Nine charged in 'organized crime' bust

Jun 21, 2012 Full story: Portsmouth Daily Times 56

Scioto County Sheriff Marty V. Donini said Friday the Southern Ohio Drug Task Force is dismantling a criminal organization consisting of more than nine people responsible for distributing thousands of Oxycodone pills in Scioto County.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Another 9 bite the dust

Portsmouth, OH

#1 Jun 21, 2012
HaahHaahh h Bahhaaahhhh!!!
Really

Waverly, OH

#2 Jun 21, 2012
I wonder if they are laughing today since they went cold turkey off their drugs in jail? Wouldn't rehab be much easier on druggies than going to jail and going cold turkey with all he pain?
hung u

Portsmouth, OH

#3 Jun 21, 2012
Really wrote:
I wonder if they are laughing today since they went cold turkey off their drugs in jail? Wouldn't rehab be much easier on druggies than going to jail and going cold turkey with all he pain?
Pain is all in the mind.
Really

Waverly, OH

#4 Jun 21, 2012
hung u wrote:
<quoted text>
Pain is all in the mind.
The druggies might have a mind after all then when they try to dry out without suboxone.
wow

Portsmouth, OH

#5 Jun 21, 2012
dang becky i guess stepping stones didn't work out huh?
poor

Portsmouth, OH

#6 Jun 21, 2012
Becky never learns...She gets help people go out of their way to loan money whatever she needs...That girl is a sad situation. She could be something if it wasn't for her drug addiction.
finally

Chicago, IL

#7 Jun 21, 2012
Geez Heather looks nasty
Stacy

Portsmouth, OH

#8 Jun 21, 2012
Ha, its about time Becky gets in trouble for something. And Angel Sadler, her whole family has always sold drugs and took advantage of people but nothing has ever been done. I hope every single one of you guys get it slapped to you, everything you deserve. Angel will probly be in heaven if she gets prison time, surrounded by a bunch of lesbians, yeah she will like it!
loulou

Farmingdale, NY

#9 Jun 22, 2012
Angel is not dope sick, they let her out of jail for two hours last Fri to go to her Suboxone dr appnt. So sorry for your wishful thought there dumbass!
truthhurts

Dublin, OH

#10 Jun 22, 2012
suboxone is a JOKE!!!! it's just another high,they sell suboxone same as oxeys.high price drugs.I hope they get every pill dealer in 100 mile radius.It's no laughing matter to be so dependant on drugs you can not function in every day life. you steal from family ,no such thing as a friend ,you won't have any. family sooner than later will turn thier back on you.now what are you left with.
Pooky

Portsmouth, OH

#11 Jun 22, 2012
Stacy wrote:
Ha, its about time Becky gets in trouble for something. And Angel Sadler, her whole family has always sold drugs and took advantage of people but nothing has ever been done. I hope every single one of you guys get it slapped to you, everything you deserve. Angel will probly be in heaven if she gets prison time, surrounded by a bunch of lesbians, yeah she will like it!
Is Angel Sadler related to Ape and Nancy?
becky

Dublin, OH

#12 Jun 22, 2012
truthhurts wrote:
suboxone is a JOKE!!!! it's just another high,they sell suboxone same as oxeys.high price drugs.I hope they get every pill dealer in 100 mile radius.It's no laughing matter to be so dependant on drugs you can not function in every day life. you steal from family ,no such thing as a friend ,you won't have any. family sooner than later will turn thier back on you.now what are you left with.
absolute truth, I hope and pray for the same. anyone know of a brand new GPS sold in wayne hills in the past two days.
Evander

Portsmouth, OH

#13 Jun 22, 2012
I wonder if Becky will take down her sister Shawn? And has anyone looked at her record on the common pleas site? She was charged with theft frm the elderly and theft while on probation and somehow charges were dismissed. I hope she finally gets whats comin to her.
Evander

Portsmouth, OH

#14 Jun 22, 2012
Pooky wrote:
<quoted text>
Is Angel Sadler related to Ape and Nancy?
Yes she is Nancy's neice.
Chuck Chuckles

Portsmouth, OH

#15 Jun 22, 2012
truthhurts wrote:
Suboxone is not a joke, it's a life saving alternative to methadone and much safer. It works much better than methadone and is safer. Counseling is important too but suboxone has saved alot of people in this area and you cant get high on it. Get your facts straigt
Kirsty

Portsmouth, OH

#16 Jun 22, 2012
Evander wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes she is Nancy's neice.
Figures. They got away with for a long time. Figured it was easy money. Wonder how EASY it will be in prison?
Stacy

West Portsmouth, OH

#17 Jun 22, 2012
loulou wrote:
Angel is not dope sick, they let her out of jail for two hours last Fri to go to her Suboxone dr appnt. So sorry for your wishful thought there dumbass!
Well she must be snitchin or lickin, cause Im really sure they are just gonna let someone out of JAIL to go to their suboxone appt, pretty much that is saying they let her out to go get drugs! That kinda defeats the purpose of jail doesnt it?!
AJAX

Dublin, OH

#18 Jun 22, 2012
If the Sheriff thinks this is organized cime we are in deep Do-Do...
HAHA

Lucasville, OH

#19 Jun 22, 2012
I THINK IT IS REALLY FUNNY COULDNT HAPPEN 2 A BETTER BUNCH OF PEOPLE THE ONLY THING THAT COULD MAKE IT ANY BETTER IF THEY DO PUT BECKYS SISTER JOLENE N JAILK BESIDE HER
i agree

Greenup, KY

#20 Jun 22, 2012
HAHA wrote:
I THINK IT IS REALLY FUNNY COULDNT HAPPEN 2 A BETTER BUNCH OF PEOPLE THE ONLY THING THAT COULD MAKE IT ANY BETTER IF THEY DO PUT BECKYS SISTER JOLENE N JAILK BESIDE HER
im sure it's coming, everything becky is involved in. jolene is to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Webster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New superintendent at South Webster (Jun '14) 5 hr Jeepster 30
any one know dean porter (Mar '10) 8 hr burp 48
what do you think of jake canfield? 8 hr barb 1
sherrifs at ahsley corner christmas morning? 10 hr was told 2
scott vititoe (Jul '12) 12 hr phil 26
look at this info FUNNY 23 hr cherub rock 2
he's back look out Dec 15 Ludacris 2
South Webster Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web