Did South Shore Sanitation go out of ...

Did South Shore Sanitation go out of buisness?

Posted in the South Shore Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Fred Sanford

Lake Grove, NY

#1 Jun 27, 2012
They have not picked up trash in two weeks.
paid customer

Chillicothe, OH

#2 Jun 28, 2012
They have not picked up mine either. If I knew where it was at, I would dump mine in their yard. They won't return my call either.
i heard

Portsmouth, OH

#3 Jun 28, 2012
i heard they sold out to another company, rumpke maybe???
south shore resident

Broken Arrow, OK

#4 Jun 29, 2012
I hope not, they just cashed my check to pay for the next 2 months.
Running over

Knox City, TX

#5 Jun 29, 2012
They haven't picked mine up either. I have called and left messages but still no word.
WOW that hurts

Raywick, KY

#6 Jun 29, 2012
she works at the nursing home in southshore.
ripoff

Ashland, KY

#7 Jun 29, 2012
Bill and his dopehead buddies probly already spent it on drugs and snorted it up their noses or up in smoke
notsure

Galion, OH

#8 Jun 30, 2012
I thought Greg Dillow owned it. A customer of theirs said that that truck was broke down. Supposed to be getting it fixed.
customer

Russell, KY

#10 Jul 3, 2012
Does anyone know if they went out of bussiness??
Missy

Marion, OH

#11 Jul 3, 2012
They sold out to Williams Sanitation in Wheelersburg but I have been unable to reach them as well.
enclave

Marion, OH

#12 Jul 3, 2012
yes they did sale out to Willams sanitation.!! They did pick mine up to day.!! And the man told me that he bought South Shore sanitation From Greg Dillow.!! Because Greg sold out a few mounths a go.!! To some People the Hackers.!! The Hackers broke the contract with Greg.!! So Greg sod out to Willams.!! My pick up day was Monday.!! And Now it will bee on Tuesdays.!!
ummmm

Ashland, KY

#13 Jul 14, 2012
enclave wrote:
yes they did sale out to Willams sanitation.!! They did pick mine up to day.!! And the man told me that he bought South Shore sanitation From Greg Dillow.!! Because Greg sold out a few mounths a go.!! To some People the Hackers.!! The Hackers broke the contract with Greg.!! So Greg sod out to Willams.!! My pick up day was Monday.!! And Now it will bee on Tuesdays.!!
Have they picked up ur trash yet. i have been trying to get theses people to pick mine up for 3 weeks now.
Gunner

Marion, OH

#14 Jul 14, 2012
They havent picked up mine in a month
enclave

Marion, OH

#15 Jul 15, 2012
ummmm wrote:
<quoted text>Have they picked up ur trash yet. i have been trying to get theses people to pick mine up for 3 weeks now.
Yes they have Twice.!!
enclave

Marion, OH

#16 Jul 15, 2012
south shore resident wrote:
I hope not, they just cashed my check to pay for the next 2 months.
I have heared that the Hacker cashed all the cheks.!! And thin whent on vacation for two weeks.!!
umm

Ashland, KY

#17 Jul 16, 2012
enclave wrote:
<quoted text> I have heared that the Hacker cashed all the cheks.!! And thin whent on vacation for two weeks.!!
i sent my check to williams 3 weeks ago, they cashed it and i had to call rumpke to get my trash. it's called theft by deception. i plan on pressing charges against williams.

Since: Jul 12

Russell, KY

#18 Jul 18, 2012
we still have SSS but don't know for how long...the way I hear it, Greg Dillow sold SSS to a Pete Hacker from So Shore back in September on a contract basis. Well, Hacker & his wife didn't know how to run the business and it went under. Hate that for Greg cause he had a nice thing going! Hacker will not turn over customer info back to Greg so he's doing his best! He's in the process of helping Williams Sanitation take it over, so, if you are a SSS customer, contact Williams Sanitation with your info!
south shore resident

Broken Arrow, OK

#19 Jul 21, 2012
We have made numerous calls to Williams Sanitation, but here the same old crap! They take our address ,phone number and any other information but still no pickup. I hate being lied to!
South Shore Sanitation screwed Us now it's Williams Sanitation's turn now.
south shore resident

Broken Arrow, OK

#20 Jul 21, 2012
Hear
Customer

Ashland, KY

#21 Jul 22, 2012
I guess we get to keep the cans. They owe us money for not picking up trash after they were paid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Shore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Greenup Little League Prevents Girls from Parti... 2 hr ZHBH 7
Pit stop 3 hr Sara 1
Missing Horse 7 hr Neigh 3
stacy thompson (Jul '11) 7 hr Seen her 22
Gary Rhoden from Greenup?????? Tue Omg 12
Michelle Euton brown (Oct '15) Mon Muu 24
Just curious... Mon Muu 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Shore Mortgages