What do uthink about magic mart?
Luv it

Logan, WV

#2 Dec 28, 2010
I <3 magic mart
wondering

Inez, KY

#3 Dec 29, 2010
I do too most of the time but they have went down hill after hiring some of those skanky girls they got workin there all they do is wanna follow the boys around and show how much of a idiot theycould be
agree

Logan, WV

#4 Dec 29, 2010
u r right but they do have some good workers though but i agree there are some idiots down there
facts

Pikeville, KY

#5 Jan 1, 2011
I hate the place myself.. especially the lesbian ass manager she suck's.. I can't stand her ... she thinks she's everything , so does the fat girl that walks around with her nose in the hair she's gray headed as hell... dont' like her either...

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#6 Jan 1, 2011
Wal Mart < Magic Mart
who

Williamson, WV

#7 Jan 3, 2011
facts wrote:
I hate the place myself.. especially the lesbian ass manager she suck's.. I can't stand her ... she thinks she's everything , so does the fat girl that walks around with her nose in the hair she's gray headed as hell... dont' like her either...
sandy?
Hmmm

Williamson, WV

#9 Mar 25, 2011
First off all "facts" I would LOVE for you to tell both of those women that when they are off the clock and see what happens. The "lesbian" that you are refering to, is a good friend of mine and she is by far a lesbian. Also, the grey headed lady will let you know real quick she has every reason to have her nose stuck up in the air...Just because she doesn't feel the need to deal with people like you who aren't on her level doesn't mean she's trying to be a snob, she's just trying to avoid your stupid self. Both of these ladies are wonderful people if you actually knew them and didn't judge them from their apperance then maybe you would know that, but you had to open your mouth and prove just how stupid you really are.

“IDGAF if you like what I say:)”

Since: Nov 09

Huddy, KY

#10 Mar 26, 2011
you say "Just because she doesn't feel the need to deal with people like you who aren't on her level doesn't mean she's trying to be a snob, she's just trying to avoid your stupid self"...

Well, i personally have no problems with anyone that works at Magic Mart, I've always been satisfied with the service when i go there BUT your comment kinda annoys me. Mostly because its lack sense. The woman works at a store, CUSTOMER SERVICE is a part of that job. IDC what level shes on-she has NO right to treat a customer like she is 1)better than them or 2) like she's to busy for them. Remember, customers are what gives her a paycheck, because w/o them the store would close and she would have no job...SO she should treat EVERY customer as professionally as possible...
Hmmm

Williamson, WV

#11 Apr 12, 2011
Well, considering her job title doesn't involve CUSTOMER SERVICE and it is OFFICE MANAGER I guess she doesn't really have to deal with Customers if she really doesn't want to. I used to work there and I have seen her be plently of nice to people who even are rude to her just because they don't like her personally.

“IDGAF if you like what I say:)”

Since: Nov 09

Huddy, KY

#12 Apr 12, 2011
Hmmm wrote:
Well, considering her job title doesn't involve CUSTOMER SERVICE and it is OFFICE MANAGER I guess she doesn't really have to deal with Customers if she really doesn't want to. I used to work there and I have seen her be plently of nice to people who even are rude to her just because they don't like her personally.
It doesnt matter what her job title is, if a cutomer were to report to the main offices, her behavior, then she can still be wrote up, fired, etc. Anytime you work in a business, you are required to treat customers a certain way, period. IDC if its just a freakin janitor, if theyre rude to customers, its looks bad on the company, and can cause the company to take disciplinary action on against the employee.
Hmmm

Williamson, WV

#13 Apr 21, 2011
Once, again...as I stated before: I have seen her be nice to plenty of people who was even rude to her just because they didn't like her personally away from work. She's not done anything wrong up there to customers, and I've even seen her try to be helpful to some rude people but they wanted to act like crap to her. Yes, she may hold herself in a certain way that would make one think that she thinks she's better than everyone, but she's actually a wonderful person. She just doesn't put herself out there all over the place to be friends with everyone in the world. There isn't anything wrong with that at all.
Personally

Elkhorn City, KY

#14 Nov 23, 2012
It doesn't matter to me if she is a lesbian or not. The facts are that if several people call you out for bad customer service; then she may want to consider she has a problem. For example, if several people agree that you have a drug problem. A person might want to take an honest look at themselves and take the feedback seriously & act accordingly. Apparently, throughout her career, she has never considered that she could come off less aggressive and more service oriented. I shop there frequently and happen to agree that she has "little man/woman" syndrome. Her sexual orientation has her angry at the world and she feels the need to be confrontational, rather than polite. I pray she wakes up today realizes, what a wonderful world we live in, and how lucky she is to have a job (considering people are laid off daily), and puts a smile her smug face and is polite to customers that keep her employed.
Truth

Inez, KY

#15 Nov 25, 2012
I was taking a purse back with receipt. When I walked in nobody at the desk so I start looking at the other ones. She came up behind me and snatched the bag out if my hand and said you have to see me before you do that! I said we'll I don't see why it's my property I have the recipe to prove it I was just going to swap it but better yet just give my money biotch! I have not been back. I don't care who she has sex with, one thing is sure they aims doing it right, she needs to get laid or something.
sunny

Williamson, WV

#16 Nov 29, 2012
i agree with everyone else the 2 bioches you all are talking about act like the world owes them. the lesbian walks around stalking people like everyone in the world wants to steal they need to realize there is absolutely NOTHING IN THE STORE WORTH GOING TO JAIL OVER. and ive figured them out they watch that customers dont steal ,so they can have it all to themselves, i remember back when they were at the old place they had to close down and hire all new workers because they were being robbed by the workers and the managers .
someone

Georgetown, KY

#17 Nov 29, 2012
that may b true but there are some fine hotties there also
Veryconcerned

Summersville, WV

#18 Dec 13, 2012
I have a serious concern,to why Doctor offices, & waiting rooms, in Doctor offices,& hospitals are so filthy! You would think they would have someone cleaning & disinfecting these places. Where is the health dept? Some of these places you go in to & really hate to sit down or touch anything. Some will have children toys & books that look like they have a decade of filth on them, not very clean means unprofessional!! Would any of you eat at a filthy restaurant? Then why would you go to a Doctor, who has a filthy office & waiting rooms?? This needs to be addressed by the Health Dept on how this can be exceptable, because it is not!!
uuuuuuuuuuuuu

Winchester, KY

#19 Jan 7, 2013
there are some real bit ches there.Screws half to the men there and looks down on older people
shopper

Warfield, KY

#20 Feb 5, 2013
i see them all the time stalking people. you cant even shop for being followed around and ive never stole and never will.. but they make it so uncomfortable i dont even go in there anymore, and im not the only person that feels this way, im sure.
something

Charleston, WV

#21 Apr 14, 2015
hate hate magic mart.. yes the lesbian manager is horrible .. hateful acts as though she owns the store. they walk around watching everyone like there thiefs as well. don't shop here if you don't have to.. it is a bad place. and they have high prices..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Williamson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Redhead cutie at Hardy's in south Williamson ky 2 hr Haha 1
Did Babbs Deskins leave her husband? Fri Chris T 2
who knows Edith Blackburn Thu juscurious 1
Queen family. Ann Queen and Child Rapist Willia... Aug 27 Ken 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Aug 27 Abe 722
Robert Stell Aug 25 Curious 1
Michael leedy. Aug 25 1whonose 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Williamson Mortgages