Next Last
Pumpkin

Ashland, KY

#1 Apr 1, 2010
who is she?
lacey

United States

#2 Apr 1, 2010
Amber was a friend of mine in middle and high school. she was really cool but i heard some unfortunate things about her..havent talked to or seen her for 3 years
knew her yrs ago

Portsmouth, OH

#3 Apr 1, 2010
amber used to be a real sweet girl, I haven't seen her for a couple yrs, I'm sure she's still a sweetie. I just love her.
knew her yrs ago

Portsmouth, OH

#4 Apr 6, 2010
I'd love to see her again.

“Gettin fatt offen folks ”

Since: Apr 10

liven room soffer

#5 Apr 7, 2010
iz lak to eet dat pusy
mmmmm

United States

#6 Apr 13, 2010
Ewww who would like to eat that....ok for one..face not great most guys like her cuz she acts slutty and her body..would u like that body so much if you knew she worked so hard doin meth to get that body.. and i have been there done that she looks like roast beef and smells like fish!!!
know her

Delaware, OH

#7 Jun 15, 2010
I wish I could be in love with her.
wtf

Portsmouth, OH

#8 Jun 16, 2010
Amber hasnt been around South Shore for like 2-3 years now.

PS I'd hit it too lol
Anonymous

Acton, MA

#9 Jun 20, 2010
Used 2 date her a while back, 3-4 years ago. Anyone know where she's at or what she's doing?
Anonymous

Abington, MA

#10 Jun 22, 2010
guess not???
wtf

Wayland, MA

#11 Jul 19, 2010
where is amber? some1 said she moved to las vegas. is that true?
yawn

Portsmouth, OH

#12 Jul 19, 2010
confirmed
well

Ashland, KY

#13 Jul 20, 2010
does she have a facebook or anything?
know her

Portsmouth, OH

#14 Jul 20, 2010
last time I seen her she lived out rt.7 she said she might be moving to columbus to go to dental school, don't know if she ever did move there or not. I do know her mom was living in vegas, I think she still doe's. I have never seen her on facebook or myspace.
wtf

Wayland, MA

#15 Jul 24, 2010
So, I guess no one knows where she is... I know she isn't living on rt.7 anymore. No she don't have facebook or myspace. That sux! I'd really like to talk to her or see her.
JBill

Wayland, MA

#16 Jul 24, 2010
If any1 does see or hear from Amber, have her to contact me...(jbills888@gmail.com) or on myspace url:(strayj7). I havn't talked to her for a few years now.
JBill

Ostrander, OH

#17 Aug 4, 2010
Does no one know her? Nobody in South Shore knows anything concerning where she is now? I was with her for a long time and we had a falling out and lost touch. She is the one that got away! My mother heard that she may have moved to Las Vegas with her mom. If any1 can help me get back in touch with her I would be most grateful. My contact info. is posted above. I never stopped caring about her and have put my dating life basically on hold in hopes that I'll hear from her soon. Thank you, to anyone that can help
yourfriendlyneig hbor

Ashland, KY

#18 Aug 5, 2010
Yes...she is living in Vegas.
just a friend

Russell, KY

#20 Aug 28, 2010
she is in vagas i was there before she left she was with a guy name mike i would love to see her an her kids again
JBill

South Ozone Park, NY

#21 Aug 31, 2010
Any contact info. for Amber?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Shore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sherry Osborne 5 hr IMO 5
News Shaffer pleads not guilty (Jul '08) 6 hr Steve 4
Andrea wilkins 18 hr U know 14
ashley west-wire (Apr '14) 20 hr Bus Driver 88
Refractoriness of fused cast azs block 21 hr sunriserefractory 1
Valerie Spencer Sun on blast 4
Andrea Drown Sun Interested 6
More from around the web

South Shore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE