First Prev
of 3
Next Last
jimmy dean

Portsmouth, OH

#1 Jan 24, 2013
This place sucks....but they pay me 18hr to do nothing...Thank You..
What

Portsmouth, OH

#2 Jan 25, 2013
What exactly was the point of typing that? Was there a point? Was it boredom? Did you get fired? Your boss wrote you up? Do you really work there? What was the point?
Who cares

Portsmouth, OH

#3 Jan 25, 2013
If you don't like it quit. I doubt an employee of your caliber no one would really miss or really care.
the man

United States

#4 Jan 25, 2013
Got enough time in to do nothing....You Kentucky losers...I'm laughing at you losers...
What

Portsmouth, OH

#5 Jan 25, 2013
Ummmm, did he just call others losers? Seriously...No really, did he? LMAO
me too

United States

#6 Jan 28, 2013
What wrote:
What exactly was the point of typing that? Was there a point? Was it boredom? Did you get fired? Your boss wrote you up? Do you really work there? What was the point?
It was a statement u fkn idiot ! Can't u read ? Why are u such a bitch? Are u bored? Are u stupid? Did ur parents beat u? Is there a point? Get a fkn job u retard !!! Then maybe u would understand y people say things like
???

United States

#7 Jan 28, 2013
What wrote:
Ummmm, did he just call others losers? Seriously...No really, did he? LMAO
Can't u tell that it's 2 different people typing? LMAO?? What the hell r u laughing about? What did u say that was so funny? I missed it., yea u r a loser, LMAO Lmao lmao lmao lmao, get a life loser
What

Portsmouth, OH

#8 Jan 28, 2013
Can't you tell that my post was directed straight at you. You didn't figure that out? Another name I see. Was to you. It could have been 73464903 people typing, makes no difference. My post was to YOU> Like the name ??? that one is the best out of all of them.
What

Portsmouth, OH

#9 Jan 28, 2013
by the way....LMAO. I know you like that
???

United States

#10 Jan 28, 2013
What wrote:
by the way....LMAO. I know you like that
What the fk r u talking about ?
Anonymous

Portsmouth, OH

#11 Jan 30, 2013
wonder if they would give someone a job that would work hard everyday ?
employee

South Point, OH

#12 Jan 30, 2013
maybe if you worked as hard as i do you'd be making $26.00 an hr. like me
job

Russell, KY

#13 Feb 2, 2013
If we have a job these days we are blessed, b thankful
Mike

Ashland, KY

#14 Feb 15, 2013
Half the pep that work there think there shit don't stink. Because there daddy worked there is the only reason they have a job !!!
The man

Portsmouth, OH

#15 Feb 28, 2013
Mike wrote:
Half the pep that work there think there shit don't stink. Because there daddy worked there is the only reason they have a job !!!
So ....Whats your point .....loser...
Ronnie

Portsmouth, OH

#16 Apr 16, 2013
The man wrote:
<quoted text> So ....Whats your point .....loser...
you tell them ky people..
Bob

Ashland, KY

#17 Apr 16, 2013
There's a lot of nice people that work there. And the reason they still work there after so many years is because they are valued as good employees and they are hard workers. Good employees are hard to come by.
Roger the work dodger

Portsmouth, OH

#18 Apr 18, 2013
I work there and no One does a days work that
works there pal
Jack

Portsmouth, OH

#19 Apr 18, 2013
If you want a pay chech and don't
have to work for it go to the BRICK YARD
Gary

Portsmouth, OH

#20 Apr 19, 2013
its the easist job and the most paying
job i ever had.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Shore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min wtf 154,208
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 18 min Reality 5,745
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 3 hr Mums the word 81,647
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 6 hr Voter 26,287
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 8 hr LMS 16,170
First Street and Ball Fields 12 hr Edgar 2
Home School 22 hr class president 8
•••
•••

South Shore Jobs

•••
•••
•••

South Shore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

South Shore News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in South Shore
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••