Father Wins Custody Fight, Despite Mother's Claims | WBNS-10TV,...

Full story: 10TV WBNS

A Scioto County judge on Tuesday awarded custody of a 5-year-old girl to her father, after her mother spent months in jail, for keeping her away from him.
Comments
3,001 - 3,020 of 3,064 Comments Last updated Dec 5, 2012
well

Portsmouth, OH

#3273 Jul 6, 2012
I seen on the Franklin furnace topix under giovannis they are talking about Cherish and how her and scott ripped off giovannis , and finally got caught up in it
Advocate

Columbus, OH

#3274 Jul 7, 2012
Yes because topix is so reliable. NOw if someone posts proof, please feel free to copy and paste.
well

Portsmouth, OH

#3275 Jul 7, 2012
Nah its actually true, she just ripped off the new boyfriends mother , Scott was general manager and Cherish ran it(Giovannis in ff) , I DO KNOW THIS IS A FACT, Advocate open your eyes Cherish is not the person that you think she is. She is not a good person in any way shape or form.
Advocate

Columbus, OH

#3276 Jul 8, 2012
Well if she didn't molest a 4 year old family member under her mothers own roof, get removed from the home from CPS and go on to molest her own daughter a few years later, I'm ok with her! It sounds more like she is being harassed by the rice clan no matter where she goes. I did read the other topix and it sounds to me the owner and many others are pleased with her work. it sound like this group will stop at nothing to get her fired, even try to ruin an establishment just for hiring her. You all make me sick. My faith is in God and all things will work together for his good and his will.
really

Brooklyn, NY

#3277 Jul 8, 2012
If you think that she is ok in your book then you are condoning a druggie a thief a liar and kidnapper. Show your proof about what you said. Jaelyn has been seen by professionals outside of Scioto County who have said she has not been molested! She also has seen professionals about her mental abuse for 9 months of captivity including sleeping on a concrete floor.

On the Giovannis deal. Did you think maybe the owner was being nice to get his evidence? The cops were watching the illegal drug activity! Don't be blaming the othee family. There are more people watching this tjan you realize!
really

Brooklyn, NY

#3278 Jul 8, 2012
I'm really surprised you all haven't been on here making your brags about Cherish getting insupervised visits. Poor kod. Has to goaround them waiting to be kidnapped again.
well

Portsmouth, OH

#3279 Jul 9, 2012
is she even here, she was suppose to be here last summer and didnt either. Just because its court ordered doesnt mean it will really happen.
really

Brooklyn, NY

#3280 Jul 9, 2012
Unfortunately for her she is here and having to spend time with them with the thought that they will kidnap her again. This child has gone through more in the courts than someone who is an adult!!

If they want things to work there needs this visiting arrangement but my concern is her running with her again. Let this child live as normal a life as possible with parents who are not together. It works for many others!!
really

Brooklyn, NY

#3281 Jul 10, 2012
well wrote:
is she even here, she was suppose to be here last summer and didnt either. Just because its court ordered doesnt mean it will really happen.
Not correct. She was NOT suppoaed to have her last summer. The two parties were suppoaed to come up with an AGREED visitation plan and they didn't therefore no visitation order was made.
well

Portsmouth, OH

#3282 Jul 10, 2012
I heard shes here and not real happy to go see mama.
really

Brooklyn, NY

#3283 Jul 10, 2012
well wrote:
I heard shes here and not real happy to go see mama.
Would you be if you were her?
well

Portsmouth, OH

#3284 Jul 11, 2012
no i wouldnt, and you know she fears running again
ohio

Waverly, OH

#3285 Jul 11, 2012
If it is true what is on the FF Forum that her mom is pregnant AGAIN this time by a felon it is indeed troubling.
ohio

Waverly, OH

#3286 Jul 11, 2012
well wrote:
no i wouldnt, and you know she fears running again
Bless her little heart I feel so sorry for this poor baby.
well

Portsmouth, OH

#3287 Jul 11, 2012
i dont believe that, shes on that 5 year birth control that they put in your arm.
crazy

United States

#3288 Jul 12, 2012
Sad part is they(rice clan) are corrupting this poor little innocent child's mind. Just remember people one day this little girl will grow up and no matter how much you try to buy her or brainwash her ....her mind will NOT forget everything she has been through with her POS father and his crazy family. Think of what you are doing to this little girl! People amaze me that in the name of spite and hate of the mother, etc. they are willing to destroy a little girls entire life just to get back at others. It is truly sick. You should be thinking of HER! Grow up! She's been though enough!
really

Brooklyn, NY

#3289 Jul 12, 2012
You are right crazy. She has been through enough!! Enough mental and physical abuse from her mothers family. I am not family law enforcement or a friend of either family but I have seen documents and talked to this child. She is in no way afraid of her father but petrified of the mother and family. Especially after being hidden for 9 months. Let this child grow up and try being normal. IMO THE PARENTS ARE THE ONES WHO NEED TO GROW UP!! And every other family member!!
really

Brooklyn, NY

#3290 Jul 12, 2012
well wrote:
i dont believe that, shes on that 5 year birth control that they put in your arm.
How do you know?
well

Portsmouth, OH

#3291 Jul 12, 2012
I use to be friends with the family, and i seen her shortly after she got it. She showed it to me
really

Brooklyn, NY

#3292 Jul 12, 2012
well wrote:
I use to be friends with the family, and i seen her shortly after she got it. She showed it to me
Well if you "use to be" then maybe she had it taken out. For the sake of another child I pray it is a rumor. She hasn't taken care of either of the two she already has.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Webster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ALS Ice Bucket Challenge 35 min call 15
cfnm 47 min asian man 3
Randall Craig, Brent Maddix, Sherry Dixon 1 hr Ohno 6
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 30,474
Best Football Player's 2000- 2012 (Jul '12) 4 hr lol hoot 49
Little Miss.Lies 4 hr Truth hurts 1
What happened to Stacy carmon an Scott Canter 4 hr in the know 12
•••
•••
South Webster Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

South Webster Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000