Spectator

United States

#370 Feb 28, 2013
What??? No comments this evening??? Perhaps people found better things to do with their lives. I applaud Karma! Way to go to divert the attention on a more serious subject that the general public should be concerned about. ie, trumped up charges, perjury, lying to the press, lying to the states attornies office. Eyes should be opened. Don't ever think it won't happen to you. It can happen to anyone.
Spectator

United States

#371 Feb 28, 2013
The defense rests. Justia dockets doesn't lie. Those are federal cases. These are our tax dollars.. To many questions. How do you feel now? Are they honest or not. Who do you want in your corner? A nurse with knowledge of deception and perjury or a nurse who is honest that will fight for you. The choice is your own. I would choose honesty myself.
Stop The Excuses

Wilmington, IL

#372 Feb 28, 2013
hi wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, for those who can't understand. Driving drunk does not cause accidents. If it did, every drunk driver would crash.
You have taken stupidity to a whole new level.
my other secret id

New Lenox, IL

#373 Feb 28, 2013
Spectator wrote:
The defense rests. Justia dockets doesn't lie. Those are federal cases. These are our tax dollars.. To many questions. How do you feel now? Are they honest or not. Who do you want in your corner? A nurse with knowledge of deception and perjury or a nurse who is honest that will fight for you. The choice is your own. I would choose honesty myself.
What are we even talking about anymore?
hi

Mount Prospect, IL

#374 Feb 28, 2013
Stop The Excuses wrote:
<quoted text>You have taken stupidity to a whole new level.
Enlighten me with your illogical point of view.
Stop The Excuses

Wilmington, IL

#375 Feb 28, 2013
Spectator wrote:
The defense rests. Justia dockets doesn't lie. Those are federal cases. These are our tax dollars.. To many questions. How do you feel now? Are they honest or not. Who do you want in your corner? A nurse with knowledge of deception and perjury or a nurse who is honest that will fight for you. The choice is your own. I would choose honesty myself.
Take your comments to the Berwyn forum. Your comments are irrelevant, off topic and obvious. If you want this thread to go away, then let it. The only thing you are accomplishing is to make people wonder how many patients under your care actually survived due to your poor judgement calls.
Spectator

United States

#378 Feb 28, 2013
Stop The Excuses wrote:
<quoted text>
Take your comments to the Berwyn forum. Your comments are irrelevant, off topic and obvious. If you want this thread to go away, then let it. The only thing you are accomplishing is to make people wonder how many patients under your care actually survived due to your poor judgement calls.
All of my patients have done very well because I go the extra mile unlike fat lazy floor nurses. I do what I want, when I want, whenever I want. But- i never compromise the safety of my patients. I have already went after 2 docs related to Obama care for my parents, in FL. On the brink of losing their practice due to medicare fraud. Don't question me and don't challange me. If you do I'll find something wrong with what you're doing and report you. Then you will pay a fine. I don't feel bad for anyone anymore. Used to, used to help folks a lot. I help people anymore as much as the Berwyn PD does on purpose. If it is okay for them it is okay for me. Correct? Yes or no? I want a response.
Spectator

United States

#379 Feb 28, 2013
I have an idea, lets all pretend to be Berwyn Cops........And admit patients. Lets see how many survive. Lets do a survey, all true. Came from a Berwyn Cop. "If we want survival we take you to Loyola, if we want you to die we take you to MacNeal or Loretto.
Spectator

United States

#380 Feb 28, 2013
Yes I know what there is to know about everyone. What doc is doing who, what d/c planner is leaving, what sw is bipolar, What doc has VD and spreads it freely, Who would do it on a whim and who do I have on camera...... Does anyone get sick of this besides me. These guys are sick. They need help.
Spectator

United States

#381 Feb 28, 2013
Stop The Excuses wrote:
<quoted text>
Take your comments to the Berwyn forum. Your comments are irrelevant, off topic and obvious. If you want this thread to go away, then let it. The only thing you are accomplishing is to make people wonder how many patients under your care actually survived due to your poor judgement calls.
Oh and by the way screw you. I would not want anyone touching me from this area. You are all incompetant. Unless you work in Chicago you are not experienced enough to see me. When you have worked at a major medical facility like Rush or NWM come talk to me. Until then shut your mouth. I know who you are and I am smart enough to not threaten you in open forum. However, if I ever interview you for a job, you will be the last on the list and in this economy, you are your own worst enemy. Your words can be distributed all over Chicagoland. Dummy!
Stop the excuses

United States

#382 Feb 28, 2013
Why don't you lose weight? Why don't you do something about your dumpy looks, oh get a waist size not something that blends because you have no waist. And where is your hubby at night again? Oh yeah I forgot he is not with you, he is at "The Pub" looking to get laid because he can't stand the odor of your raunchy crotch, your disgusting folds, and your stinky ass, and that drip that you have that he broadcasts about you and your hygiene. Now is the time to clean yourself and not be a skank. Do it for you, glad I am not next to you, I would get sick.
Stop the excuses

United States

#383 Feb 28, 2013
Sorry, I say it the way it is said to me. Thats what your hubby says about you to everyone. Sorry.
Stop the excuses

United States

#384 Feb 28, 2013
Actually you did get up once over there to use the facilities and you stank really bad. The entire table was gagging. You really should do something about that. Not good for business at all indeed.
WhatA

Wilmington, IL

#385 Mar 1, 2013
Spectator wrote:
<quoted text>Oh and by the way screw you. I would not want anyone touching me from this area. You are all incompetant. Unless you work in Chicago you are not experienced enough to see me. When you have worked at a major medical facility like Rush or NWM come talk to me. Until then shut your mouth. I know who you are and I am smart enough to not threaten you in open forum. However, if I ever interview you for a job, you will be the last on the list and in this economy, you are your own worst enemy. Your words can be distributed all over Chicagoland. Dummy!
What a dipshit you are. Yep.
Stop The Excuses

Wilmington, IL

#387 Mar 1, 2013
Spectator wrote:
<quoted text>
I want a response.
Okay. You are a nut.
hi

Park Ridge, IL

#389 Mar 1, 2013
Spectator wrote:
<quoted text>Really, and what level is that? Is it that you are common or illogical? Do you have a problem? Careful if you are looking for a job, I am looking for specific people. I am great at reading people. Next applicant please!
You better check your med levels. You may need a top-off.
Small town hill rods

United States

#390 Mar 1, 2013
You do realize that you are all a bunch of very low class people do you not. I would love to see you in a posh restuarant in the city surrounded by educated folks. You would not last 5 minutes. True Morris people indeed. You keep on embarrassing your town online, even more amazing. Thanks for the info about you hill rods. Inwon't be hiring anyone from this area, not how you all conduct yourselves. You guys are indeed the bottom of the barrael, low class, and deserve to be where you are. That Chicago rep is a class act. Low class people in Morris!
Small town hill rods

United States

#391 Mar 1, 2013
Women in Morris are very loose. Just careful there because the entire town is infected with herpes. Some lady named Michelle who wash married to some guy named Jay. Everyone whonrheynhave shared, some lady named Diane who gave herpes to her hubby. Morris is a gross VD town. Go elsewhere and you will be fine. People hae affairs with everyone and that is Morris. A way of life which is why I stay home unless I have a function in Chicago.
Small town hill rods

United States

#392 Mar 1, 2013
Probably all on link cards/food stamps. What we pay for. Only in Morris. A bottom of the barrel town and incredibly low class. After this topix no one from Morris will get a reputable job. Morris people like turmoil, and anything they can come up with to look better. Morris people have a lot of work to do. No one wants to hire a bunch of farmers and the low class to get a job done unprofessionally.

Since: Nov 11

Chicago, IL

#393 Mar 2, 2013
I have to ask .... What in this thread has any thing to do with looking for employment ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Wilmington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Building Codes 4 hr john 1
Any good officers in Braidwood? 4 hr Wtf 9
Grundy County Corruption (Sep '11) 6 hr FFT 61
missing thread Sun test 24
Police pension ???? How should I vote??? Sun Betty 24
Drug arrests made in Braidwood, Wilmington (Nov '13) Sat illinois 55
Day-care worker found guilty of abusing baby (Jun '11) Oct 18 ex-offender 30

South Wilmington Jobs

South Wilmington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

South Wilmington News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in South Wilmington

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]