First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Anonymous

Washington, DC

#1 Jan 4, 2012
The guy needs fired! He was jailed for domestic violence, but doesn't understand others' domestic issues. And just before 7 p.m. Is the middle of the night for him - heaven forbid justice be done at 7 p.m. He is driving people away from South Shore. I hope South Shore becomes a true ghost town. Don't want to live in a town where the highly esteemed and professional police officers abuse citizens, but cater to known drug offenders.
well

Portsmouth, OH

#3 Jan 6, 2012
hes gotta get his fix too you know
who cares

Greenup, KY

#4 Jan 6, 2012
Anonymous wrote:
The guy needs fired! He was jailed for domestic violence, but doesn't understand others' domestic issues. And just before 7 p.m. Is the middle of the night for him - heaven forbid justice be done at 7 p.m. He is driving people away from South Shore. I hope South Shore becomes a true ghost town. Don't want to live in a town where the highly esteemed and professional police officers abuse citizens, but cater to known drug offenders.
MOVE!!!
Anonymous

Washington, DC

#6 Jan 6, 2012
who cares wrote:
<quoted text>MOVE!!!
Why should I have to move? My family just bought a brand new home. We pay taxes. Don't we deserve competent police protection?
Just win for a change

Washington, DC

#7 Jan 7, 2012
Well get off your lazy ASS and become a police officer. Don't start knocking Bill because your a welfare bumb that won't work.
Just win for a change

Washington, DC

#8 Jan 7, 2012
Bum!!!
lol

Washington, DC

#9 Jan 7, 2012
I would never take welfare benefits. You get off your lazy butt and get educated. I'm waiting to sit for the next BAR exam, thank you very much! I know criminal procedure and standards of professionalism. No welfare recipient here! Just a law school graduate who WILL make a positive impact on South Shore!!
lol

Washington, DC

#10 Jan 7, 2012
And, I have two jobs thank you!!!! Hence the phrase "We pay taxes". No, that doesn't mean we're above the law, however, police are supposed to lead by example. If the example is getting into multiple domestic arguments leading up to domestic violent charges, well that's a cop who sure leads by example! If you take up for him it's likely you will see it.
we see him all the time

Flatwoods, KY

#11 Jan 8, 2012
he is a no good cop we need jerry back bill said back last year he was goin to clean up the streets in south shore he needs to start sweaping his own frist
Too Funny

Portsmouth, OH

#12 Jan 9, 2012
Just win for a change wrote:
Well get off your lazy ASS and become a police officer. Don't start knocking Bill because your a welfare bumb that won't work.
Seriously? That's really a logical expectation. Figures tho, coming from someone who is willing to defend Bill Swords. "Knocking Bill"? Thats sorta funny. Nobody caused all the public attention excpet ol' Bill himself when he decided to put his coward hands on his wife. Apparently you are someone he is personaly affiliated with. Does he buy his drugs from you? Maybe get a few tips on how to hit his wife without leaving bruses? I'm Guessing there is a connection somewhere. The Fact Remains, he is a little punk with a bad attitude. It's terrible for South Shore to have people like this holding any kind of public position. Yes, there are those of us out there who still care about our towns and how things are done.
It is sad to think that our one pathetic "officer" is one who beats up women. Is he really someone you would want protecting your wife or daughter? You may want to rant and look like a moron, but I am sure, if you were honest you would say no. If you could infact honestly say yes then you are a bigger moron than he is! And you had to throw in the welfare thing. Personally, I think being a dirty cop who collects a pay check that isn't even close to being earned is just as bad as abusing the welfare system!
Sad

Ashland, KY

#13 Jan 13, 2012
i guess some people have nothing better to do than hide behind some corny name and belittle people. everyone has problems, from preachers, state police, co deptuties, school teachers, etc. but i dont see them on topix. this sight is just a way for chicken shit people to get on here and bash other people. if what was said was factual about him i would understand. hald of south shore is accused of being on drugs and all of south shore is accused of something! sad!
Sad

Ashland, KY

#14 Jan 13, 2012
too funny, you must be his wife!
Just win for a change

Ashland, KY

#15 Jan 14, 2012
Why don't u brave ones! Lol go up to Bill and tell him how u feel. Cowards!! The thing is, you can set at home on your computers and back stab people but u don't have the balls to stand up for yourself! Maybe if better police protection is what u want, then u can either move or go to the Police Academy. Just saying!!
too funny

Ashland, KY

#16 Jan 14, 2012
Sad, "Hald", or half rather, of South Shore are on Drugs. Probably more than hald or half as us educated folk say, and no, I am not his wife!! I do know him, although I wish I didn't and As for being a coward, I have on more than one occasion told Bill what I thought of him.
Dudley

Ashland, KY

#17 Jan 15, 2012
Maybe the ones posting on here are the ones he locked up!! Bill is a good cop!
truth

United States

#18 Mar 5, 2012
I think people just need to leave the dude alone, he's nice and does the best he can
Jack Howard

Clarkson, KY

#19 Apr 10, 2012
I have been sitting here reading a few of these comments and yes bill has had his issues when it comes to his wife. And yes it is a disgusting fact of what he did. But in all he is a decent man and a decent police officer. He tries to be friends with a lot of people I know this because I am one of them. Along with my brother in law who owns pjs pizza by family dollar. And do not begin with saying that I do drugs and that's why I like him. Because you couldn't be more wrong. I happen to be one of the few people in south shore who do not do drugs of any sort. But enough about me I just wanted to set the record straight by saying that bill in general is a good person and a good deputy. There is only so much u can do when you are the only cop in a town of over 2500 people. It takes time.
AND

Elizabethtown, KY

#20 Apr 10, 2012
Jack Howard wrote:
I have been sitting here reading a few of these comments and yes bill has had his issues when it comes to his wife. And yes it is a disgusting fact of what he did. But in all he is a decent man and a decent police officer. He tries to be friends with a lot of people I know this because I am one of them. Along with my brother in law who owns pjs pizza by family dollar. And do not begin with saying that I do drugs and that's why I like him. Because you couldn't be more wrong. I happen to be one of the few people in south shore who do not do drugs of any sort. But enough about me I just wanted to set the record straight by saying that bill in general is a good person and a good deputy. There is only so much u can do when you are the only cop in a town of over 2500 people. It takes time.
I completely agree! More people need to take the time out and get to know Bill. He is a good guy trying to do his job. But nomatter what he does someone will always say rude disrespectful things to one another and put them on this stupid website! Too many people do not take the time to realize that there is only ONE cop that stays in South Shore, the rest have to take care of ALL of Greenup County. Most likely the ones that talk bad about him have never even met Bill and go on what others say. I can say that nomatter what is said on here, it will not change anything, Bill will do what he thinks is right and he is the law man so deal with it!
Dess

Bellevue, WA

#21 Jul 3, 2012
i hate bill he harrassed me all last summer. (Barney Fife)

Ashland, KY

#22 Jul 4, 2012
Bill has been good to me. Can't complain. No matter who we have in that job ... Some will like and some will not. We could get worse than Bill. Those complaining maybe should apply for the job since they already know how to do it:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Shore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min DITCH MITCH 153,691
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 5 min Hmmmmmmm 5,143
courtney and michael 13 min Brainpower 11
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr Tollesboro Guy 81,637
Home School 4 hr Mad Momma 1
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 5 hr Go Blue Forever 26,277
First Street and Ball Fields 8 hr Betty 1
•••
•••
•••

South Shore Jobs

•••
•••
•••

South Shore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

South Shore News, Events & Info