Aamir Khan featured on Time cover - I...

Aamir Khan featured on Time cover - Indiatalkies.com

There are 2 comments on the India Talkies story from Apr 18, 2013, titled Aamir Khan featured on Time cover - Indiatalkies.com. In it, India Talkies reports that:

Washington, April 18: Bollywood star Aamir Khan has been featured on one of the seven special covers of the Time magazine listing the world's 100 most influential people.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at India Talkies.

Dacula, GA

#1 Apr 18, 2013
Good Actor, hence he deserves it

“Grow the power within yourself”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2 Apr 21, 2013
I wonder what HIS opinion on female infanticide is? As an actor he should have the ability to spread the message about something real, but would that "offend" too many fans??

I don't know, just know that any decent human being with a voice and name who ignores this is not a good person.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South San Francisco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) 3 hr Gaybriel 61,414
News Police find spiked baseball bats throughout San... 3 hr DILF 11
Same Sex Marriage: It's Officially Legal 6 hr Gaybriel 5,943
Dr Ben "Send all immigrants to Jordan, a Nice P... 7 hr Yuknuf Newz Pup 1
News Puberty Is Coming Earlier, But That Doesn't Mea... (Oct '13) 19 hr hal 8
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Sun Canaleworks4Mancuso 20,514
News Incomes rise across S.F., except for African Am... Nov 17 No excuses please 36
More from around the web

Personal Finance

South San Francisco Mortgages