Who is slinging the pills
Interested

Columbus, OH

#1 May 1, 2012
Curious
ward from the wise

United States

#2 May 1, 2012
If you are smart,don't look like it you will leave those things alone. I know and spent my life for the last 10 years being a idiot and done time over it! So wake up and live
Curious

Columbus, OH

#3 May 1, 2012
ward from the wise wrote:
If you are smart,don't look like it you will leave those things alone. I know and spent my life for the last 10 years being a idiot and done time over it! So wake up and live
Never said I was using them, just interested in knowing who is moving them.
Derrr

Laura, OH

#4 May 1, 2012
Yeah didnt you all know that topix.com is the place to meet and greet new drug dealers?! LoL, IDIOTS.........

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#7 May 6, 2012
Phil Walls sells them & has fo 20 years! He is mainly a suboxone dealer but sells anything he can make a buck on.
bob dollow

Orange, VA

#8 May 6, 2012
boo pollard is a big dealer
pookygirl

Minford, OH

#9 May 11, 2012
gee check out tammi mcgowan and crystal mcgowan
there all pills and there and butt pickers crystal is so nasty than she suffer from rotton p%^&*
Just me

Bergholz, OH

#10 May 24, 2012
Dean porter sells to and has sine at least the 80's. But keep your kids away from him
just sayin

Ashburn, VA

#11 May 28, 2012
he quit months ago, way to much talk going on. and from wat i hear, mart (u no who) an his bro are trying to get the trust of all the people in vernon so they can corner the market. this needs to be looked into. bro is out of the pen now, why was he in there is the question. other bro wants to get in there also. he a coke head. gee, ev 1 has skelitons in thier closet. and also he never sold in the 80's or the 90's. it started 2010. he might of sold some weed back them. i also no for sure he raised 3 little girls by hisself, thier girlfriends were always over.thier parenys knew the whole story an there was nuthing ever went on. dean porter has been an always will be lyra's fall guy. been blamed for a lot of things he never done. if he would tell wat he no's about alot of poeple that he no's all heck would break loose.but he keeps quit.
dan

Pikeville, KY

#12 Jun 20, 2012
theres a guy that drives a black/green s10 named josh he sells them all and will treat ya right i think his last name is ashley
Miss bitch

United States

#13 Jul 1, 2012
dan wrote:
theres a guy that drives a black/green s10 named josh he sells them all and will treat ya right i think his last name is ashley
For your information Dan josh Ashley is a very sweet guy and would never use drugs nor sell them! Why don't you just go back to talking about other ppl then the ppl that actually have a job and don't need there reps ruined! I think it's pretty funny that ppl like you just sit on a damn site like this just to gossip! Makes you wonder what ppl say about you huh? Oh and further more if your sooooo dang interested in telling ppl about the drugs you must be lookin for them
Yourself! Get off your fat a$$ and get a job and stay off topix and mabe then you'll have a life and friends :) k thanks!!!
Dylan

Wakefield, OH

#14 Aug 1, 2012
dan wrote:
I know JOsh ashley and he does not sling any kind of drug so get yalls story straight before blammin someone
Crazy

Stout, OH

#15 Aug 2, 2012
What about about the Craft Brothers ? they still selling or just using...
Mitchell Craft

United States

#16 Aug 3, 2012
Crazy wrote:
What about about the Craft Brothers ? they still selling or just using...
. To stupid crazy. For all you people who think that me and my brother are still involved in the drug world. Are wrong! We made mistake in our lives and we paid for them. Now we live clean and sober lives and we would appreciate people like you and other fools to keep our names out of your mouth! And if anybody has anything to say about us have the guts to face us instead of hiding behind post.
elizabeth robinson

United States

#17 Aug 3, 2012
guyinohio wrote:
Phil Walls sells them & has fo 20 years! He is mainly a suboxone dealer but sells anything he can make a buck on.
. Yea and just sayin he's dead so no more pills from him... And I know this is wrong and kinda messed up of me to say but I'm damn happy its 1 less pice of shit gone that's feedin theses young girls with drugs and it didn't bother me that he died cause to me I saw it as 1 less girl sleepin with an old man makin her self feel trashy and lookin that :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Webster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kail's Pizza 43 min james 19
John Allen 2 hr Joe 5
Giovanniís 3 hr Karl Malone 1
School cancelations and basketball games 6 hr Mron 2
Anyone know the Laura that works at IGA Sat daniel 12
Jeff Wooten Sat sam 14
Dr. McGinnis (Mar '10) Sat i know 38

South Webster Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance