Braidwood Bad Boys - AKA Keystone Cops

Braidwood Bad Boys - AKA Keystone Cops

Posted in the South Wilmington Forum

msmb

Chicago, IL

#1 Feb 6, 2013
I have a friend who works at the Braidwood Shell. Someone tried to drive off without paying for gas yesterday. Just so happens that the Billy Bad Boys of Braidwood finest were at the very next pump, getting gas too. This person drove off without paying and the cops were able to chase him down and catch him. Instead of bringing him to the police station and prosecuting him for the crime he did, they and 2 other of Braidwood finest and 3 other Will county cops all came back to the station and waited 2 hours for this deadbeat to call the CHURCH to come pay his bill. WTF!! Why wasn't he prosecuted for driving off? Why did the cops along with all the other cops bring him back to the gas station instead of the police station? Why did it take 6 cops to do any of this to begin with?? Again the Billy Bad Boys of Braidwood doing a FINE job........NOT!!!!
dont believe it

Coal City, IL

#2 Feb 6, 2013
What church would pay for someone who shoplifts gas. I don't believe this is true.
msmb eats dong

Joliet, IL

#3 Feb 6, 2013
I'd be willing to bet msmb is white trash who's had a few run ins with BPD in his day
night owl

Coal City, IL

#4 Feb 7, 2013
the cops here should have all rights and lefts to beat down the scum here in braidwood . i will vote yes to that!! break the law break your jaw .
grapevine

Joliet, IL

#5 Feb 24, 2013
Heard all the cops had a big orgy and if you don't own the gas station let it be you are a dumb c@nt msnb.
needuhknow

Farmer City, IL

#6 Apr 11, 2013
does anyone know if local 150 out of the joliet area has a no tolerance rule????? like no drug or alcohol charges or your out of union and your job.
Pointing out stupidity

Plainfield, IL

#7 Jun 10, 2013
needuhknow wrote:
does anyone know if local 150 out of the joliet area has a no tolerance rule????? like no drug or alcohol charges or your out of union and your job.
Hey needuhknow...
1) start a new topic instead of posting this lame ass comment in an old forum that has nothing to do with the original topic.
2) ask your local 150 rep. Why do you assume anyone in Braidwood would know this question?
Neighbor

Wilmington, IL

#8 Jun 11, 2013
To Whom It may concern. I just thought I would let You know Citizens of Braidwood that Officer Cornelli must be Working at night, I know this because I witnessed Him backed into His Driveway with lights off on His Squad Car and His Head resting back sleeping for several Hours. This is an outrage. As a Tax Payer I feel that if He is to tired to Work , He must be making other mistakes while out on His Patrol. This should concern us all.....
Mike

Wilmington, IL

#9 Jun 14, 2013
msmb wrote:
I have a friend who works at the Braidwood Shell. Someone tried to drive off without paying for gas yesterday. Just so happens that the Billy Bad Boys of Braidwood finest were at the very next pump, getting gas too. This person drove off without paying and the cops were able to chase him down and catch him. Instead of bringing him to the police station and prosecuting him for the crime he did, they and 2 other of Braidwood finest and 3 other Will county cops all came back to the station and waited 2 hours for this deadbeat to call the CHURCH to come pay his bill. WTF!! Why wasn't he prosecuted for driving off? Why did the cops along with all the other cops bring him back to the gas station instead of the police station? Why did it take 6 cops to do any of this to begin with?? Again the Billy Bad Boys of Braidwood doing a FINE job........NOT!!!!
Very simple answer, if the gas station does not want to press charges, which in usually the case the bad guy doesn't get booked.
really

Wilmington, IL

#10 Jun 14, 2013
Neighbor wrote:
To Whom It may concern. I just thought I would let You know Citizens of Braidwood that Officer Cornelli must be Working at night, I know this because I witnessed Him backed into His Driveway with lights off on His Squad Car and His Head resting back sleeping for several Hours. This is an outrage. As a Tax Payer I feel that if He is to tired to Work , He must be making other mistakes while out on His Patrol. This should concern us all.....
Wow, I am sure pictures of that would stir up some trouble!
Neighbor

Wilmington, IL

#11 Jul 8, 2013
Officer Cornelli was in front of Us Driving and there was Large Plooms Of Smoke pouring out of His Squad Car going down Reed St, We thought He was on Fire and Then noticed a Large Cigarette That He discharged out of the Passenger side Window. Go thing it Rained a lot this Year or the Home Owner would of Had a Brush Fire on there Hands.... Whats wrong with That Guy? Feel Free To Comment..
Ex Board Member

Wilmington, IL

#12 Jul 8, 2013
Neighbor wrote:
Officer Cornelli was in front of Us Driving and there was Large Plooms Of Smoke pouring out of His Squad Car going down Reed St, We thought He was on Fire and Then noticed a Large Cigarette That He discharged out of the Passenger side Window. Go thing it Rained a lot this Year or the Home Owner would of Had a Brush Fire on there Hands.... Whats wrong with That Guy? Feel Free To Comment..
That Guy Is always Burning Holes in The Squad Car Seats. Tax Payer Seats......... Call The Mayor and get Smoking Band in P.D Vehicles.
resident

Chicago, IL

#13 Jul 8, 2013
Ex Board Member wrote:
<quoted text>That Guy Is always Burning Holes in The Squad Car Seats. Tax Payer Seats......... Call The Mayor and get Smoking Band in P.D Vehicles.
Bad example for all. Especially children. They should have to take scheduled smoke breaks just like most people do at work. I am surprised it is not policy that they can't smoke in a squad.
These cops are jokes

Wilmington, IL

#14 Aug 20, 2013
Cornelli was supposed to be in the State academy for transitional training from part time to full time, I wonder if he failed the physical. If he failed he should not be protecting us.
Does anyone know if he failed or got kicked out for failing the state mandated POWER test?
The Chief and Mayor have to go!
BRAID RES

United States

#15 Aug 20, 2013
ALL THREE ARE DOING AN EXCELLENT JOB MAYOR ,CHIEF,AND CORN.WE DONT HAVE ALL THE DRAMA WE HAD IN THE PAST.GOOD OLE BOYS ARE SITTING AT JONZEES WERE THEY SHOULD BE NOT RUNNING A TOWN
john

Carpentersville, IL

#16 Aug 20, 2013
BRAID RES wrote:
ALL THREE ARE DOING AN EXCELLENT JOB MAYOR ,CHIEF,AND CORN.WE DONT HAVE ALL THE DRAMA WE HAD IN THE PAST.GOOD OLE BOYS ARE SITTING AT JONZEES WERE THEY SHOULD BE NOT RUNNING A TOWN
BULL there going to run it right into the ground. Hey I have a inside tip from your buddies from council talking out loud at Whistle stop. Your water bill is going up another $ 25.00 no matter what.. no vote or any say so. Just because he can do it.
Beware

Wilmington, IL

#17 Aug 20, 2013
Just an FYI, your waterbill is supposed to go up 30%. This sucks. We pay enough. People need to get involved with the city of Braidwood and see what is going on! This has't come up at council meetings yet.
Concerned

Wilmington, IL

#18 Aug 20, 2013
This has not been brought up before city council?.....Why not? Are the council members and the mayor trying to hide something. Come on!!
BRAID RES

United States

#19 Aug 20, 2013
that is a downfall they spend alot of time at whistle stop.i wish had a decent place around here to eat so we can keep the money in the town they serve

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Wilmington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Low flying helicopter (Sep '09) 1 hr FEMA 31
Tony Altiery asking for Mobile Hotdog stand per... 8 hr Braidwood Tornado 14
hey lets move forward everybody 16 hr Have a Heart 1
Coal City Man Derrick Pink Jail For Sexual Assa... 18 hr Coal city mom 1
News City administrator aims to put TIF issue to rest 18 hr Dr David 7
ann marie May 30 Know the facts 3
Capone's May 30 Just Curious 1
More from around the web

South Wilmington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]