ARRESTED

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2010

Mitchell Royster has been arrested for these murders and arson! What a suprise....... Finally (some) closure for this family! Here's to the chance that he'll turn on the other two! Rumor is they are going to be arresting a couple of others soon..... Prayers are going out on this family's behalf, during what is sure to be a hard time! God Bless You All!!
family

Bristol, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2010

ARRESTED wrote:
Mitchell Royster has been arrested for these murders and arson! What a suprise....... Finally (some) closure for this family! Here's to the chance that he'll turn on the other two! Rumor is they are going to be arresting a couple of others soon..... Prayers are going out on this family's behalf, during what is sure to be a hard time! God Bless You All!!
Thank you. Yes, it took nearly 3 years. The anger is gone, but the pain will never be gone. Vengance belongs to the Lord, but justice lays in the hands of man. I am sure more arrests will follow.
greenupcountian

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2010

Family..is that true that they have arrested one and maybe more to come? I do not know any one from this family but i seen your postings on a number of locations and you never gave in to others who wanted for you to stop. I pray and hope you find the ones who did this and you can begin to heal. Yes the pain will always be with you but perhaps justice is in your grasp now. Prayers!
family

Bristol, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2010

greenupcountian wrote:
Family..is that true that they have arrested one and maybe more to come? I do not know any one from this family but i seen your postings on a number of locations and you never gave in to others who wanted for you to stop. I pray and hope you find the ones who did this and you can begin to heal. Yes the pain will always be with you but perhaps justice is in your grasp now. Prayers!
Yes, it is true! Mitchell Royster was arrested the 16 of this month! Jeff Long was my brother. Greenup county investigators did an awesome job with this case. Many people said this case would go into the cold case files. Greenup put the best they had on this case and he showed a lot of people up. I personaly praise David Bocook for his hard work and persistence in solving this case. I feel like justice will be served in Greenup Ky.
greenupcountian

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2010

I am so glad to hear that not only for your family but for us all. For this showes we do have good folks working on our behalf! Thank you, to all that has worked so hard on this case.
mom of one

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2011

Judged:

I think that Chrissy Bertram also had part in the murder's, and I hope she is the next one arrested.
Close family

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2011

Finally they have done something about this case my family has got some relief for once. But it would really help if more people would speak up! I will always miss Pamela and Jeff RIP!
james

Logan, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Well they steal ant done they need to look in to this a little harder because they have a inacent girl in jail for this nonscent I know for a 100% ashley craft did not have nothing to do with this jeff was her papaw and she loved that man and I know ashley wood not of seat back and let this happen if she knew anything about it at all and I will not stop fighting for her intell we beat this false charges she has over her head she is a loving mother and a wonderfull wife I know she has not got the grates reputaion but people do change for the better and I've been with ashley for 4 years now so if she had anything to do with this stuff I one be the frist to know about it but she did not and I will spend the rest of my life fighting to prove her enascents as for the rest of them they have got I don't know if they were really involved or not I don't know any of the others in this case but I do know ashley did not do what mitchell is trying to say she did so they need to look in to this a little harder
Hello

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

James..they don't just arrest someone on the word of another. They have evidence against her or they couldn't have arrested her.
ummmm

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

james wrote:
Well they steal ant done they need to look in to this a little harder because they have a inacent girl in jail for this nonscent I know for a 100% ashley craft did not have nothing to do with this jeff was her papaw and she loved that man and I know ashley wood not of seat back and let this happen if she knew anything about it at all and I will not stop fighting for her intell we beat this false charges she has over her head she is a loving mother and a wonderfull wife I know she has not got the grates reputaion but people do change for the better and I've been with ashley for 4 years now so if she had anything to do with this stuff I one be the frist to know about it but she did not and I will spend the rest of my life fighting to prove her enascents as for the rest of them they have got I don't know if they were really involved or not I don't know any of the others in this case but I do know ashley did not do what mitchell is trying to say she did so they need to look in to this a little harder
Can you put that in english please?
wow

Kenova, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

james wrote:
I have seen you post quite a bit in defense of Ashley and have lost at least 30 iq points in doing so.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

South Shore Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

South Shore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

South Shore News, Events & Info