pets of the hells angels
Lost sheep

Manorville, NY

#1 Nov 15, 2009
It is a shame Abe how all those innocent ? small bike clubs are such punks and cowards that they follow the hells angels like little lost sheep.

How can these bikers? support Hells angels after reading facts . The angels cannot even point their chicken fingers at any club that has a larger percent of members that harm rape molest and murder American women and children all over America then the USA Hells angels.

when I talk about the large Percent of crimes committed by Hells angels . The hells angels and their pets in the small clubs are fast to include all bikers.

These small clubs want to share space with the Hells angels the Police should arrest the Hells angels supporters as accomplices to all the crimes the hells angels commit.

With out all these spineless aged 50+ freaks that support USa HA ,the punks of the USA hells angels would have no one to hide behind.

As everyone knows the USA Hells angels are a gang of out of shape cowards that cannot fight, think,eat, sleep with out the help from the men in those small clubs that date and support hells angels.

At what point will these spineless bikers tell hells angels enough is enough? I blame those spineless support clubs for all the USA women and children that have been harmed raped molested and murdered by the USA hells angels .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Southampton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dan Kirouac live at the Dockside Restaurant Mon New England Music... 1
News Motion for Holyoke police to detain 'illegal im... Nov 16 tomin cali 1
News Adams break-in case sees conviction (Apr '10) Nov 16 alicia2470 10
News Letter: Learn to Cope (Jan '15) Nov 5 cops are liars an... 8
News Pittsfield to get $15K federal grant to fight p... Oct '15 Tom bin Fontaine 2
Dockside Restaurant presents - live music with ... Oct '15 New England Music... 1
News Trump test: Clinton lets Jimmy Fallon tug on he... Oct '15 Dax Malone 99
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Southampton Mortgages