Laura Frasure-Morris-Stone ??????

Posted in the South Shore Forum

sick of stupid ppl

Ashland, KY

#1 Feb 20, 2010
Laura Frasure-morris-stone-?????? is the biggest whore in South Shore and has a serious drug problem. Don't trust her as far as you can see her. She gives out sex for drugs, any drugs or any guy it don't matter...she has no preference. She has never been a good mom or person for that matter..She is a waste of space!!!!!!!
LETS SEE

Portsmouth, OH

#2 Feb 20, 2010
SOUNDS LIKE U NO HER VERY GOOD YOURSELF
sick of stupid ppl

Ashland, KY

#3 Feb 20, 2010
lets just say i was stupid enough to fall for her lies.
get a life

Ashland, KY

#4 Feb 20, 2010
sick of stupid ppl wrote:
Laura Frasure-morris-stone-?????? is the biggest whore in South Shore and has a serious drug problem. Don't trust her as far as you can see her. She gives out sex for drugs, any drugs or any guy it don't matter...she has no preference. She has never been a good mom or person for that matter..She is a waste of space!!!!!!!
Honey lets see we have over half of South Shore that is on drugs, I guess we call this 2010. everywhere I look is nothing but drugs I am so sick of the pill heads. Oh i see so many! I cant understand how women can go all decked out and there little kids go hungry and dirty and unclothed so mommy can look good so she can go sell herself for the next high. People like this make me sick.
Agree

Ashland, KY

#5 Feb 21, 2010
get a life wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey lets see we have over half of South Shore that is on drugs, I guess we call this 2010. everywhere I look is nothing but drugs I am so sick of the pill heads. Oh i see so many! I cant understand how women can go all decked out and there little kids go hungry and dirty and unclothed so mommy can look good so she can go sell herself for the next high. People like this make me sick.
I agree 100% and she is the type that lays around all doped up and won't get off the couch to even care where her kids are. I agree she is a waste of air!!
who cares

Broken Arrow, OK

#6 Feb 22, 2010
she is what she is but unless your trying 2 help her or her kids whats this say about u
someone that cares

Portsmouth, OH

#7 Feb 24, 2010
i know for a fact that her kids are taken care of........but yes it is a shame not to see her straighten up..........
judge not lest ye be judged.
someone that cares

Portsmouth, OH

#8 Feb 24, 2010
mind your own backporch before you go messing on someone elses
pimp

Russell, KY

#9 Feb 27, 2010
to someone who cares... you must be her dope dealer or someone who she blows for drugs.
who cares

Russell, KY

#10 Mar 2, 2010
pimp wrote:
to someone who cares... you must be her dope dealer or someone who she blows for drugs.
grow up fk face
r2daz

Falmouth, KY

#11 Mar 17, 2010
get a life wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG I so agree with you, I cant even tell u how many pple lose their kids or on "PAINERS" in south shore its really sad it used to be a nice place to live but now Im soo glad I dont live there anymore!
ummmm

Ashland, KY

#12 Apr 15, 2010
i can't believe she's still around, figured she would've overdosed by now....ummmm.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Shore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roscoe Jobe 8 hr Elsie Smith 6
Quick response and EPA 10 hr grant 73
Easy women of greenup 14 hr Ewwwwwww 17
stripper In silver jeep Fri MaryAnns Ex 12
Doctor David Proctor (Apr '11) Fri Mcal 48
South Shore a Ghetto!!!!! (Dec '09) Thu Mel 21
Kara Morris (Feb '11) Thu really 5
More from around the web

South Shore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE