MNsure opens one-stop call center for...

MNsure opens one-stop call center for health care questions

There are 2 comments on the KARE-TV Minneapolis story from Sep 3, 2013, titled MNsure opens one-stop call center for health care questions. In it, KARE-TV Minneapolis reports that:

ST. PAUL, Minn. - People confused about Minnesota's new health care coverage program now have a place to turn for answers about MNsure.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KARE-TV Minneapolis.

PB in Saint Paul

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Sep 4, 2013
Congratulations! The government has found a brand new money pit.
For all the money they're pouring into this, it'd be cheaper to just give insurance to the uninsured.
Red Tape

Federal Way, WA

#2 Sep 4, 2013
You can always ask wal-mart to answer your questions. I'm glad for the MN-sure alternative.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South St. Paul Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Saint Paul (Nov '13) Fri Anonymous 56
Richard Dean Renwick "dropbacknpunt" on ebay. H... (Jan '16) Jan 5 what happened ren... 3
News 1 Dead, 1 Wounded In Superior, Wis. Shooting Be... Jan 2 The Wheeze of Trump 14
Read Jan 1 Koopoo 2
Racist Rep Keith Ellison Jan 1 Koopoo 2
News FBI raids South St. Paul road-construction busi... (Jun '10) Nov '15 Tomsblackhole 34
News Lawmakers seek to return $1.7 million in unclai... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Good ForJoe 1

South St. Paul Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

South St. Paul Mortgages