Who Is Jolene Fargo?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wondering

Broken Arrow, OK

#1 Aug 1, 2012
What can you tell me about this person?
yep

West Union, OH

#2 Aug 1, 2012
her name is jolene
Pipe

West Union, OH

#3 Aug 2, 2012
That is her first name..... Her last name is Fargo
your wrong

United States

#4 Aug 2, 2012
actually her last name is jackson, she had an affair on her husband and he ended dumping her ass so she moved in with greg russell and is now telling her and her husbands lil girl that greg is her dad. And is keeping her daughter away from her real father. P.O.S in my opinion
Pipe

West Union, OH

#5 Aug 3, 2012
your wrong wrote:
actually her last name is jackson, she had an affair on her husband and he ended dumping her ass so she moved in with greg russell and is now telling her and her husbands lil girl that greg is her dad. And is keeping her daughter away from her real father. P.O.S in my opinion
I sit corrected.....
Stanly

Mountain View, MO

#6 Aug 4, 2012
Sounds like a real Webster person. You all need to move to a real town.
Going deep

Chillicothe, OH

#7 Aug 4, 2012
Stanly wrote:
Sounds like a real Webster person. You all need to move to a real town.
Dude she is hot. I'd do her
Dick Jacklack

Portsmouth, OH

#8 Aug 4, 2012
Stanly wrote:
Sounds like a real Webster person. You all need to move to a real town.
"real Webster perso" are you from Minford???!!!!!
Going deep

Chillicothe, OH

#9 Aug 4, 2012
Dick Jacklack wrote:
<quoted text>
"real Webster perso" are you from Minford???!!!!!
Minford ain't got no mayor. It ain't $hit!
Wtf

Delaware, OH

#10 Jan 16, 2013
Jolene is nothing but a pathetic waste of space. She lost custody of her daughter and is always so doped up
Niki

South Webster, OH

#11 Jan 16, 2013
She must not be that bad cause her ex Bud still hits it!!
pos

Lexington, KY

#12 Feb 1, 2013
this how can't even watch her own daughter she dumps her daughter in her mothers lap and leaves her for days on in, she don't so much as even call and check on her. how the fuck can you just up and do that to your child. what kind of lame ass parent does that. if you can't handle her give her to her real father. he's a good guy and aerial adored him and he took very good care of her and his step kids. but her dumb ass lost custody of her kids after she wanted to go out and whore around for her dope. WTF is right she is a pathetic waste of space.
let me tell ya

Nicholasville, KY

#13 Mar 1, 2013
this b*tch is a straight up wh*re. had a baby by another man and still married to her husband. and her mother being the so called christian women she is approves of it. well guess there is room in hell for the whole damn family.
last time out

Cartersville, GA

#15 May 7, 2013
All I know is back in high school she was great in bed, but I guess that comes from her being the town bicycle Everyone had a ride
only GOD can judge

United States

#16 Sep 23, 2013
let me tell ya wrote:
this b*tch is a straight up wh*re. had a baby by another man and still married to her husband. and her mother being the so called christian women she is approves of it. well guess there is room in hell for the whole damn family.
just because her mother takes care of her kids dont mean she approves of what she does, she actually dosent but keeping her child away from her mother is wrong and she sees her kids at her moms house my kid plays with Jolene's sisters boy who also along with his sister lives with mamaw fargo. if you dont know the people dont judge, mamaw is close to 70 and papaw is in his 80's and they take care of 4 kids 7yr old tow 3yr olds and a baby under 1yr.......now i have known Jolene since i was 6 my sister went to school with her and her sister but i dont agree with her and her choices and i have my sisters kid due to drugs but who are YOU to judge her parents?
facts

United States

#17 Oct 3, 2013
let me tell ya wrote:
this b*tch is a straight up wh*re. had a baby by another man and still married to her husband. and her mother being the so called christian women she is approves of it. well guess there is room in hell for the whole damn family.
what the hell is wrong with you? the mother don't approve of it but it happened and what was her mom going to do really fuck face for you to s that about her mom is bad! she loves her kids NO matt what they have done so maybe you need to take your butt to church or read the bible. what would you do if your child did something bad? would you eat your young?...you need help! and there is a place in hell for you since you like to judge ppl. go to church
Terri Shields

Bellevue, MI

#18 Nov 6, 2013
only GOD can judge wrote:
<quoted text>
just because her mother takes care of her kids dont mean she approves of what she does, she actually dosent but keeping her child away from her mother is wrong and she sees her kids at her moms house my kid plays with Jolene's sisters boy who also along with his sister lives with mamaw fargo. if you dont know the people dont judge, mamaw is close to 70 and papaw is in his 80's and they take care of 4 kids 7yr old tow 3yr olds and a baby under 1yr.......now i have known Jolene since i was 6 my sister went to school with her and her sister but i dont agree with her and her choices and i have my sisters kid due to drugs but who are YOU to judge her parents?
Thats right. Jolenes mother is also my mother except Im 51 years old and I can assure you she is a christian and she does not approve of her daughters actions. She has tried everything to steer them right but selfishness wins. All the girls care about is themselves and my mom and step dad Ed have never had a day in there lives to sit back and relax and enjoy there golden years because there to busy taking up the slack so the poor kids don't have to go to foster care. Drugs have destroyed the family. They are doing the best they can to save the little ones
omg

Marion, OH

#19 Nov 6, 2013
Jolene's mother is one of the nicest people you will ever meet. She's a good Christian woman and I know for a fact that she doesn't agree with how Jolene & her sister live their lives. She takes care of those grandchildren & she is just an all-around good person.
freeworld

West Liberty, KY

#20 Feb 4, 2015
funny stuff, janet is also a pathetic waste of space
Person up n ya

United States

#21 Feb 17, 2015
None of u know one thing about her life and u post these awful things where any of her children cld stumble upon and read and your all so much better than her I bet .... I can't believe I wasted my time even posting on a sight strictly constructed for low life scum to gossip about things that they are to afraid to address in a real life face to face situations...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Webster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rhonda Harrison and Mike McCoy 3 hr Roger 25
Tommy Mullins 4 hr Wondering 1
Drug Problem 6 hr www 17
Nathaniel & Amber Dunaway (Sep '10) 11 hr bob 10
Oak Hill high school baseball coach 15 hr Opinion 13
Caleb Brown 16 hr Concerned 2
concord nursing home (Feb '16) Wed Guess what 10

South Webster Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Webster Mortgages