First Prev
of 4
Next Last
LMFAO

Joliet, IL

#1 Jan 26, 2012
Is it true Darla Neises is running for mayor???
Yep

Joliet, IL

#2 Jan 26, 2012
Its true, her first order of business is to revoke the new class of liquor licenses.
Yup

Chicago, IL

#3 Jan 26, 2012
If she IS running, I don't doubt that WOULD be her first order of business ... I know & like her, but do NOT think she's "mayor material".
Oh Boy

Joliet, IL

#4 Jan 26, 2012
God help this town of Wilmington!
How did she get elected as Aldermen in the first place? Backroom deals?!!
Hddog57

Joliet, IL

#5 Jan 27, 2012
I will vote for Marty if he seek re-election. The guy has done a great job.
LMFAO

Joliet, IL

#6 Jan 29, 2012
Yup wrote:
If she IS running, I don't doubt that WOULD be her first order of business ... I know & like her, but do NOT think she's "mayor material".
you must be one of her clicks that hang in her "coffee shop" and talk about people behinds THEIR backs!
Right

Joliet, IL

#7 Jan 29, 2012
When she stops wearing sweat pants to public meetings, that would be a start. Once a hammer, always a hammer.
Brick

Joliet, IL

#8 Jan 31, 2012
Her sweat pants make her feel sexy. You know what they say about easy opening packages.
The fat guy

Chicago, IL

#9 Feb 8, 2012
She is not a person that can run this town have you tasted her coffee? yuck
No Way

Joliet, IL

#10 Feb 8, 2012
Right wrote:
When she stops wearing sweat pants to public meetings, that would be a start. Once a hammer, always a hammer.
How embarrassing would it be for Darla Neises to be the Mayor of Wilmington. This town already has a reputation for no class.
Longtime Resident

Crest Hill, IL

#11 Feb 10, 2012
Darla Neises as Mayor...HA HA HA. Now that would be a good joke!
goodluck

La Grange Park, IL

#12 Feb 10, 2012
The town needs a mayor who can do something about the water dept ripping us all off and maybe some training for the crew working on the sewers in town?
Vote NO

Joliet, IL

#13 Feb 14, 2012
Her nick name should be vote no neises, articles from searching freepress archives from council meetings neises votes no again.
Still looking for Alderman Neises votes yes!
John Persic Jr seems to be voting with her on everything I see so far.
no strong no neises

Berkeley, IL

#14 Feb 16, 2012
marty is the man for the job
Re Elect Marty

Joliet, IL

#15 Feb 16, 2012
no strong no neises wrote:
marty is the man for the job
Mayor Marty is the right man for the job. He has held up his end of his campain promises. He got rid of some dead wait and I am looking forward to some more of Martydome:-)
true

Joliet, IL

#16 Feb 17, 2012
Yep wrote:
Its true, her first order of business is to revoke the new class of liquor licenses.
All this time as alderman why now does she want to change things?its no secret she never wanted Freak or his kind in her town let alone open a bar across the way from her little shit hole coffee shop.
Mayor Marty didn't ask her first, gave Freak a liquor license.
Now Freaks is here to stay. If Darla Neises becomes Mayor she will do everything in her power to shut down the Roadhouse!!!!!
Yep

Joliet, IL

#17 Feb 18, 2012
The roadhouse has been doing great things for Wilmington. It brings in business and there are never problems. Now Berkots has a beer and wine section with a huge craft beer selection and cheaper prices. I'm starting to like the new Wilmington!
HdDog57

Joliet, IL

#18 Feb 19, 2012
Yep wrote:
The roadhouse has been doing great things for Wilmington. It brings in business and there are never problems. Now Berkots has a beer and wine section with a huge craft beer selection and cheaper prices. I'm starting to like the new Wilmington!
Me too. Good things have happened on Martys watch. Think back to some of the crooks we used to have. The good ole boys club is a thing of the past.
NOWMAYBETAXRELIE F

Winfield, IL

#19 Feb 21, 2012
Now with the illiana expressway maybe we will see some relief on taxes and on the wonderful water we are paying way to much for, 1? is how we could get an increase when ridge logistic on lorenzo paid for water and sewer to go out to them im just wondering if they really paid or are we paying for that?it just seems weird the increase happened right after they finished i like Marty as the mayor he has done what no other mayor wanted to do and he has my vote again but this water bill increase is for the dogs i hope he is not being a flimflam man!!!!
true

Joliet, IL

#20 Feb 25, 2012
Marty for Mayor!!!
I'm not sure but I don't think the mayor has a vote on the water issue just the city council that votes right?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Wilmington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The snitch among us! 4 hr ImASnitch 10
Nothing better to do 4 hr JustSaying 2
Nick Frado aint above the law Wed Coopertone Tornado 9
News Shots fired call leads to arrests of teens Wed Alley 2
Nick can still Blow Me. Wed A Friend of Braid... 3
Unemployment debit card (Jan '09) Wed Michael G 267
Wesley Township Watchers (Feb '09) Tue Mom of 2 12

South Wilmington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance