Did South Shore Sanitation go out of ...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sunshine

Broken Arrow, OK

#22 Jul 22, 2012
Does anyone know anything about Stephens Sanitation? Where are they out of Greenup Co, Lewis Co.?
umm

Whitney, TX

#23 Jul 24, 2012
south shore resident wrote:
We have made numerous calls to Williams Sanitation, but here the same old crap! They take our address ,phone number and any other information but still no pickup. I hate being lied to!
South Shore Sanitation screwed Us now it's Williams Sanitation's turn now.
Williams still hasn't refunded mu money i sent them. guess they never will. they are liars and crooks. anyone that would steal is trash and get what they deserve in the end.
Truth

United States

#24 Jul 29, 2012
Greg Dillow sold SSS over a year ago. It is now owned by Pete hacker who is not only not picking up trash but has refused to even pay Greg for the business. I've heard that Pete owes Greg himself over $30,000. Think about that before you run his name through the mud. He has two daughters to provide for and Pete is also screwing him over.
umm

Elizabethtown, KY

#25 Jul 31, 2012
Truth wrote:
Greg Dillow sold SSS over a year ago. It is now owned by Pete hacker who is not only not picking up trash but has refused to even pay Greg for the business. I've heard that Pete owes Greg himself over $30,000. Think about that before you run his name through the mud. He has two daughters to provide for and Pete is also screwing him over.
He should have checked these people out befroe letting them contract out his buisness.
I lied no not really

Royal Oak, MI

#26 Aug 1, 2012
You could call Alltech in Lloyd. Their services are great especially if you need one of those big boxes! That one dude that drives for them so gorgeous and built really well and he's got some really sweet tats on his arms!. Not sure who he his but I've seen him several times! He could bring me a box any day! But really their service is great!
Customer

Elizabethtown, KY

#27 Aug 1, 2012
I lied no not really wrote:
You could call Alltech in Lloyd. Their services are great especially if you need one of those big boxes! That one dude that drives for them so gorgeous and built really well and he's got some really sweet tats on his arms!. Not sure who he his but I've seen him several times! He could bring me a box any day! But really their service is great!
I had Alltech for a few years. They would also fail to show from time to time. They claimed they could not pick up one day due to the snow. I had cleared the road down to the asphalt after it quit snowing the evening before trash day. They did not want to give us a credit.
Stephanie

Minford, OH

#28 Aug 26, 2012
Yeah ive saw the guy from Alltech with the tats on his arm too! He's a hottie! I'd say Alltech and Rumpke are the best two garbage services around and Rumpke has some hotties working for them too! lol
cracking up

Plymouth, MI

#29 Aug 27, 2012
Stephanie wrote:
Yeah ive saw the guy from Alltech with the tats on his arm too! He's a hottie! I'd say Alltech and Rumpke are the best two garbage services around and Rumpke has some hotties working for them too! lol
Yes he is a cutie, but he's a man whore! He cheated on his wife with the trash in the office there. His wife kicked him out and filed for divorce the minute she found out! Its sad cause they had a beautiful home and family. She gave him anything he wanted. How do you think he got that race car he has? It sure wasnt from his precious piece of trash.......
filet mignon

New Lebanon, OH

#30 Aug 28, 2012
OMG, I know exactly who you are talking about. He's the one that always wears sleeveless shirts to show off his prison tats that cover up his girl arms. I wouldn't let him touch my vagina with Channing Tatum's penis. It suits him that the vagina he falls in is from the dump.
roy

Ashland, KY

#31 Aug 31, 2012
alltech does suck. didn't pick up my trash half the time and when they did pick it up, they left half of it in the trash can or in the road. they made a mess several times and when i'd call they say the mess was already there that dogs must have been in it. caught them with my own eyes making the mess and yelled at them about it. i had to switch to rumpke. they charged more but i never had a single problem at all with them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Shore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alice n Kelly Wireman 3 min SteveAdore 6
Maegan quillen busted cheating again 5 hr Dont_ask_dont_tell 2
Anybody know where Trisha Deer is? (Mar '11) Mon Jimchafin 2
Locate Mon Seeking 1
Jaron Hurst---is he on drugs (Feb '10) Mon Maegan 32
where's all the meth at on rt 2?? Mon Hickednes 2
Christina Norris (Nov '15) Mon you know who 9

South Shore Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance