Class of 2003

Russell, KY

#1 Oct 17, 2009
ANYBODY HERE ABOUT JOSH SHUMWAY GETTING BUSTED FOR DRUGS DOESN'T SURPRISE ME KNEW HIM IN SCHOOL.
TakeOverOurTown

Whitney, TX

#2 Oct 17, 2009
Class of 2003 wrote:
ANYBODY HERE ABOUT JOSH SHUMWAY GETTING BUSTED FOR DRUGS DOESN'T SURPRISE ME KNEW HIM IN SCHOOL.
when did this happen ?
KyGurl2004

Pensacola, FL

#3 Oct 17, 2009
It's not the Josh Shumway that you are thinking of. Crystal his girlfriend posted something online saying that it was NOT the same one from South Shore but it was a Josh Shumway from Boyd County. Just wanted you all to know :)
Crystal

Broken Arrow, OK

#4 Oct 17, 2009
The Josh Shumway that was arrested was the Josh Shumway from Boyd County NOT Greenup. If you were smart you would go to WSAZ.com and see the guys pic and see that it is NOT the one from GC. So whoever posted this topic needs to get your story straight. I am sure I know who posted this but they don't have the nerve to post there real name.
To Crystal

Ashland, KY

#5 Oct 21, 2009
Crystal wrote:
The Josh Shumway that was arrested was the Josh Shumway from Boyd County NOT Greenup. If you were smart you would go to WSAZ.com and see the guys pic and see that it is NOT the one from GC. So whoever posted this topic needs to get your story straight. I am sure I know who posted this but they don't have the nerve to post there real name.
It would be THEIR, not there,idiot,hahahaa
buckinwild1

Bridgeport, WV

#6 Nov 24, 2009
I am Josh's mom. He has never been in trouble for anything. EVER. He is a decent young man and doesn't do drugs. If ya wanna start on him ya gotta go through me. I suggest you get your facts straight before you start slandering an innocent person. Anyone who knows him knows this isn't true. I would love to know the identity of the original poster of this crap. Come see me.
baffled at people

Ashland, KY

#7 Nov 25, 2009
TakeOverOurTown wrote:
<quoted text>
when did this happen ?
Supposedly when there were some arrested at the railroad yards.
ToKyGurl2004

Ashland, KY

#8 Nov 25, 2009
KyGurl2004 wrote:
It's not the Josh Shumway that you are thinking of. Crystal his girlfriend posted something online saying that it was NOT the same one from South Shore but it was a Josh Shumway from Boyd County. Just wanted you all to know :)
Who in their beloved mind would believe anything out of Crystal Sparks mouth? She is a no good sparks, shes nothing but trouble. Please, you need to reconize who your talking about.
Debbie Sparks

Ashland, KY

#9 Nov 25, 2009
ToKyGurl2004 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who in their beloved mind would believe anything out of Crystal Sparks mouth? She is a no good sparks, shes nothing but trouble. Please, you need to reconize who your talking about.
I am Crystal's mother and I am sick and tired of this person (and we all know who it is )posting stuff on here about Crystal.Number One Crystal was not lying about Josh,you are the idiot because if you would have watched the news more closely you would have seen for yourself that it was not the Josh Shumway from South Shore.And anyone who knows the "Sparks " know that they are better than you are.I think everyone has proven what they think of you because I think you have been rated #1 in South Shore in a very special category.Ha Ha!!!Or did you not read those comments on here about you!!!You are the one with the mile wide yellow streak running down your back because you don't have the nerve to tell a Sparks to their face what you get on here and say...So go ahead and hide behind your little comments on here because it will come home to you and I can't wait for that day:))
To Debbie

Wagoner, OK

#10 Nov 28, 2009
No, my love, you think you know who I am. I know the person who you think I am, but I have nothing to do with what happened between you all. I got beef with Crystal sweetie, not you. You see, you all are up to nothing good. You make me sick. My last name is Gail, Crystal knows who I am, this is what you get for sleeping with my man. The game just an't over yet there, sugar dumplins. I will see you at SOMC.
Crystal

Russell, KY

#11 Nov 28, 2009
If we know who you are then have some balls and put your real name.LOL! We know who you are and your day will come I promise you that!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Shore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Most Hated person in Greenup County 41 min Wtf 6
Carl madden 10 hr Want to know 3
Julia Morris 14 hr Thoughts 7
Jailbreak 15 hr Fight Test 40
Greenup Co Jail (Jan '11) 17 hr Hero 57
Why feel sorry for drug addicts! (Sep '10) Sun Look At The Faces 99
basketball coaches @ gchs (Jan '11) Sun Reply 64

South Shore Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Shore Mortgages