Southampton police discover hundreds ...

Southampton police discover hundreds of marijuana plants

There are 5 comments on the WWLP Massachusetts story from Apr 30, 2008, titled Southampton police discover hundreds of marijuana plants. In it, WWLP Massachusetts reports that:

SOUTHAMPTON, Mass. Two Southampton men were arraigned in court Wednesday morning after police discovered a significant amount of pot.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WWLP Massachusetts.

Jason

Middlefield, MA

#1 Apr 30, 2008
Thank god those plants are off the street, bags of doritos can sleep better tonight
Shelley

Westport, MA

#2 Apr 30, 2008
OMG, that's too damn funny!!!

I wonder how the ring-dings are reacting?
Peter

Wilbraham, MA

#3 Apr 30, 2008
Again, here we are putting people in jail for growing plants! The great danger they pose!

Today, 5,000 people in the United States died from prescription drugs. Where's the outrage???
Jason

Middlefield, MA

#4 May 6, 2008
Peter. Theres no outrage when the government makes money off it. Much like gambling in mass is illegal. execept for scratch tickets, numbers games, keno. It's ok if the govt. is making a profit.

They cant profit off something people can grow in their backyard, they can profit off keeping people in jail
Holy pot bust

Hollywood, FL

#5 May 7, 2008
Now where am I going to get my supply? Maybe I'll stop by this house and smell the dirt! Nice map on wwlp story.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Southampton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wilfredo Pabon of Springfield admits stabbing C... (Apr '10) May 19 OURHERO_Springfields 38
News Puppy Place reopens, but not with official consent (Apr '08) May 16 Anonymous 39
News Is The Driving Age In MA Too Young? (Apr '06) May 10 EverettCitizen 327
News More Narcan coming to western Mass. communities May 4 Springfield Pervert 14
News Body recovered from Connecticut River in Agawam May 4 Regina 1
News Dealing with Public Disapproval when You Have a... May 4 Regina 1
News Massachusetts Senate approves under-21 ban on t... May 4 Regina 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Southampton Mortgages