who won south shore election
Contented

Ashland, KY

#2 Nov 2, 2010
Cheryl Moore is mayor for 4 more years.
a bunch of BS

Portsmouth, OH

#3 Nov 3, 2010
yea 4 more years of cheryl moore. I wonder how much farther she can run this town into the ground. I wonder how her voters are going to like paying their sky high sewer bills? the city had better not bitch when people start putting in septic tanks.
truth

Broken Arrow, OK

#4 Nov 3, 2010
a bunch of BS wrote:
yea 4 more years of cheryl moore. I wonder how much farther she can run this town into the ground. I wonder how her voters are going to like paying their sky high sewer bills? the city had better not bitch when people start putting in septic tanks.
the decline didnt just start since she became mayor, people wake up you are getting redicilous with your accusations. we have never had anyone to go by the city ordinances before and because she is trying to do what is right everyone is againts her. she can not pass this stuff on her own all the city council men have to vote too. so it is them just as much. cant blame just the mayor. you need to stop and think about it. a lot of the ordinances have been on the books for years, long before mayor moore

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Shore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eric Gullett 1 hr Zeke the Pinhead 42
Wyatt Ratliff 11 hr Haah 80
Lloyd-Wurtland Sewer Project (Jan '12) 21 hr Anonymous 182
Nathan Gilliam (Apr '15) Sat Wildone7686 25
Ambulance 911 Coverage Fri running hot 14
Wild Women Apr 28 Friend 6
Michelle Euton brown (Oct '15) Apr 27 Haha 20
More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Shore Mortgages