Nine charged in 'organized crime' bust

Nine charged in 'organized crime' bust

There are 56 comments on the Portsmouth Daily Times story from Jun 21, 2012, titled Nine charged in 'organized crime' bust. In it, Portsmouth Daily Times reports that:

Scioto County Sheriff Marty V. Donini said Friday the Southern Ohio Drug Task Force is dismantling a criminal organization consisting of more than nine people responsible for distributing thousands of Oxycodone pills in Scioto County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Portsmouth Daily Times.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
goober

Galion, OH

#44 Jul 14, 2012
i wonder how Lydia is in jail lol
Apes neice

Marion, OH

#45 Jul 14, 2012
Pooky wrote:
<quoted text>
Is Angel Sadler related to Ape and Nancy?
yes Angel is Apes Neice
Greg

Hamilton, Canada

#46 Jul 19, 2012
I just happened upon this site while looking for something totally different. Read the article and thought hey why not read the comments.

Never read a comment board on a news story where almost everybody commenting knew the people who got charged, made for an interesting read.

Seems there is no love loss between these people and those of you who know them. They do not seem to be very likeable people. I like to see people get arrested for these types of crimes, especially when some of the charges say "in the vicinity of a juvenile". These drugs are being banned here soon because they are so addictive and dangerous they are ruining peoples lives, or a form of them are. It may be the contin kind not the codone kind. Oh sorry I am in Canada.

Anyway just thought I would leave a long basically pointless comment after reading all of yours.
SW Resident

Peebles, OH

#47 Aug 14, 2012
Any updates on the trials or arrests of these individuals. I know a couple of them and want to see what happens to them. Most likely Stuckey will never see daylight again but not sure about the other 8. Plea deals can really reduce sentences so they may only have jail time and be out in less than a year.
Wandering

Lucasville, OH

#48 Aug 14, 2012
Matt and Mitchell Craft are both out of jail at present time. See them in Julia Davis car in So. Webster all the time.
privy

United States

#49 Aug 30, 2012
Still nothing at all on Heather Smith, though I hear still being held... Nark?
SW Resident

Lucasville, OH

#50 Aug 30, 2012
I think Becky Fargo had 30 felony counts against her. I wonder if she can narc her way out of it this time.
linda69

Logan, OH

#51 Aug 31, 2012
maybe if you would help people instead of running your mouth and pushing the negative B.S. alot of people might be better off, if you push for negative results then thats what you'll get! And until you have had a problem or know how to open your mouth & let helpful words come out you need to STFU!!!!!!
SW Resident

Lucasville, OH

#52 Aug 31, 2012
You can not help people unless they want helped!
I am sure they all had oppotunities to straighten their lives out before getting caught but they chose not to. The arrests are not just from addictions they are also from dealing. I ahve family on drugs and would help if I could but they must want it for themselves, but they do not and if they get busted it will be their fault no one elses.
Observer

United States

#53 Sep 1, 2012
linda69 wrote:
maybe if you would help people instead of running your mouth and pushing the negative B.S. alot of people might be better off, if you push for negative results then thats what you'll get! And until you have had a problem or know how to open your mouth & let helpful words come out you need to STFU!!!!!!
Birds of a feather...
yada

Marion, OH

#54 Sep 1, 2012
SW Resident wrote:
You can not help people unless they want helped!
I am sure they all had oppotunities to straighten their lives out before getting caught but they chose not to. The arrests are not just from addictions they are also from dealing. I ahve family on drugs and would help if I could but they must want it for themselves, but they do not and if they get busted it will be their fault no one elses.
Yea, and I know 4 of them out of the bunch. They had help & multiple chances to straighten up. They chose to continue in the life of drugs & crime so they can't blame anyone but themselves.
truthhurts

Marion, OH

#55 Sep 2, 2012
Chuck Chuckles wrote:
<quoted text>
Suboxone is not a joke, it's a life saving alternative to methadone and much safer. It works much better than methadone and is safer. Counseling is important too but suboxone has saved alot of people in this area and you cant get high on it. Get your facts straigt
it is a JOKE and don't know where you get your info, but your wrong.... people become dependant on it ...so trade one addiction for another,,,how does that work?????????
Common Sense

Powell, OH

#56 Sep 2, 2012
Chuck Chuckles wrote:
<quoted text>
Suboxone is not a joke, it's a life saving alternative to methadone and much safer. It works much better than methadone and is safer. Counseling is important too but suboxone has saved alot of people in this area and you cant get high on it. Get your facts straigt
That is not true. if you couldn't get high on it people would not want it. Try to give an Oxy head something that won't work and they will refuse it. The fact that they take it at all says that it does get you what you are looking for. In Africa they are hooked on it like the Oxycontin in America. Get your facts straight!
TonySoprano

Odessa, TX

#57 Sep 4, 2012
They make us look bad.. Organized Crime lmao...
disorganized crime is more like it...
wondering

Olive Hill, KY

#61 Sep 11, 2012
if Jolene was involved in any of that whole drug scheme/ organized crime, she normally is involved in everything becky is involve in. but like someone said previously they both where wires in on people to get them busted. they talked about it several times. how else can they stay out of jail after several drug trafficking charges and probate violations.
Wow

United States

#62 Sep 11, 2012
Didnt almost all of those girls get out of prison - and or stepping stones here recently? I know Lydia has had a permanent bed at stones for the past 8 years her poor little girl it is a shame and I know the other three have been in and out of the county and stones many times Lydia worked for the counceling center at one time, the last time she was in the county jail she smuggled narcotics and needles in on her or in her body :( this is a shame a waste of life!!!! And suboxone you cannot even get suboxone in the county jail so I do not see them letting anyone out to go to the suboxone doctor even if you are prescribed the medication scioto county jail will NOT issue it to u while u are in their custody!!! Suboxone does save lives and help u overcome withdrawals but that is where it needs to end these hack job doctors around here will prescribe it to u as long as they can take your money I know because I was on it for five years and in November of this year I will have been clean from all narcotics for 1 year and I will tell you the withdrawal from suboxone is just as bad as the withdrawal from methadone!!! I'm very glad to be off of it but wish I would have taken it right!!!! This story is sad that is nine people who have family and friends that are now picking up all of their pieces for probably the 100th time!!! I am no saint but to see things like this happen is just a reminder of how one slip can take u back to hell and reminds me how greatful I am not to be in their shoes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Webster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Discrete dating sites? (Oct '13) 27 min Murray 14
School resource officer 1 hr xxx 1
Jeff Wooten 1 hr Laura 20
School Board Meeting (Jun '17) 2 hr Warthog 72
Ethan 7 hr Jolly Jay 3
Rohanda Harrison and Mike McCoy (Jun '17) 18 hr Warthog 8
Does anyone know a guy named rodney 18 hr common sense 16

South Webster Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance