nasty lesbian
Sara_Slaughter

Marion, OH

#2 Sep 6, 2012
Takes one to know one...
heather skaggs

United States

#3 Nov 3, 2012
Proud to be a lesbian. ow about you stop hiding behind the name "yup" and tell me who you are,.?? Lmao
THE MECHANIC

Columbus, OH

#4 Nov 9, 2012
YOUR GOING TO HELL NASTY B1TCH
heather skaggs wrote:
Proud to be a lesbian. ow about you stop hiding behind the name "yup" and tell me who you are,.?? Lmao
Anonymous

Piketon, OH

#5 Nov 9, 2012
THE MECHANIC wrote:
<quoted text>YOUR GOING TO HELL NASTY B1TCH
If I am correct the bible says to not judge. That's up to god, and god says have no gods before me. So by judging her eternal fate you are trying to be god. Which violates the 10 commandments. So who's going to hell?
THE MECHANIC

Columbus, OH

#6 Nov 9, 2012
IT ALSO SAYS THAT BEING A HOMO OR A LEZBO IS AN ABOMINATION!!!
BUT YOU ARE RIGHT I AM NOT THE ONE WHO WILL JUDGE HER ON JUDGMENT DAY!!!
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
If I am correct the bible says to not judge. That's up to god, and god says have no gods before me. So by judging her eternal fate you are trying to be god. Which violates the 10 commandments. So who's going to hell?
true

Marion, OH

#7 Nov 9, 2012
It's between her & God, so doesn't matter what you say
heather skaggs

Mansfield, OH

#8 Feb 8, 2013
i find it very amuzing that you guys are hiding behind " names " and won't really tell me who you are .. so how bout you stop being a p***y & tell me who you are ? or are you just a p***y a** b*tch & won't admit who you are because youh know i"m a down a** lette and will beat your a**!?
carl h

Royal Oak, MD

#9 Feb 11, 2013
i think shes sexy ... if she wasnt a lesbian id cocksmack her and bust a nut in her hair
heather skaggs

Senecaville, OH

#11 Mar 11, 2013
carlous ?!
NASTY heather skaggs

United States

#12 Mar 15, 2013
Yes we'll ur gross and ur girlfriend looks like an ogar
Anonymous

Marion, OH

#13 Mar 17, 2013
...That's not Carlous. By the way, it's spelled "ogre" and if you're talking about Carlous' ex, ogre isn't repulsive enough to explain what she looks like.
Alexis

Marion, OH

#14 Mar 21, 2013
heather skaggs wrote:
i find it very amuzing that you guys are hiding behind " names " and won't really tell me who you are .. so how bout you stop being a p***y & tell me who you are ? or are you just a p***y a** b*tch & won't admit who you are because youh know i"m a down a** lette and will beat your a**!?
Heather, you need to stop making threats and acting like you're a hard ass. The people on here say what they say to get a rise out of you and you're giving them what they want. There will ALWAYS be someone who thinks poorly of you and acting like you are isn't helping your case any. You need to grow up and start making better decisions if you want this shit to stop. You do and say things that are very inappropriate for someone your age and I'm not sure how you can angry with other people for pointing that out.
heather skaggs

Peebles, OH

#15 Apr 8, 2013
I still find it amusing that none you put your real name on here. haha , lol I bet you half of you don't have enough balls to come say this shit to my face .. I dare you , my girlfriend is beautiful .. and i'm not angry , lmao. I just sit back and laugh at you dumbasses (; nice try tho >>
Alexis

Marion, OH

#16 Apr 23, 2013
I put my real name on mine. If you want me to say what I said to your face then I can give you my address...
lol heather

United States

#17 May 30, 2013
First of all your girl friend ain't beautiful she looks like an ogor
NOYB

United States

#18 Jun 15, 2013
Heather is prolly the sexiest girl around here i honestlly wouldnt mind bending her over and f***ing her untill she screams with pleasure
lol

Marion, OH

#19 Jun 29, 2013
lol heather wrote:
First of all your girl friend ain't beautiful she looks like an ogor
Ogre* Do you even know English?
yup

Palmyra, VA

#20 Sep 3, 2013
LOL
Heather

United States

#21 Oct 5, 2014
Lmfao.! I love how soo many people talk shit about me.! It don't phase me at all tho.! Keep talkin, ya'll just being my motivators.!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Webster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Samantha Woods 30 days sober 19 hr You have to be ki... 1
paul armstrong (Mar '16) Thu Anonymous 21 4
Eric Crabtree (Jul '15) Wed Bad is bad 7
Minford Cheerleaders (Nov '09) Wed videorecord 65
Clint Cook and Damian Burton Wed Slow 1
Jeremy Horner (Jul '12) Nov 30 Was -teamhorner 23
Heidi : up to old tricks (Apr '15) Nov 30 old fan 10

South Webster Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance