south shore little league
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Doug

Elizabethtown, KY

#43 May 10, 2010
this must be frenchs dad? i do my part the team in ?? was getting all the players because of the dads helping coach but when they play a game its just sammons and french on the field, i no not all their players are great, the teams are all pretty close i just sick of french wanting and getting his way, you no if he wasn't so weird and maybe had a personality this wouldn't happen, i'm talking about this being on topix!!!
Me Not You

Columbus, OH

#44 May 10, 2010
HAHA. Stan Spence Little League Is A Joke.. Move Them Up Too High School.. Thats Where Shitt Getts Interesting. =] PS.. JOE HANNAH IS A CRAPPY COACH.. - A Formal Player From He's Team Back In The Day.
south shore

Elizabethtown, KY

#45 May 11, 2010
Me Not You wrote:
HAHA. Stan Spence Little League Is A Joke.. Move Them Up Too High School.. Thats Where Shitt Getts Interesting.=] PS.. JOE HANNAH IS A CRAPPY COACH..- A Formal Player From He's Team Back In The Day.
do you know what makes it a joke? parents taking their kids out to play ball at the high school, or for a greenup team or the mud cats, stan spence could be a great leauge it has great fields good people helping out. Joe Hannah was a good coach anybody that vol. their time is great, its the parents that think their kids are better or to good to play in south shore is what chaps my ass,over the years i'v watched the mud cats grow some good players, i wonder where all the money goes? i think that the coach pays himself very well!! but 11 and 12 year olds have no business playing at the high school level it will just give them the big head!! and greenup co sports has enough of that !!
aabc

United States

#46 May 11, 2010
You have very little drama in aabc. Crap like this is why aabc has gotten bigger in this county than LL.
Parent

Dallas, TX

#47 May 11, 2010
The money from the mudcats goes for equipment an to pay entry fees for tournemants. We do not generate that much, but if we did and Marty was paid so what, what he has taught my child Is priceless. He spends all of his time to these kids and treats all of them well, he believes that they all have greet potential and can move toward the next level at high school and maybe college. That's a coaches job is to incourage and inspire kids to teach them respect and dispicline.
one of a kind

Ashland, KY

#48 May 11, 2010
Doug wrote:
this must be frenchs dad? i do my part the team in ?? was getting all the players because of the dads helping coach but when they play a game its just sammons and french on the field, i no not all their players are great, the teams are all pretty close i just sick of french wanting and getting his way, you no if he wasn't so weird and maybe had a personality this wouldn't happen, i'm talking about this being on topix!!!
no im not frenchs dad im the grandparent that just happens to be a woman, no relation to the frenchs.
team players mom

AOL

#49 May 11, 2010
i have known all these guys people are bad mouthing for the most part of my life and it just frustrates me knowing that all it takes for one person to get upset and everything is blown out of porportion. start looking watching and listening and maybe you can find the root cause to all these accusations if i recall right tony mentioned two names that could have started this thread to begin with are some of the coaches related to one another think about it ive heard them talk and all they know how to do is trash the goodfellas thats been doing an awesome job for years need i say more i bet if people started naming some names then maybe this could be solved until then it will only get worse start with coaches and their wifes and family members new ones
buddy

Ashland, KY

#50 May 12, 2010
im tired of you losers talking crap about a good freind of mine. he is a wonderful dad and allways is nice to everyone at the games. im sorry if you dont have the leadership to teach a team or are your jeolous because you suck. dont take your anger out on him. look for me and i will be more than happy too make you happy
Joe

Elizabethtown, KY

#51 May 12, 2010
buddy wrote:
im tired of you losers talking crap about a good freind of mine. he is a wonderful dad and allways is nice to everyone at the games. im sorry if you dont have the leadership to teach a team or are your jeolous because you suck. dont take your anger out on him. look for me and i will be more than happy too make you happy
buddy who? need to know so you can make me happy or a happy ending
team players mom

AOL

#53 May 12, 2010
you have to be happy before everyone else can be happy what you need to understand is the games are for the children not the grownups ,damn grow up, seems like all "the new" coaches need to head back to their type of environment seeming they dont know what in the crap their doing they are there for themselves and their "kid" and other family members to look good and to h*ll with the rest all coaches and teams were getting along just fine until these rejects came along from what i am seeing they have caused nothing but trouble and running their mouths to everyone what we all need to do is start trashing them since they dont mind to do it maybe theyll pack up and not come back that would be so much relief to all of us other parents who enjoy watching our children and having fun
south shore stan spence

Elizabethtown, KY

#54 May 13, 2010
team players mom wrote:
you have to be happy before everyone else can be happy what you need to understand is the games are for the children not the grownups ,damn grow up, seems like all "the new" coaches need to head back to their type of environment seeming they dont know what in the crap their doing they are there for themselves and their "kid" and other family members to look good and to h*ll with the rest all coaches and teams were getting along just fine until these rejects came along from what i am seeing they have caused nothing but trouble and running their mouths to everyone what we all need to do is start trashing them since they dont mind to do it maybe theyll pack up and not come back that would be so much relief to all of us other parents who enjoy watching our children and having fun
who are you talking about what new coaches? i think all the coaches do a good job they help the team their with and the other team also, i think who ever started this probably doesn't even have a kid here. from what i see in the minor league their no problem on the field, i know all the coaches, not personally but i'm a good judge of a person, some coaches don't care if they win and some care a little to much, but that what drives sports!!! now if some of you mothers who write this crap would stop writing and responding to this it will all go away!! its to much drama for minor league
south shore mom

Campbellsville, KY

#55 May 13, 2010
My son is on the league with Sammons and French and I happen to think that they do a great job. I have not once had a problem with these coaches, I hope they keep up the good work.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Shore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Myth of human made climate change 17 min Hanz 37
Ashley Jenkins, 23, of Lucasville, Ohio. 57 min JustSayin 25
God's word tells us the "rapture" is a lie!! 6 hr Son of GOD 8
Anyone know Kevin and Jerrica Brewer? Wed MOK 4
Greenup Jailer caught lying on recorded phone call Tue GreenupM4 93
South Shore Foodland! Nov 21 Nasty 6
To the man who mistreated his woman Nov 21 Andrew 1

South Shore Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance