home federal mgr steals nearly a million

Posted in the South Shore Forum

First Prev
of 18
Next Last
crime watch

United States

#1 Jan 9, 2013
You keep deleting, we'll just direct our comments to larger news stations for them to tell the story much more LOUDLY.
lol

Springfield, NJ

#2 Jan 9, 2013
Yes yes !! It's all gonna come out, so let them keep deleting, it doesn't matter anyways.
whocaresnemore

Ashland, KY

#3 Jan 9, 2013
Get a life people. We have all done things we will pay for sooner or later. Maybe not as bad as others but still none of us are perfect. Someone robbed a bank today lets talk about that now..........what about that bank robber today ?
whocaresnemore

Ashland, KY

#4 Jan 9, 2013
Come on ladies what about that bank robbery today? How'd that go down? How much was taken?
whocaresnemore

Ashland, KY

#5 Jan 9, 2013
What bout that bank that was robbed today? How much was taken? Hope all our money is still safe. How dare someone do something like that!
lol

Springfield, NJ

#6 Jan 9, 2013
Some just can't let it rest, I think they have a deep issue with this woman and wanna see her burn, sure seems that way to me, we all have made mistakes, so let the law handle it, she will pay her time, so let these people delete, defend and whatever, it doesn't matter anyways. But to just keep posting this shit is getting really old
whocaresnemore

Ashland, KY

#7 Jan 9, 2013
Amen sister!
still a theif

Marion, OH

#8 Jan 9, 2013
whocaresnemore wrote:
Amen sister!
Nice job keeping it at the top of the list... Seriously doubt he got that much today and he wasn't responsible for gaining people's respect and trust like she was.
SS Resident

Galion, OH

#9 Jan 10, 2013
lol wrote:
Some just can't let it rest, I think they have a deep issue with this woman and wanna see her burn, sure seems that way to me, we all have made mistakes, so let the law handle it, she will pay her time, so let these people delete, defend and whatever, it doesn't matter anyways. But to just keep posting this shit is getting really old
You know, if you feel like this is getting old you don't have to click on the thread & read it, but there are still many of us here in S.S. who just want some real answers. I don't have any issue with this woman personally, nor do I want to 'see her burn', in fact I barely know the woman, but I am still really confused as to how anyone could get away with that much money from a bank. Like it or not, this was a major crime & the bank just isn't offering any real information at this time (nor do I expect them to, they have to protect their interests).
That much money doesn't just disappear out of thin air. It had to come from somewhere & I know many of us would like to know where it came from. And not because we have a personal vendetta against this lady but because it's terrifying to think that anyone who has access to not only our money but our personal information as well can get away with so much money before getting caught up in it. You may not worry about any of this, but I sure do. HFSL is not the only bank where I have an account & I personally would like to know what safeguards were missing that someone was able to get away with nearly a million dollars before anyone noticed, so that way I can make sure any place I trust with my finances has those safeguards in place.
!

Springfield, NJ

#10 Jan 10, 2013
SS Resident wrote:
<quoted text>You know, if you feel like this is getting old you don't have to click on the thread & read it, but there are still many of us here in S.S. who just want some real answers. I don't have any issue with this woman personally, nor do I want to 'see her burn', in fact I barely know the woman, but I am still really confused as to how anyone could get away with that much money from a bank. Like it or not, this was a major crime & the bank just isn't offering any real information at this time (nor do I expect them to, they have to protect their interests).
That much money doesn't just disappear out of thin air. It had to come from somewhere & I know many of us would like to know where it came from. And not because we have a personal vendetta against this lady but because it's terrifying to think that anyone who has access to not only our money but our personal information as well can get away with so much money before getting caught up in it. You may not worry about any of this, but I sure do. HFSL is not the only bank where I have an account & I personally would like to know what safeguards were missing that someone was able to get away with nearly a million dollars before anyone noticed, so that way I can make sure any place I trust with my finances has those safeguards in place.
U will find out what u want to know, it's all gonna come out, the FBI is investigating it, so they will release it when their job is done, but people r on her dragging the entire family in and arguing back and forth about it and it's just adding more stress to everyone, it's stupid just to keep posting about it, when the law wants to make it our business they will release it to the news, a lot of work is involved and it takes time, the best thing to do is to contact the bank if u think ur money was involved.
Confused

Galion, OH

#11 Jan 10, 2013
If this has never been made public and no one has been arrested and itsstill under investigation then how is this on here? I am wondering if there is any truth to any of this
well

South Shore, KY

#12 Jan 10, 2013
Confused wrote:
If this has never been made public and no one has been arrested and itsstill under investigation then how is this on here? I am wondering if there is any truth to any of this
Yes it's true but it's not hit the news because it's still under investigation, but some people can't keep their nose to themselves and get on topix to stir up trouble, wanting to put their nose where it doesnt belong.
jack

Marion, OH

#13 Jan 10, 2013
well wrote:
<quoted text>Yes it's true but it's not hit the news because it's still under investigation, but some people can't keep their nose to themselves and get on topix to stir up trouble, wanting to put their nose where it doesnt belong.
Actually no! Some people are concerned customers and the ones who can't seem to stay out of it are the mgr's family members. This wouldn't be so ugly if they'd stop being so hateful and prompting nasty replies from the others.
Queen B

Marion, OH

#14 Jan 10, 2013
You don't know jack..,.jack
tilt

Milford, MI

#15 Jan 10, 2013
who all was involved? what are their names?
just me

Zanesville, OH

#16 Jan 10, 2013
Even a 4 year old know stealing is wrong. It became everyone's business when the person choose to steal the public's money.
just me

Zanesville, OH

#17 Jan 10, 2013
Can anyone post links to an article on this? Or names? I don't have that much money and do not what little I have taken.
lol

United States

#18 Jan 11, 2013
jack wrote:
<quoted text>Actually no! Some people are concerned customers and the ones who can't seem to stay out of it are the mgr's family members. This wouldn't be so ugly if they'd stop being so hateful and prompting nasty replies from the others.
Actually No, u people just can't keep ur nose n ur own business. Has nothing to do with concern. You wanna blame the family? Wouldn't u b trying to defend ur family member if this happened to your family? And I have seen most of the post, the family didn't start putting rude comments on topix, it was other people putting the entire family down.
just me

Zanesville, OH

#19 Jan 11, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually No, u people just can't keep ur nose n ur own business. Has nothing to do with concern. You wanna blame the family? Wouldn't u b trying to defend ur family member if this happened to your family? And I have seen most of the post, the family didn't start putting rude comments on topix, it was other people putting the entire family down.
Our money in a bank is OUR business. That is the problem in Greenup, over ran with thieves and pill heads and family members who DEFEND these actions.
lol

South Shore, KY

#20 Jan 11, 2013
just me wrote:
<quoted text>Our money in a bank is OUR business. That is the problem in Greenup, over ran with thieves and pill heads and family members who DEFEND these actions.
It's not ur business until u r contacted that ur money was stolen, so switch banks if ur that concerned, and I think they have every right to defend their family members when people r on here dragging their entire family into it, and yes u would do the same for ur family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 18
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Shore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
rentals 47 min plz help 2
penny banks from greenup 7 hr old friend 6
Meade's on uhlan branch (Jan '14) 11 hr ky girl 29
jason hunt (Jul '11) 12 hr Im Interested 14
News Lillie Murphy Brown (Dec '12) Mon Brown 3
Recovery Works Jul 22 Patty 1
Chihuahua Mix Puppies! (Sep '10) Jul 21 iRescue 6

South Shore Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance