What do you think about Ethan and or Travis Rawlins
punkprep

United States

#3 Jan 30, 2012
dumbas*es HAHA!!
lol

Wilmington, OH

#4 Jan 31, 2012
Ignorant, racist, trashy pieces of shit. They look like they belong on the movie Wrong Turn or Deliverance. 100% inbred bastards.
Haha

United States

#5 Feb 4, 2012
Sounds like somebody's mad Ethan liked their ass?! Lol
Haha

United States

#6 Feb 4, 2012
*kicked
Travis

United States

#7 Feb 8, 2012
I think I'm f*ckin smart enough to read and I'm wondering who life long friend is
Ethan rawlins

Potosi, MO

#8 Feb 8, 2012
Whats ignorant mean? Im just a un iducateded hick from webster
lifelong friend

United States

#9 Mar 4, 2012
lol wrote:
Ignorant, racist, trashy pieces of shit. They look like they belong on the movie Wrong Turn or Deliverance. 100% inbred bastards.
wow thats some big talk from someone who wont post their real name.... and no they are not inbred or trashy..they simply don't want to be one the cookie cutter replicas that most of South Webster is made of....they are strong minded enough to dare to step outside of the box and think for themselves unlike many of you
eli

Marion, OH

#10 Mar 5, 2012
Life Long Friend wrote:
What do you think about Ethan and or Travis Rawlins
good kids.

Since: Jul 11

Laura, OH

#11 Mar 5, 2012
Given the recent lawsuit going through, and their error ridden sentences on Facebook about it I would say that whatever they are, they have retribution coming their way. As soon as the lawsuit begins their characters will be torn down and every single thing they have ever said, every offense they have ever committed will be brought up in court and be made public record. Then they will be revealed to be the uneducated illiterate fools that they are.

Truthfully, Ethan's little rant on his mom's Facebook about the situation will be enough to throw out the lawsuit. The mother obviously has no control over these kids and that alone proves it. His inability to provide any substance to his argument and the direct argumentum ad hominem shows that he is incapable of anything other than violence (probably not unlike his brother). This is a defense attorney's dream.
really

Lewis Center, OH

#12 Mar 5, 2012
how old are these inbred hillbilly racists?
Ethan rawlins

Maryland Heights, MO

#13 Mar 6, 2012
Haha. P„ssys wont use their real names but theyll talk a lot of sh|t
Ethan rawlins

Herndon, VA

#14 Mar 10, 2012
really wrote:
how old are these inbred hillbilly racists?
im 18 and travis is 15. U wanna run ur mouth grow some balls and say sumtn to r faces
Master Gunny

Marion, OH

#15 Mar 12, 2012
Dear Travis and Ethan,
Although I sincerely doubt you will figure out who this is, you're idiots, the both of you. You don't know when to stop talking and you're not very bright. Also, maybe we are just talking shit but atleast we do it in complete sentences and know how to spell the simplest of words.

Sincerely,
Everyone else and SWHS
Austin c

Laura, OH

#16 Mar 18, 2012
how bout everyone running there mouth bout them put your name stop hiding behind a computer. I think there good friends
lifelong friend

United States

#17 Mar 28, 2012
AltruXeno wrote:
Given the recent lawsuit going through, and their error ridden sentences on Facebook about it I would say that whatever they are, they have retribution coming their way. As soon as the lawsuit begins their characters will be torn down and every single thing they have ever said, every offense they have ever committed will be brought up in court and be made public record. Then they will be revealed to be the uneducated illiterate fools that they are.
Truthfully, Ethan's little rant on his mom's Facebook about the situation will be enough to throw out the lawsuit. The mother obviously has no control over these kids and that alone proves it. His inability to provide any substance to his argument and the direct argumentum ad hominem shows that he is incapable of anything other than violence (probably not unlike his brother). This is a defense attorney's dream.
For the record....we are not uneducated illeterate fools.... there is no retribution to be handed down...we did nothing wrong in the situation that was being disscussed..... there are no offenses to be revealed...we are law abiding citizens who believe in having the law upheld in all situations....but what is the truly amazing part is that you all fell for being trolled by the best....there is and never was a lawsuit against the teacher in question....this situation was handled civially and peacefuly at the school level and there are no hard feelings. There was admittance that were mistakes made and apologies were accepted. That was all that was ever expected, however, the small mindedness of the "elite" of South Webster was revelaed and that was exactly what the trolling was intended to do.

Since: Jul 11

Columbus, OH

#18 Mar 29, 2012
If you are in fact a lifelong friend and not Travis or Ethan than I never called you an illiterate fool. I based that opinion on the only thing that I know about the kids and that is the error-ridden sentences and blatant disrespect to anyone and everyone. One could argue the same for the mother, but I'll leave her out of it because at least she is acting in defense of her children and I never saw her go into a expletive laden tirade (exception is when Ethan "hacked" her account).

As for the trolling defense, I've been around long enough and have been trolling on the internet for quite a few years myself. It is overused, misused, and in this case completely untrue. You are simply trying to make you (or your lifelong friend(s) if you will) seem a little less rapacious. There was more than one post were Anita, herself, mentioned the lawsuit. Truth be told, your attorney told you that you didn't have a case and you decided to use this excuse as many have before you.

And yes, I think everyone can agree that there were mistake made... on both sides. I'm glad that it got resolved civilly. Though I, and no other person who saw the conversations, will ever believe that apologies were the only thing that was ever expected.

Good try though with your whole trolling thing, next time it might work if I, or no other like me, is watching from afar. Also, I don't believe that I am an "elite" member of any society, but thank you for holding me in such high regards.

May Buddha be with you!
whooped

Tarlton, OH

#19 Mar 29, 2012
didn't ethan get his a$$ kicked and his mom got punched? lol they deserved it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Webster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
brandy and that thing she is with man what a up... (Aug '11) 4 hr Dan 17
Who is Alisha_Cunningham 19 hr Jwbush 1
Dumpsters Sat Rob 14
Who cheating on who Fri Ajdhdgs 8
Meth heads of South webster Sep 19 Pray for a Jeep 4
Old War Buddy Sep 19 Citizen 3
Dean Sep 14 Dean 2

South Webster Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance