Review: T5 Nails Salon And SPA

Review: T5 Nails Salon And SPA

Posted in the Southampton Forum

mhcstudent

South Hadley, MA

#1 Mar 8, 2013
This is the most horrible place i've ever been to!! i went with my friends, and my friend went in first. She told her not to make it thin, and when she came out, they were thin but passable. Not the best service though. It looks like someone really inexperienced did them. It was my turn next, and I emphasized that they should not be thin. She said ok. She waxed and plucked them. One of them is thin and looks better. The other one looks like a plucked chicken. There was NO NEED to keep on plucking it. This lady was so inexperienced, and she had to be a moron to keep on plucking it. It looks like nearly half the eyebrow is gone. Im never going there again!! She couldn't even apologize!! Go to Holyoke Mall!!! They are $1 more, but they an AMAZING job compared to this horrible dump!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Southampton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News In the courts ... Mon Cops are degenerates 1
Loud Noise over Chicopee... Sep 22 prd 1
News Corey Feldman's bizarre performance wins praise... Sep 19 Rick Perry s Closet 3
News Reversing course, Trump admits Obama was born i... Sep 16 Geezer 1
News Facebook co-founder pledging $20 million to def... Sep 11 just wondering 37
News More Sep 1 Panties Hard In Lard 2
Dan Kirouac live in South Hadley - September 16 Aug 31 New England Music... 1

Southampton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Southampton Mortgages