Holy mannor apts.
truth

United States

#1 Feb 7, 2012
What do you all think about the dope flying around down there. What about some of the people like john sparks, willard hunt, jessie kegley. Nothin but trash if your stuff disappears I would hunt them down. They are worthless. Waste of air.
South shore guy

United States

#2 Feb 7, 2012
The one is a convict piece of shit. Dont know the others though.
Hmmmm

Grayson, KY

#3 Feb 7, 2012
Stop posting under different IDs....Lame ass!
trash

Marion, OH

#4 Feb 7, 2012
I wish someone would light a match and torch the place. It seems like there is more bad people than good that live there!! The Jessy girl just looks scary. John is a thieven crackhead! They both look like they have AIDS!! Looks like the cops would set at the entrance and just pull over everybody going in and out of the place. Don't get me wrong there are a few good people that live there but, most people that live there don't work!
Well

Marion, OH

#5 Feb 8, 2012
Willard does have HIV, ask him. Jessie is a prostitute known to have STDs. Sparks is a crackhead thief. Lock your car. The big ear guy is selling dope to the other dope heads.

Why would they work? Their rent gets raised if they make any money with a job. You serious?
trash

Marion, OH

#6 Feb 8, 2012
truth wrote:
What do you all think about the dope flying around down there. What about some of the people like john sparks, willard hunt, jessie kegley. Nothin but trash if your stuff disappears I would hunt them down. They are worthless. Waste of air.
Why would u hunt them down? Don't leave your car unlocked around that place. Sounds like u got ripped off. Why else would u associate with them!?! I honestly feel bad for the older people that truly need assisted living! I'm serious they need to kick out everyone under the age of 40 and maybe if they had to they would get jobs! Anymore that's the worst place in South Shore. What's the side road as u go up morton hill? That place use to be bad, but u really don't hear much about it anymore. I guess, across the tracks there is still a few crackheads but not like the apts. Does anyone remember when Sowards hired on? Hell he was in the paper every week for busting somebody. Lately he hasn't done anything besides being parked at speedway talking to fat girls. I wish he would help clean South Shore up again. This is our city we need to take it back!!!!
truth

Marion, OH

#7 Feb 9, 2012
there is only about 6 or 7 apartments out of nearly 100 that there is drug activity in or out of, that hardly constitutes a majority. you go to a bigger city and I'm sure you will find a much higher percentage of drugs. although it is true about the ones named here. willard hunt was escorted off the premisses by the state police and if he is seen back he will go to jail. and yes Jesse kegley is a prostitute.
Well

Marion, OH

#8 Feb 10, 2012
I can name 6 in one building. Hint, its the first one on the left from Speedway
Manor Banor

Marion, OH

#9 Feb 10, 2012
Well wrote:
I can name 6 in one building. Hint, its the first one on the left from Speedway
And the second one!!!
usedtolivethere

Broken Arrow, OK

#10 Feb 10, 2012
I think they should drug test EVERY person that lives in those apartments! It might be costly but it sure as hell would keep the dope heads out. Make them find a damn job and give the apartments to people that NEED a place to live, instead of giving all the druggies, prostitutes, and thieves a play ground!
People make me want to puke!
GET A JOB & GET OFF THE DRUGS oh and most importantly...TAKE CARE OF YOUR KIDS!
Jessie Kegley

Marion, OH

#11 Feb 13, 2012
trash wrote:
I wish someone would light a match and torch the place. It seems like there is more bad people than good that live there!! The Jessy girl just looks scary. John is a thieven crackhead! They both look like they have AIDS!! Looks like the cops would set at the entrance and just pull over everybody going in and out of the place. Don't get me wrong there are a few good people that live there but, most people that live there don't work!
If you want to talk shit about me, at least, spell my name right!! If you think I look scary, it's probably cause your man thinks I look good! I'm one of the one's that has a job and tries to take care of my little girl the best way I can. I work!!!! Don't be a hater cause you don't really know me! You got problems with me, Knock on my door!!
Well now

Marion, OH

#12 Feb 13, 2012
Does that include sucking off old men for pill money? You look like a strung out crack head. You only look good in your own delusional mind. Way to set an example for a kid. Prostitution = laundry?
Really

Bridgeport, WV

#13 Feb 13, 2012
Jessie Kegley wrote:
<quoted text>If you want to talk shit about me, at least, spell my name right!! If you think I look scary, it's probably cause your man thinks I look good! I'm one of the one's that has a job and tries to take care of my little girl the best way I can. I work!!!! Don't be a hater cause you don't really know me! You got problems with me, Knock on my door!!
Does selling pills count as a job?! Loser!!
Well now

Marion, OH

#14 Feb 14, 2012
Really, she doesn't sell them. I will say that much, she only sells her ass to buy them. If she was selling them she wouldn't be a prostitute now would she?

She does work ... at being a skanky pill wh*re! rofl

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Shore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brickyard Shutting down 2017 11 hr someone 10
Brick yard 17 hr Teacher 59
Still married 17 hr Interested 1
South Shore Good Old Days (Jan '09) 19 hr Eversharp 154
Jess Mclaughlin 23 hr Harley 2
Child porn on Sandy Lane 23 hr Sal 1
Does anyone know where Cecil Coffe is now?What ... (Sep '09) 23 hr ernie 29

South Shore Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Shore Mortgages