Bin Sloben Mynobin

Schaumburg, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2009

american infidels i am so sick of your american griping it makes want to throw up my 100,000.00 caviar. You american red sh*t i Bin Sloben will buy your beloved infidel south shore and turn it into one big seven eleven... yes what do think about that american sh*t... but before i buy you americans I willhave a gee hawd put on your great kentucky fried chicken restaurants but not taco bell we like taco bell.i will make your col.sanders bow before me and watch as my moohadga deans stampeed your womans and rape your cattle.... how do you like me know toby keith you american sh*t...ha ha ha abba snackbar
Bin Slobins step dad

Schaumburg, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2009

please forgive my idiot step son I just found this and I apologize. Him and his idiot friends thought it would be funny and its not ....anyway he wont have time to write anymore and I do apologize again

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent South Shore Discussions

Search the South Shore Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min now now 138,844
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 46 min lo lo 81,232
Brenda Gammon Pleads Guilty 1 hr Get A Life People 30
South Shore Quilt festival 2013 (Sep '13) 9 hr Judy 36
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 12 hr Whitehair Is A Doofus 16,035
Tammy Harr used to live in Holly Street (Mar '12) Sat Courtney 2
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) Sat hum 921
•••
•••
•••
•••

South Shore Jobs

•••
•••
•••

South Shore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE