or Marlboros!
harold schaefer7794

United States

#2155 Aug 24, 2012
Hi Bloggers! James Bissett was very wealthy! James Bissett was very influential! James Bissett had, " spies, " working for him! James Bissett was the, " boss! " James Bissett said, " jump, " and the receiver said, " how high! " James Bissett was never interviewed by the FBI! James Bissett lost his, " ID, " or watch or other identifying item in the marsh area. James Bissett got wind of the authorities questioning Brewer, Hacket and Coletti,( anyone notice there are so many letter, " t's " in these names? " ), and he always remembered his lost, " item. " He commits suicide. If he was so, " calculating, " from the beginng, he previsualized his suicide from day one? Burlap bags-lost item, certain stuff in his house!
harold schaefer7794

United States

#2156 Aug 24, 2012
Hi Odd! Gypsy Maria suggests a very or overly loyal employee set the fire. The motive being pure confusion associating that the Gilgo Killer is still alive!
harold schaefer7794

United States

#2157 Aug 24, 2012
Hi Bloggers! Sherlock Holmes had Watson! I have Gypsy Maria! What a team! Gypsy Maria has gotten a preliminary answer as to how James Bissett got his hands on the contents of some 48 letters from River Phoenix's obsessed fan. The letters began in 1992 and petered out just before River's death. The earliest victims remains are from 1996? There a few years in between. I think his first wife could answer his social and private customs during those early years. Later!
Watching from the shadows

Middle Island, NY

#2158 Aug 24, 2012
harold schaefer7794 wrote:
Hi Bloggers! Sherlock Holmes had Watson! I have Gypsy Maria! What a team! Gypsy Maria has gotten a preliminary answer as to how James Bissett got his hands on the contents of some 48 letters from River Phoenix's obsessed fan. The letters began in 1992 and petered out just before River's death. The earliest victims remains are from 1996? There a few years in between. I think his first wife could answer his social and private customs during those early years. Later!
Love the comments... Keep them coming
harold schaefer7794

United States

#2159 Aug 24, 2012
I think moderater wearing hoodie tonite as he is acting very suspicious.
harold schaefer7794

United States

#2160 Aug 24, 2012
Watching from the shadows wrote:
<quoted text>
Love the comments... Keep them coming
moderator on some sort of drug or he taking payola as he keeping my posts for himself.621
harold schaefer7794

United States

#2161 Aug 25, 2012
Hi Blogheads! I read a post that intrigues me. I can't recall the person's code name. The person stated they knew James Bissett 3rd from a biz. angle for 35 years. That would mean they knew him since he was 13 years old? Long before James had a biz? Did James work, " part time, " for this person and if so just in what capacity? Can anyone enlighten me? Gypsy Maria says this area of internment when he was 13 onward had something to do with the, " Golden Rule. " Do unto others as you would have them do unto you." She emphazises that this phrase came to her as a voice and very loud. Usually she hears voices as a whisper. Very loud means anger involved. Later.
harold schaefer7794

United States

#2162 Aug 25, 2012
Hi Bloggers! Can anybody tell me two things about James Bissett? Did he have the curiosity to explore the, " marshes, " or such a hobby, to examine the various plant life in them? If so, early or the later years? I assume he was an expert of horoculture henceforth the humor on my part about catching poison ivy described in the Gilgo Killer's profile. Number two: could Jim do impersonations of famous people or celebrities? Later.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Southampton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Horseshoe crab sting (Jul '07) Aug 24 11951Ratdog 86
News De Blasio mandates restroom access for transgen... Jun '16 Nopal 4
Song about the Citiots! Jun '16 John_Albert 1
News Billy Joel's daughter, Alexa Ray Joel, hospital... (Dec '09) May '16 drugs thin the herd 34
News $1M Bail for Suspect in Fatal East Islip Home I... (Apr '11) May '16 The executioner 15
News Mattituck man arrested in DWI incident (Dec '07) May '16 Strike 5 your sti... 41
News Suffolk men had stolen appliances in rental tru... Apr '16 Sheri Marie 1

Southampton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Southampton Mortgages