Firehouse quickstop is great!!!

Posted in the South Webster Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Customer

Manistee, MI

#1 Aug 7, 2012
Because of all the negative remarks about this place. I was wanted to add my 2 cents.

This place is such a great place. Glad that the area has a nice clean store again. The owners are always so nice and helpful. The food is very good. Love the milkshakes. If they don't have something that I go in there for, they try to get it for the next time.

I think that some people are just jealous that others are doing well. Don't pay any attention to what others are saying. Use your own judgement whether or not to shop there. As for me, I will continue to go there.

Great job guys. Keep up the good work and don't let anyone get you down.
awsome

Chillicothe, OH

#2 Aug 15, 2012
Customer wrote:
Because of all the negative remarks about this place. I was wanted to add my 2 cents.
This place is such a great place. Glad that the area has a nice clean store again. The owners are always so nice and helpful. The food is very good. Love the milkshakes. If they don't have something that I go in there for, they try to get it for the next time.
I think that some people are just jealous that others are doing well. Don't pay any attention to what others are saying. Use your own judgement whether or not to shop there. As for me, I will continue to go there.
Great job guys. Keep up the good work and don't let anyone get you down.
thank u for posting something positive, i have also been there, very clean place n very nice ppl.. i agree, ppl r jealous n have a problem with the alcohol issue, but i think its awsome, if ppl r going to buy buy there going to get it somewhere, so why not the firehouse make the profit.. instead of jjs..
wont go back

Zanesville, OH

#3 Oct 21, 2013
there food has went down hill and what happened to the older ladies that got your order right.
Bubba

Marion, OH

#4 Oct 22, 2013
They got my business.

Great Pizza!
hope this helps

Marion, OH

#5 Oct 22, 2013
Bubba wrote:
They got my business.

Great Pizza!
Fella u & fellas there must hav a lot n common fella
Beep

Marion, OH

#6 Oct 23, 2013
hope this helps wrote:
<quoted text>Fella u & fellas there must hav a lot n common fella
Yup! Good ole Bubba must like them fellas ;)
horny

Pittsburgh, PA

#7 Oct 23, 2013
Who is the hot dark headed girl in tight jeans?
Bubba

Marion, OH

#8 Oct 24, 2013
horny wrote:
Who is the hot dark headed girl in tight jeans?
I think it is Beep dressed in drag... LOL
Beep

United States

#9 Oct 24, 2013
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>I think it is Beep dressed in drag... LOL
LOL...not me!
rosanna

West Union, OH

#10 Oct 31, 2013
We will never forget how the people who work there are.after taking two children trick or treating tonight I call and order a pizza. My father a 52yr old hard working honest man goes to pick it up. While getting a pop out the cooler he found a iPhone on the floor brought it home hands it to me to find the rightful owner. After going through the contact list I find a entry named momma so I call from home and reach the owners mother who in return comes to pick up the phone thanks us for finding it and says "thank you for being honest" takes the phone and leaves late on the sheriff shows up over accusations against my dad for stealing a phone. He's aware that the mom picked it up tells us not to worry about it and says not to worry about it. My mom calls the firehouse and the owner says to her to stay away and not to ever order or be back in there. That doesn't bother us we can always go elsewhere. Point blank it was dirty of the owner and employees to act in that manner. So maybe now everyone can see the type of people who own and operate the place. I'd rather go to some place where I can't understand the workers than ever step foot inside the barn owned and operated by UNGRATEFUL people like this.
:(

Marion, OH

#11 Nov 1, 2013
Liar House Quick Shop
rosanna

Marion, OH

#12 Nov 1, 2013
I fully agree. They have shown their true colors again. They shoot to kill and ask questions later. Owners are greedy unthankful people. Case of mind over matter. They don't mind and you don't matter.
groupy

Marion, OH

#13 Nov 1, 2013
1st impression u may fool all the people
2nd impression u may fool some of the people
But u will never fool all the people all the the time.
Take a look firehouse guys! Ur true colors are coming out. Keep sticking ur nose in other peoples business and u won't have any Business! U get my drift Punks!
Foody

United States

#14 Nov 1, 2013
Stop wrecking the reputation of our firefighters with your crooked business tactics. We know you only volunteer to stick another feather in your cap fellas. The jig is up & your secrets are being made known!
lookHere misters

Marion, OH

#15 Nov 1, 2013
Why is it you guys always have your NOSES in to others business? I know you are a rent a cop,but what gives you authority to put your nose in things? I would think you would cleanup your own house before looking into others. I would think you should be concerned about the Hot kitchen hood you bought and installed. Funny thing you asked that young guy to see his bill of sale. He paid $1500.00 for the 4 wheeler and lost his money. How would you feel if that guy from Jackson would show up with a deputy and take that hood back? Honest man picked up a iPhone that somebody lost on your floor at your store. What did you guys do,call the sherif and say that he stole it. Deputy goes to man's house and finds that they had already called and contacted owner and she came and picked it up. Bet you guys had egg all over your faces when deputy returned. If you saw the iPhone,why didn't you tell the man to bring it to the counter? Makes me think you guys wanted it for yourselves. Sure made fools of yourselves. Then man's daughter calls to store and you tell her don't order or come in here any more! I bet your faces were red as fire when the deputy told you didn't know what you were talking about. You stooges! When it comes down it,you are phonies. If you want the publics respect,you have to earn it. You have betrayed your customers. You are nothing more than phonies. This One Is Going To Hurt You For A Long Long Time!!!
:(

Marion, OH

#16 Nov 1, 2013
Foody wrote:
Stop wrecking the reputation of our firefighters with your crooked business tactics. We know you only volunteer to stick another feather in your cap fellas. The jig is up & your secrets are being made known!
Funny thing guys,u thought u was sticking another feather in ur hat,but the deputy stuck it where the sun don't shine rent a cop! Phonies,Phonies,Phonies
rosanna

United States

#18 Nov 1, 2013
Its ok will never be back dad done what he thought was right n if he'd gave it to the point who worked there who's to say that it would have been returned to the owner of it but it was ok because none of my family Will ever order there again their loss karma is a biocth
wow

United States

#19 Nov 2, 2013
Mary Hall wrote:
Mary Hall Queen of Firehouse Quick Stop. Why is she so in love with the Guys. Could it be she is a switch hitter.
get real. Just because she works there doesn't mean she is on live with them get a clue
What?

Marion, OH

#20 Nov 2, 2013
Could nosy boys be cooking a little meth now?
rosanna

Otway, OH

#21 Nov 3, 2013
I was called by the boy who's phone was found he's wanting me to delete this but I don't know how to and I've been threatened to be sued if its not off here by Tomorrow and charges filed on me and my dad so anyone know to delete posts its not worth the trouble and next time I get to threatening call I'm gna call the cops

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Webster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dogridge apts 6 hr bartender 2
john and misty 12 hr tinke 1
Jim Moore/Carey Goddard Fri Listening 1
Community cleanup only for the Village? Fri Find out why 13
murphys Fri jackie 1
jm over at nb Dec 14 trt 1
NB wally world Dec 13 George Hayduke 2

South Webster Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance