Defense Lawyer Expects More Arrests In Slayings Of Two Men

"You can expect there'll be more to this investigation to come out," attorney Deron Freeman said after a court hearing where Bryant was ordered held, with bail set at $5 million, on two counts of murder. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
shoreliner

Guilford, CT

#2 Jun 25, 2008
Let's hope that the prosector seeks the death penalty for Mr. Brown in this case.

5 babies out of wedlock by the age of 29, how much state aid is going to these kids?

And voters wonder why Connecticut has a $150 million budget deficit?
Christine

Boston, MA

#4 Jun 25, 2008
There are three sides to every story...
DEE

Pleasanton, CA

#5 Jun 25, 2008
shoreliner wrote:
Let's hope that the prosector seeks the death penalty for Mr. Brown in this case.
5 babies out of wedlock by the age of 29, how much state aid is going to these kids?
Hey IDIOT Mr. Brown is dead & 150 million defecit blame your war crime hero and republican BUSH MURDERER
DEE

Pleasanton, CA

#7 Jun 25, 2008
Sorry DEFICIT didn't had spell check on. LOL
The Anti-Walmarter

Hartford, CT

#9 Jun 25, 2008
shoreliner wrote:
Dumb bigot can't even get the names straight!
WTF

Manchester, CT

#10 Jun 25, 2008
I don't know if that Bryant dude is guilty or not....but come on...his Aunt is tryin to play like hes perfect....yet hes got a crap load of convictions and is currently free on $80,000 worth of bonds?? OUTSTANDING father and citizen, I must say...NOT! Lady wake up an see the bigger picture....he did it.
In his picture the dude looks creepy as hell!!
I hope they convict him, and whomever else did this. No matter what the reason was that this all happened, those 2 men should not have been killed, period.
My sympathies to the families of the victims.
BooHoo

Manchester, CT

#12 Jun 25, 2008
Anti Walmart: from what it says you are in Meriden....do you live there or hartford, is that why your taking such offense?
Tanya

Wethersfield, CT

#13 Jun 25, 2008
what in the h$ll has gotten into some people lately?

2 PEOPLE HAVE BEEN MURDERED. They breath the same air as you and i do, they have blood running through their bodies, just as we do; yet you want to insinuate their lifestyle and talk trash about their families, their own flesh and blood.

What has this world come to? Is this what we want to teach our children?

How would you like it if you had a close relative killed? What if their children came on this board and saw the duplicitous and cruel comments that were written about their fathers? Oh and Iím sure Iíll get some type of biased comment from someone here. There are good and bad in every culture, race, etc. Sometimes people have great ambitions, but make the wrong decisions in life. That doesnít make them debris of society. Some of the most intelligent and affluent people have struggled with addiction and issues in their life.

I did not know these men or their families, but my sincere condolences are with them at their time of grievance.
hartfordisadisas ter

Hartford, CT

#15 Jun 25, 2008
"Bryant, 29, is a former Army soldier who told court officials Tuesday that he works "odd jobs" without steady employment."

"...She said Jokshan is the father of five children, some of whom he is raising with his girlfriend in New Britain while making child support payments for the others."

Just a question, but HOW is a guy working odd jobs without steady employment paying for the support of FIVE kids? Once again, your tax dollars at work.
Justice

AOL

#16 Jun 25, 2008
I agree with the article. I think more arrests are likely.

Help solve a cold case
www.ctcoldcases.com
PPPP

Roseland, NJ

#17 Jun 25, 2008
WTF wrote:
I don't know if that Bryant dude is guilty or not....but come on...his Aunt is tryin to play like hes perfect....yet hes got a crap load of convictions and is currently free on $80,000 worth of bonds?? OUTSTANDING father and citizen, I must say...NOT! Lady wake up an see the bigger picture....he did it.
In his picture the dude looks creepy as hell!!
I hope they convict him, and whomever else did this. No matter what the reason was that this all happened, those 2 men should not have been killed, period.
My sympathies to the families of the victims.
I personally know his aunt...she is one of the best people I know. She works very hard and only has time to rest when she comes home, so she really might not be aware of all the trouble Bryant has been involved in. She has raised other kids that have turned out to be great family men and professionals.
Murder Comes Too Easy

Coventry, CT

#18 Jun 25, 2008
Anyone else notice how easy the act of murder seems to come to these people lately? What form of modeling has been displayed for these people that they find this "option" acceptable?

It becomes so hard to argue "free speech" and personal "rights" with regard to violence based music, violent video games and glamorized violence in the movies.

Also, the attention to "non-celebrities" that are wayward in their own right (Paris Hilton!) breeds entitlement, apathy, arrogance.

Our world is changing and our "rights" have gotten out of control.

The New Britain/Bristol area is slipping quickly in "Hartford-Like" existance!
Ava

Canton, CT

#19 Jun 25, 2008
shoreliner wrote:
Apparently this clown has been so obsessed with a death penalty that heís lost track of how itís supposed to go.
POLITICALLY SPEAKING

Farmington, CT

#20 Jun 25, 2008
I PERSONALLY KNOW THE ACCUSED AND HE IS NOT A KILLER AT ALL. YOU PEOPLE LIKE TO BASH THE CITY OF HARTFORD ALL THE TIME, BUT NOBODY IS TRYING TO MAKE THE CITY BETTER OR TRY TO HELP THOSE WHO HAVE MADE MISTAKES IN THEIR PAST AND ARE NOW TRYING TO CHANGE THEIR LIVES. WITH THE ECONOMY GOING INTO ANOTHER RECESSION, THERE HAS BEEN AN INCREASE IN CRIME ALL OVER CT. NOBODY TALKS ABOUT THE CRIME IN THE SUBURBS. UNLESS YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY HAPPENED, SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND TRY TO GIVE BACK TO THE COMMUNITY AND HELP THOSE WHO HAVE FALLEN ON HARD TIMES. TRY TO BE A PART OF THE SOLUTION AND NOT THE PROBLEM. WORRY ABOUT HOW AMERICA IS GOING TO THRIVE WITH ALL THE DEBT ISSUES THAT WE HAVE NOW. BUSH IS TO BLAME FOR IT ALL AND THE REST OF YOU HATERS OUT THERE.
WHY

Hartford, CT

#22 Jun 25, 2008
I ALSO PERSONALLY KNOW THE ACCUSED AND I KNOW FOR SURE THAT HE DIDN'T DO THIS. IF YOU PAY ATTENTION HIS CRIMINAL PAST ONLY INVOLVES LARCENY... NOTHING AS SERIOUS AS MURDER. HE IS A VERY WELL RESPECTABLE PERSON AND HIS AUNT IS TELLING THE TRUTH. CT IS IN A DEFICIT BECAUSE WE HAVE ALL OF THESE SO CALLED POLITICIANS STEALING THE MONEY, MAKING WRONG DECISIONS, ETC... AND CRIME IS EVERYWHERE ESPECIALLY IN THE SUBURBS BUT IT GETS SWEPT UNDER THE RUG. AND WHO GAVE ANYONE THE RIGHT TO JUDGE SOMEONE ELSE ALL OF YALL SIT UP HERE LIKE YALL ARE SAINTS. PLEASE CHECK YOURSELF BEFORE YOU TRY TO JUDGE OR ASSUME ABOUT SOMEONE ELSE.
The Anti-Walmarter

Hartford, CT

#23 Jun 25, 2008
BooHoo wrote:
Anti Walmart: from what it says you are in Meriden....do you live there or hartford, is that why your taking such offense?
I live in the suburbs, not in a city. My ISP originates from Meriden. I only take offense to ignorant postings which, I guess, would include yours.
hartfordisadisas ter

Hartford, CT

#24 Jun 25, 2008
WHY wrote:
I ALSO PERSONALLY KNOW THE ACCUSED AND I KNOW FOR SURE THAT HE DIDN'T DO THIS. IF YOU PAY ATTENTION HIS CRIMINAL PAST ONLY INVOLVES LARCENY... NOTHING AS SERIOUS AS MURDER. HE IS A VERY WELL RESPECTABLE PERSON AND HIS AUNT IS TELLING THE TRUTH. CT IS IN A DEFICIT BECAUSE WE HAVE ALL OF THESE SO CALLED POLITICIANS STEALING THE MONEY, MAKING WRONG DECISIONS, ETC... AND CRIME IS EVERYWHERE ESPECIALLY IN THE SUBURBS BUT IT GETS SWEPT UNDER THE RUG. AND WHO GAVE ANYONE THE RIGHT TO JUDGE SOMEONE ELSE ALL OF YALL SIT UP HERE LIKE YALL ARE SAINTS. PLEASE CHECK YOURSELF BEFORE YOU TRY TO JUDGE OR ASSUME ABOUT SOMEONE ELSE.
Oh!! ONLY larceny. He sounds like a wonderful person. Probably a great role model for his 5 illegitimate kids that the rest of us are paying to support. "Yall"...is that really a word?
Kevin Ferdaline

AOL

#25 Jun 25, 2008
"She said Jokshan is the father of five children, some of whom he is raising with his girlfriend in New Britain while making child support payments for the others."

I feel sorry for Jokshan's 5 children when he is locked up in prison for life. He would have been a true role model and strong father figure to his 5 kids. Only 29, I just wish he could have produced more. God Spead Jokshan.
Tanya

Wethersfield, CT

#26 Jun 25, 2008
hartfordisadisaster wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh!! ONLY larceny. He sounds like a wonderful person. Probably a great role model for his 5 illegitimate kids that the rest of us are paying to support. "Yall"...is that really a word?
Now that was a biased comment. Does it make you feel better to bash people like that? Thatís exactly what youíre doing. You donít know this person from the post you responded to, so why pass judgment like that? Didnít your mother teach you respect and manners? From the looks of it she didnít. 2 people are dead and yet you want to pass judgment on the family like theyíre some sort of worthless piece of debris. Shame on you.
Making racy comments as you did will not help this situation or no one elseís situation any better. Although maybe youíre just so pitifully miserable that it makes you feel better to pass judgment and badger others.
Tanya

Wethersfield, CT

#27 Jun 25, 2008
Murder Comes Too Easy wrote:
Anyone else notice how easy the act of murder seems to come to these people lately? What form of modeling has been displayed for these people that they find this "option" acceptable?
It becomes so hard to argue "free speech" and personal "rights" with regard to violence based music, violent video games and glamorized violence in the movies.
Also, the attention to "non-celebrities" that are wayward in their own right (Paris Hilton!) breeds entitlement, apathy, arrogance.
Our world is changing and our "rights" have gotten out of control.
The New Britain/Bristol area is slipping quickly in "Hartford-Like" existance!
Crime is much more common in urban areas. Cities with high crime rates and blighted areas are likely inhabited by people who feel trapped by their economic status...people who are living generational poverty and have come to view their opportunities with little hope...making them more susceptible and inclined to crime. They simply have a much more negative perspective of their situation. People who feel hopeless simply begin to believe they have nothing to lose and are unable to see beyond the moment which makes them prone to bad behaviors.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Windsor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beware Dog Walkers-off Silver Lane in East Htfd... (May '12) Sep 19 katie 7
CT Who do you support for Governor in Connecticut ... (Oct '10) Sep 16 Tippy Faulker 792
Windsor Locks Man Pleads Guilty In Underage Sex... (Apr '08) Sep 14 Legal Fairness 24
Manchester Urges Drivers to Be Cautious in Cros... (Mar '09) Sep 14 King 3
Hartford Prostitution Stings Leads To 17 Arrests (Sep '13) Sep 5 Anthony Wall 6
Beware of This Company-Andrews Oil Company, The... (Oct '11) Sep 5 UConnie 8
EHHS Teachers dress like Hookers Sep 2 Troubled Waters 2
•••
•••
•••

South Windsor Jobs

•••
•••
•••

South Windsor People Search