southshore women

Ashland, KY

#1 Oct 24, 2009
anyone know her
gossip girlllll

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Oct 25, 2009
Yeah Know the old S**T. SHe thinks she is hott sh*T. SHe is the old pathetic lady in the minny skirts at the bar in Ironton.. Tryin to get laid ITS SOO SAD:( LOL.. HEr daughter is JERry FLoyd and she is a nasty,UGLY biotch.i think Marsha was seein GENE BAILEY> THEY Made a perfect match 2 people NO ONE Else would have....
wondering

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Nov 7, 2009
is this the same one married to finley wolfe
Knows her

Flatwoods, KY

#4 Nov 7, 2009
Yeah...
angel

Ashland, KY

#5 Nov 9, 2009
anyone that messes with finley wolfe cant be much
totally agree

Ashland, KY

#6 Nov 19, 2009
angel wrote:
anyone that messes with finley wolfe cant be much
your exactly right she aint much she has to be at least 60 years old or more by now and still trying to find a man.
Toots McGee

Ashland, KY

#7 Nov 19, 2009
jerri was hot.....in 1997.
hicktown

Ashland, KY

#8 Nov 22, 2009
not no more honey.lol. Them dayzz have passed.
school friend

Ashland, KY

#9 Nov 25, 2009
yes jerri was cute in school i havent seen her in years but her mother just looks like a bitch!!!
I seen in the paper jerri was in trouble over something and I seen her mom filed bankrupt so sounds like their life is messed up a little bit.
friend

Ashland, KY

#10 Dec 22, 2009
I think any one out there who doesnt have any problems is blessed, but i also know that doesnt exsist Marsha & Jerri both are nice people and I cant wait to see how you no brains feel when someone is on here airing all of your problems and calling you a bitch what goes around !!!
Glory days

Ashland, KY

#11 Jun 26, 2013
Jerri Floyd is a gold diggin b..... She is now in trouble for identity theft!!!😄 She got all kinds of credit cards in Robbie mershans name and maxed them out. Lol miss goodie goodie is gonna b jail pretty soon. Hahaha oh unless her daddy bails her out with some of his drug money!
hahaha

Greenup, KY

#12 Jun 27, 2013
She married a st. trooper from WVA. I heard the same thing about the credit cards. She is in trouble. Her mom and her are gold diggers. She puts on a good show, but she is a TOTAL FAKE.=0
stupid

Ashland, KY

#13 Jul 4, 2013
jerri took care of robbie's kids, even the one that wasn't hers while he ran around and slept with anyone who'd give him some. anything else is bs. as for marsha, I hope I look that good when I'm 60. she's always been nice to me
Glory days

Ashland, KY

#15 Jul 21, 2013
You got one thing right Robbie probably did sleep around with everybody. Imagine that he is Steven gene bailey's best friend. While he was out sleepin around she was doin some old man(her sugar daddy), that bought her a nitro. At the same time Robbie's oldest daughter cleaned her house and watched her kids!!!! Wake up jerri is far from being a saint

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Shore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
girl that works at the BP across from super qui... (Jun '12) 2 hr reply 20
Sally Lyle 2 hr Greenbo 6
where is john riggs now days 5 hr old friend 5
Greenup High School 9 hr Curious 3
Running list of HOMEWRECKERS Mon ignaranttattoeddr... 27
Homeschooling Mon uhmm 2
mike lyons (Aug '12) Sun curious 16
South Shore Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web