what happened

Aurora, IL

#1 Oct 12, 2007
Does anyone know anything about a student who was expelled yesterday from RCHS for bringing a gun to school? Is it true or just a rumor?
gun on school grounds

United States

#2 Oct 12, 2007
I don't know about yesterday, But I do know about 3 weeks ago there was a male student that had a gun in his car/truck on school grounds. A student told a teacher and they went to his car and found the gun. He said that someone made him mad and he was going to kill them after school. I do not know what kind of action was taken after that. I hope it was one that will keep everyone safe.
Just think of what could have happened and to think that Mr Asplund is worried about kids selling from a catalog.
Concerned

Wilmington, IL

#3 Oct 12, 2007
Just today I heard on the news that a kid wrote on Myspace that he was going to shoot someone at his school. He was arrested. A few weeks ago someone said that a student of RCHS was going to do something at Graduation. He was supposedly questioned by police, but nothing came of it. The school and authorities better take this kind of threat seriously before it is too LATE!
Information

Joliet, IL

#4 Oct 12, 2007
The student did not say he was going to shoot people at graduation he said he was going to blow up the school that day with everyone in it
Concerned

Wilmington, IL

#5 Oct 12, 2007
Information wrote:
The student did not say he was going to shoot people at graduation he said he was going to blow up the school that day with everyone in it
I said somewhere in Illinois yesterday, a kid said on Myspace that he was going to shoot someone at school.
becky

Cicero, IL

#6 Oct 13, 2007
Any more news on this? My niece goes there and I will take her out if no action is taken.
Information

Joliet, IL

#7 Oct 15, 2007
He got expelled but how do you know he didn't already rig something up in the school. Where are this kids parents do they not care he's making theses threats? If graduation is ruined because of this kid that's really a shame.
becky

Cicero, IL

#8 Oct 15, 2007
Information wrote:
He got expelled but how do you know he didn't already rig something up in the school. Where are this kids parents do they not care he's making theses threats? If graduation is ruined because of this kid that's really a shame.
How scary, can't even send your kids to school. God forbide anything happens but always kiss and tell your kids you love them before sending them anywhere.
Gullible

Channahon, IL

#9 Oct 15, 2007
Don't believe everthing you read. There was a kid expelled had nothing to do with a gun. Just shooting off his mouth.
Alycia

Chicago, IL

#10 Oct 16, 2007
Concerned wrote:
Just today I heard on the news that a kid wrote on Myspace that he was going to shoot someone at his school. He was arrested. A few weeks ago someone said that a student of RCHS was going to do something at Graduation. He was supposedly questioned by police, but nothing came of it. The school and authorities better take this kind of threat seriously before it is too LATE!
i go to RCHS and i know the kid your talking about. he scare me and i am afraid he is going to kill a bunch of my friends.
someone who knows

Crest Hill, IL

#11 Oct 16, 2007
the child had a gun in his school and he was exspelled maybe if there wasnt so much bullying in our schools this kid wouldnt have a problem i think the teacher need to watch the students better
concerned student

Chicago, IL

#12 Oct 22, 2007
i go to rchs and the kid that got expelled from our school had a "death list" in his locker, with the names of many students and faculty listed. he could seriously do something bad.
rchs student

Chicago, IL

#13 Oct 22, 2007
someone who knows wrote:
the child had a gun in his school and he was exspelled maybe if there wasnt so much bullying in our schools this kid wouldnt have a problem i think the teacher need to watch the students better
this kid didnt make these threats because of bullying. he bullied people. he made them because hes not mentally stable and needs help but it wasnt given to him so now hes expelled.
Curious

United States

#14 Oct 22, 2007
someone who knows wrote:
Maybe its just me but I can't blame the teachers for this, Parents accept responsibility for your children and their behavior, after all it's the parents resposibility to get their children the help they need. That's just my opinion. As far as the bullying goes these are behaviors that show up way before high school, once again it's the parents responsibility to stop this behavior, perhaps there's too many parents saying "not my little Johnnie he wouldn't do that".
Curious

United States

#15 Oct 22, 2007
*responsibility (lol I have spelling issues)
Myles

Byron, GA

#16 Jan 31, 2013
His name is Jonquarius Jackson. I know him

“The blessings of liberty”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#17 Jan 31, 2013
Myles wrote:
His name is Jonquarius Jackson. I know him
That's nice but.... That was over 5 years ago. Wasn't it?
Mike

Wilmington, IL

#18 Feb 16, 2013
Having a trained Armed guard would be great here. We have plenty of homed Military that would love to support the community while giving them a way to earn some money. Don't see the harm. I see the positive though. My brothers and sisters would be safe there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Wilmington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
shame on you Jim Vehers 49 min Andy the Warrior 3
Eric Tessler needs to get His Mind Right! 58 min RMS 39
Backdown award goes to? 10 hr RMS 1
Poll Should Mr.Andy Galatte be apart of City Business ? 11 hr Conductor 35
Beware Heroin Dealers You Are Going Down 15 hr Heroin Dealers Be... 13
same people X 2 15 hr Obvious 9
Did the new mayor lie to the voters ? Sat Increase coming 4
More from around the web

South Wilmington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE