What's your thoughts on Michael Spriggs?

Created by HmCurious on Apr 10, 2010

42 votes

Click on an option to vote

Theif

Pill Head

Rat

Smart Ass

All The Above

Good Guy

Since: Mar 10

Kentucky

#1 Apr 10, 2010
He's probably the best thing in South Shore.

Since: Apr 10

Broken Arrow, OK

#2 Apr 13, 2010
Really,I think not!!!
horsedick-mpeg

Minford, OH

#3 Feb 10, 2011
Michaels a good guy. Hes not a f*ckin rat or he wouldnt b where he is now. He does good for people when he can hed help anyone out if theyd ask. People need 2 get their f*ckin facts straight about people b4 they get on here talkin shit
kim

United States

#4 Mar 3, 2011
I also thing Michel is a good guy. He has helped me out when I needed it. And I know him for 2 years and never knew he was on drugs. So he couldn't have been that bad. I would help Michel out anytime he needed it. And his family too
Kyle

Ashland, KY

#5 Mar 4, 2011
Me and him prob didnt get along well in middle school but in high school he seemed like a nice guy who had changed and matured so much. since five out of six options are bad, I'm thinking who ever wrote this has something against him. also, how can all of the above be an option. idiots these days.... Michael if you see this trash people start just ignore it
Broken Arrow, OK

#6 Mar 5, 2011
yea michael went down the wrong path...but all his suppose to be friends are snitchs...like todd hayden and chris ervin...they are suppose to b his best friends an they write statements on him...if he was a snitch blike them he would of ratd them out because they are pill heads an belong locked up too....michael is as good guy an fuck yall if u think any diffrent....its okay hes doin his time an karma is a bitch and they will get theres..hopefully hell get out an get it together because i know hes better than that
Ashland, KY

#7 Mar 23, 2011
HmCurious wrote:
Really,I think not!!!
um yea i think so all the boys in south shore are nuttin but liars an snitchs...an michael though they were really his friends
spriggs himself

Versailles, KY

#9 Jan 7, 2012
yeah im no snitch and i may of went down the wrong road but 17 months later im out and hopin to start over PILL free so if you dont like me dont talk to me but for everyone else holla at me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Shore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Strange orange ufo in night sky.(not fireworks) (Jul '10) 3 hr O yes you did 12
Lahome Dillow 4 hr your sister 4
Britney nethercutt-woodel (May '14) 8 hr garrett 11
lisa kinnard Sat SailorJerry 1
Garrett Kazee (Aug '10) Sat ..... 22
Izzy Rodgers? (Dec '10) Dec 26 hit guy 14
Alex niece? Dec 26 No one 1
South Shore Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web