First Prev
of 12
Next Last
Buster

Hodgenville, KY

#1 Jul 30, 2009
Who are all these pill heads I hear about all the time in the apartments I don't guess I know them.
Ohwell

Nicholasville, KY

#2 Jul 30, 2009
Pill heads are everywhere aren't they? The only thing that gets me about Holly Manor is the people that have lived there, raised a family there and now both of their children live there and every family have someone in it that works. GOD BLESS THE TAXPAYERS9013 OF OUR NATION!!!!!
who cares

Portsmouth, OH

#3 Jul 31, 2009
This world would be better if people would worry about themseles instead of wanting to gossip
Unknown

Ashland, KY

#4 Jul 31, 2009
Linda and Mike Ratliff--- A f****** joke, you all know that they maxed out every ones rent to pay for there New Double Wide Trailer right.
Buster

Ashland, KY

#5 Jul 31, 2009
Thats why your on here reading and responding right (who cares)
Ohwell

Campbellsville, KY

#6 Jul 31, 2009
I think Linda and Mike are fine people and anyone that knows them will tell you the same, my only argument is that the people that the apts. were intended for don't get just due. These apts were intended to give people a place to live while they were getting on their feet, not a place for a young couple to retire. It was intended for the Elderly on a low fixed income to have a nice place live easily accessible to things they need, not some pill head with 4 or 5 kids while keeping some bum that wouldn't hit a lick at a snake. And 'who cares' me and every other taxpayer has the right to make what goes on in any Federal Public Housing our business.
DUH

Marion, OH

#7 Aug 2, 2009
Unknown wrote:
Linda and Mike Ratliff--- A f****** joke, you all know that they maxed out every ones rent to pay for there New Double Wide Trailer right.
Linda and Mike Ratliff have nothing to do with the amount of rent you pay! That's why it's called HUD! It's based on income! Be glad you have somewhere to live! They get paid the same amount no matter if your rent doubles or stays the same!
jav

Nicholasville, KY

#8 Aug 2, 2009
mike and linda are fine people i think the apt are run better now than they ever was in the past keep up the good work linda
HEY MORONS

Broken Arrow, OK

#9 Aug 8, 2009
Mike and Linda Ratliff are some of the finest people that I have ever met in my life..not only would they do anything for ANYONE but they would give their last dollar to you dumbasses if you needed it! As raising the rent, lets be real, you really think that they get more money if you pay more..obviously you have NEVER worked a day in your life to know how that works. THEY GET THE SAME AMOUNT NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU PAY...MORONS!!! They have worked all of their lives to get what they have so quit being JEALOUS because you wont get off your lazy ass and EARN your own living! HAVE A GOOD DAY!!!:)
GRITS

Ashland, KY

#10 Aug 15, 2009
How do I get in Holly Manner Apt's? Oh does a welfare check come with that? Oh how long am I aloud to live there? Sign me up.
GRITS

Ashland, KY

#11 Aug 15, 2009
It's me again can I bring my aniamls? What's the waiting list like or who do you have to know?
HELLO MORONS

Campbellsville, KY

#12 Aug 17, 2009
GRITS wrote:
It's me again can I bring my aniamls? What's the waiting list like or who do you have to know?
It is low income based housing..there is a waiting list, and no a welfare check does not come with it! I dont think you are allowed to have animals...Holly Manor is in the phonebook, just call and they will tell you the process.
you know who

Hodgenville, KY

#13 Aug 21, 2009
IT'S HARD TO GET IN TO HOLLY MANOR WHEN YOU HAVE PEOPLE LIKE STEVE BOWMAN WHO IS A DRUG DEALER AND USER.MY WIFES GRANDMOTHER CAN'T EVEN GET IN THERE BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE HIM AND SUSAN WAGNER.THEY ARE WORTHLESS AND SHOULD BE MADE TO MOVE.THAT WAY PEOPLE THAT COULD USE A GOOD APT. CAN GET ONE.
OoooOoooOooOooo

AOL

#14 Aug 21, 2009
you know who wrote:
IT'S HARD TO GET IN TO HOLLY MANOR WHEN YOU HAVE PEOPLE LIKE STEVE BOWMAN WHO IS A DRUG DEALER AND USER.MY WIFES GRANDMOTHER CAN'T EVEN GET IN THERE BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE HIM AND SUSAN WAGNER.THEY ARE WORTHLESS AND SHOULD BE MADE TO MOVE.THAT WAY PEOPLE THAT COULD USE A GOOD APT. CAN GET ONE.
THANK YOU !
TakeOverOurTown

AOL

#15 Aug 21, 2009
you know who wrote:

THANK YOU !
OoooOoooOooOooo

AOL

#16 Aug 21, 2009
OoooOoooOooOooo wrote:
<quoted text>
THANK YOU !
JUST HAD TO SAY THAT !!!! THANK YOU!
TakeOverOurTown

AOL

#17 Aug 21, 2009
thank it`s funny have a SON or "Brother" die from drugs at age 20 !
Shake-Y-Head

AOL

#18 Aug 22, 2009
HEY MORONS wrote:
Mike and Linda Ratliff are some of the finest people that I have ever met in my life..not only would they do anything for ANYONE but they would give their last dollar to you dumbasses if you needed it! As raising the rent, lets be real, you really think that they get more money if you pay more..obviously you have NEVER worked a day in your life to know how that works. THEY GET THE SAME AMOUNT NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU PAY...MORONS!!! They have worked all of their lives to get what they have so quit being JEALOUS because you wont get off your lazy ass and EARN your own living! HAVE A GOOD DAY!!!:)
This Sounds Like Old Shake-Y-Head
Mike & Linda`s Son-In-Law ???
HELLO MORONS

Lexington, KY

#19 Aug 22, 2009
No!! I am a friend of the family. But you have to admit everything I said is correct.
Shake-Y-Head

AOL

#20 Aug 22, 2009
HELLO MORONS wrote:
No!! I am a friend of the family. But you have to admit everything I said is correct.
yes they are very well liked by everyone and linda is the best !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Shore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I f**ked joanna prince 1 hr Lady- 19
girl 18 to 30 for a fling (Jun '15) Mon RimJobBob 4
Horny (May '15) Mon RimJobBob 5
Doctor David Proctor (Apr '11) Sun CaliGal 51
Trouble making back stabbing liar Jun 26 Lol 3
Jennifer Jacob Webster Jun 22 get over it already 7
Dumping on the Riverfront Jun 19 olde man river 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Shore Mortgages