Father Wins Custody Fight, Despite Mo...

Father Wins Custody Fight, Despite Mother's Claims | WBNS-10TV,...

There are 3057 comments on the 10TV WBNS story from Mar 30, 2010, titled Father Wins Custody Fight, Despite Mother's Claims | WBNS-10TV,.... In it, 10TV WBNS reports that:

A Scioto County judge on Tuesday awarded custody of a 5-year-old girl to her father, after her mother spent months in jail, for keeping her away from him.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 10TV WBNS.

really

United States

#3280 Jul 9, 2012
Unfortunately for her she is here and having to spend time with them with the thought that they will kidnap her again. This child has gone through more in the courts than someone who is an adult!!

If they want things to work there needs this visiting arrangement but my concern is her running with her again. Let this child live as normal a life as possible with parents who are not together. It works for many others!!
really

United States

#3281 Jul 10, 2012
well wrote:
is she even here, she was suppose to be here last summer and didnt either. Just because its court ordered doesnt mean it will really happen.
Not correct. She was NOT suppoaed to have her last summer. The two parties were suppoaed to come up with an AGREED visitation plan and they didn't therefore no visitation order was made.
well

Marion, OH

#3282 Jul 10, 2012
I heard shes here and not real happy to go see mama.
really

United States

#3283 Jul 10, 2012
well wrote:
I heard shes here and not real happy to go see mama.
Would you be if you were her?
well

Marion, OH

#3284 Jul 11, 2012
no i wouldnt, and you know she fears running again
ohio

Van Wert, OH

#3285 Jul 11, 2012
If it is true what is on the FF Forum that her mom is pregnant AGAIN this time by a felon it is indeed troubling.
ohio

Van Wert, OH

#3286 Jul 11, 2012
well wrote:
no i wouldnt, and you know she fears running again
Bless her little heart I feel so sorry for this poor baby.
well

Marion, OH

#3287 Jul 11, 2012
i dont believe that, shes on that 5 year birth control that they put in your arm.
crazy

United States

#3288 Jul 12, 2012
Sad part is they(rice clan) are corrupting this poor little innocent child's mind. Just remember people one day this little girl will grow up and no matter how much you try to buy her or brainwash her ....her mind will NOT forget everything she has been through with her POS father and his crazy family. Think of what you are doing to this little girl! People amaze me that in the name of spite and hate of the mother, etc. they are willing to destroy a little girls entire life just to get back at others. It is truly sick. You should be thinking of HER! Grow up! She's been though enough!
really

United States

#3289 Jul 12, 2012
You are right crazy. She has been through enough!! Enough mental and physical abuse from her mothers family. I am not family law enforcement or a friend of either family but I have seen documents and talked to this child. She is in no way afraid of her father but petrified of the mother and family. Especially after being hidden for 9 months. Let this child grow up and try being normal. IMO THE PARENTS ARE THE ONES WHO NEED TO GROW UP!! And every other family member!!
really

United States

#3290 Jul 12, 2012
well wrote:
i dont believe that, shes on that 5 year birth control that they put in your arm.
How do you know?
well

Marion, OH

#3291 Jul 12, 2012
I use to be friends with the family, and i seen her shortly after she got it. She showed it to me
really

United States

#3292 Jul 12, 2012
well wrote:
I use to be friends with the family, and i seen her shortly after she got it. She showed it to me
Well if you "use to be" then maybe she had it taken out. For the sake of another child I pray it is a rumor. She hasn't taken care of either of the two she already has.
Advocate

Columbus, OH

#3293 Jul 13, 2012
Exactly right Crazy, the hate and spite toward Cherish is sickening. They have even tried to get her fired from her job after posting in earlier threads that she's so bad because she doesn't work.
really

United States

#3294 Jul 13, 2012
I think the hate and spite thing could he a two way street when you look at th lle entire case. That's why I said both parents need to grow up!! I believe there is an assumption that the Rice family causes all of her problems but that really isn't the case. Cherish created her own problems starting as a teenager. And you cant blame the Rice family for her drug problems either nor her theft problems. All that started before she started having babies.

I think the job deal is crap. Employers know when someone is stoned or high or stealing from them. THAT is why she can't keep a job!! So stop the "whoa is ke" scenario. She brings it on herself.

Why does she have yet another attorney? What happend to her "Dream Team"?
well

Marion, OH

#3295 Jul 24, 2012
got to see little Jaelyn Rice . so pretty and getting so big, lovely lovely child
Advocate

Columbus, OH

#3296 Jul 31, 2012
My God will Judge you.
really

Ardsley, NY

#3297 Aug 1, 2012
This case just goes on and on. The mother tried it again...her time for visits was running up and she tried to cry abuse against this child yet again. The judge saw through it.

When you wait til your visits are just about up and you cry wolf do you really think someone will listen? If you wantes to cry abuse why didn't you do it when you first got her? CAUSE THERE WASNT ANY!!!

Thank you God for keeping Jaelyn safe while she was FORCED to see her mother!! She is safe again -- IN FLORIDA!!
hhmmm

Columbus, OH

#3298 Sep 7, 2012
Really you think Jaelyn is safe. Must be nice to live in denial
Tampa

Tampa, FL

#3299 Sep 24, 2012
She's going to rot in jail (again). She won't be able to hurt Jaelyn while she's there. By the time she is released, Jaelyn will be a teenager. Based on Cherish's repeative behavior, I'm sure this won't be her last trip to prison either.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Webster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heidi Blackburn (Aug '13) 9 hr Muff Diver 58
did pug carter die? 13 hr FXD 2
Kayla (Oct '16) 22 hr Cotton 11
misty murphy (Nov '11) Mon jessica 39
What's everyone think of Shawna Ruth Dec 6 Shawna the Beggar 6
Community cleanup only for the Village? Dec 2 Wow 7
The old Kinky's Pool Hall girls (Nov '15) Nov 28 Info Seeker 10

South Webster Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance