First Prev
of 2
Next Last
sad

United States

#23 Jun 4, 2011
if you want a good meal go to minford airport, it is owned by the people who own hometown pizza and they are clean good people. there breakfast is good and its not expensive. they also have a delishious falcon burger, its a steak burger with onions and steak sauce, wow its great. i havent ever been to jodys so i cant say anything about it, but i know the airport is awsome
ragen

Amanda, OH

#24 Jun 7, 2011
jodie's rest/ is not a good place to eat. i ate there 3 different times, and all 3 times i havent liked it at all. some people may like it, but i personaly think the older folks just like to set around, and gossip about who' doing who, and who's doing what, and where. then leave a dollar tip, because the food just was not all that.
GET ER DONE DINNER

Sardinia, OH

#25 Jun 22, 2011
nasty ass place and they think they are better than everyone so they need to leave this RED NECK PLACE becauce they dont know how to run that place!!!! went down hill after the old lady left!!!!! nasty carpet and food!!! and the nice people of webster are sick of being put down by there NASTY ASSES SO SHUT THE DOOR AND CLOSE HER DOWN!!!!! just like jennies legs should be!!!!! give it time to air out and will open it up like it should be!! RED NECK STYLE!!!!
HAHAHA

Sardinia, OH

#26 Jun 22, 2011
nasy place!! makes me wanna vomit!!!!
lazy town

Sardinia, OH

#27 Jun 22, 2011
nast hairy jerry... ewwwww that should say it all!!! im not eating his beard hair anymore!!! ewwwww get a real job you lazy ass!!!
lol

Sardinia, OH

#28 Jun 22, 2011
they need to learn to keep that brat out of there!!!! JUST SAYN!!! SHES ANOYING!!!! AS MUCH AS HER MOTHER!!!!
Brittany

Circleville, OH

#29 Jun 23, 2011
Weirdo wrote:
It's like a Bob Even's in South Webster. It's delicious. Very nice service too. Recomend it to everybody.
that's some funny shit !!!!!!!!!!

Since: Sep 12

Portsmouth, OH

#30 Sep 3, 2012
Wow u guys are insensitive. They have put there whole life in that place
i know

Portsmouth, OH

#32 Sep 3, 2012
They have good food and they're very friendly. It's nice to go get a home cooked meal & they know ya by name. They work hard and the restaurant is their whole life. So yes, they have to raise prices once in a while because they are having to pay more for the food themselves. I wish them the best!
red

Greenfield, OH

#33 Sep 5, 2012
Oh my gosh! That's just a place where please guys hang out and gossip about every one in Webster that's why its like family.
haha

Portsmouth, OH

#34 Sep 5, 2012
Unknown wrote:
wait till u catch a std from there. they all have hep c
I don't know if they have it or not, but Hep C is an epidemic in Scioto County. I'd be more afraid of catching it from fast food places than Jodi's.

Since: Sep 12

Brooklyn, NY

#35 Sep 7, 2012
I have to agree its a family

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Webster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is the Minford School Board thinking? 5 min funny 5
AMIE CANTRELL Dont trust (May '10) 2 hr your Angel 23
Josh Miller (Jan '12) 2 hr Dean Porter 7
Dean Porter (Jul '11) 2 hr Dean Porter 8
donald miller 4 hr local 5
sois school open or closed 5 hr gary 1
Jakey ( Stealer ) Camfeild Sat alex 12
South Webster Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web