Oakland, CA

#1 Sep 8, 2012
Very pretty place.
Kim G

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Sep 8, 2012
stephanie wrote:
Very pretty place.
You must be high on pcp, Oakland is a black gangbangen shthole!
Nikki

Oakland, CA

#3 Sep 9, 2012
Kim G wrote:
<quoted text>
Go to hell you F***** B****. Stay your ass in L.A. where you belong stupid white B****.
Joey

Oakland, CA

#4 Sep 9, 2012
Kim G wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with Nikki this B****sounds like white trash from L.A. Why even comment on Oakland you dumb ass if you live in L.A. Ghetto white girl talkin trash when she doesn't even live here. BiTcH has got a mouth on her.
OAKLAND

Oakland, CA

#5 Sep 9, 2012
Kim G wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope you car breaks down in the roughest part of OAKLAND B****
Jeff

Brentwood, CA

#7 Sep 10, 2012
Oakland is a very dangerous place for Whites, with rapes, murders, thugs, and shooting, let the Blacks have it, like an babboon cage without a fence.
Travall

Oakland, CA

#8 Sep 10, 2012
Jeff wrote:
Oakland is a very dangerous place for Whites, with rapes, murders, thugs, and shooting, let the Blacks have it, like an babboon cage without a fence.
Best you stay in San Leandro then. You obviously watch to much t.v. and have absolutely no clue what Oakland is really about. It's not crime ridden nor is it over run by thugs. It's a great city that has lots to offer. Sounds like San Leandro is a better fit for you, just stay there.
Tamika

Oakland, CA

#9 Sep 10, 2012
Kim G wrote:
<quoted text>
STAY OUT OF OAKLAND. With your bad attitude lady you could get seriously hurt talking the way you do. Oakland is not the place for someone who has a bad mouth like yo do. I'd love to see you talk your shit in a crowd of people that you dislike. It would be a totally different scenario.
Joey

Oakland, CA

#10 Sep 10, 2012
Totally agree with Tamika. This lady only talks her B.S. on the net but not in real time. Love to see her defend herself in a crowd of individuals that she dislikes. Would love to see that.
Ubangee

Livermore, CA

#11 Sep 11, 2012
The simple truth is the blacks are killing each other in Cokeland. The parents don't give a f... about their children, so the kids have grown up with no guidance, no respect, and a hood mentality that glorifies rap, murder, rape and drugs. Let Cokeland be, and we can clean the mess up later when they're all dead and gone.
Jeffrey

Oakland, CA

#12 Sep 11, 2012
Ubangee wrote:
The simple truth is the blacks are killing each other in Cokeland. The parents don't give a f... about their children, so the kids have grown up with no guidance, no respect, and a hood mentality that glorifies rap, murder, rape and drugs. Let Cokeland be, and we can clean the mess up later when they're all dead and gone.
Oh yeah like San Ramon is any better than Oakland. It's just in San Ramon it's the kids buying the drugs with the parents money. They all come here to Oakland to buy.
Ubangee

Livermore, CA

#13 Sep 12, 2012
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yeah like San Ramon is any better than Oakland. It's just in San Ramon it's the kids buying the drugs with the parents money. They all come here to Oakland to buy.
Ummm, let's see now. You just admitted everyone goes to Cokeland to buy drugs. Yes, I see your point and you are correct on that one. Cokeland is indeed the drug, murder and assault capital of the Bay Area because it's residents are uneducated gangsta rappers. San Ramon has nice clean neighborhoods while Cokeland neighborhoods are filthy. Why? Because Oakland residents in the flats could care less about their properties or neighbors. I wonder what an IQ comparison of the two cities would reveal?
Tamika

Oakland, CA

#15 Sep 12, 2012
Ubangee wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm, let's see now. You just admitted everyone goes to Cokeland to buy drugs. Yes, I see your point and you are correct on that one. Cokeland is indeed the drug, murder and assault capital of the Bay Area because it's residents are uneducated gangsta rappers. San Ramon has nice clean neighborhoods while Cokeland neighborhoods are filthy. Why? Because Oakland residents in the flats could care less about their properties or neighbors. I wonder what an IQ comparison of the two cities would reveal?
San Ramon=dead boring
San Ramon=no diversity at all
San Ramon=so perfect its COLD
San Ramon=the only thing going for it is mass track housing that all looks the same with no style what so ever.
OAKLAND=VIBRANT
OAKLAND=DIVERSE
OAKLAND=UNIQUE in every way possible
OAKLAND=OPPORTUNITY
OAKLAND=THE BEST CITY IN THE BAY AREA
OAKLAND=MUCH HIGHER I.Q. than San Ramon and the entire Bay Area put together.
Come explore OAKLAND. If you're living in bland San Ramon you are missing a life time of opportunities.
Yesenia

Oakland, CA

#16 Sep 12, 2012
Ubangee wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep this guy must live in San Ramon with a name like that. I feel really bad that you live in a city where it's as boring as dish water. SO SAD. I like all the other individuals living in OAKLAND will stay here and reap all the wonderful rewards that this city has to offer.
PROUD TO LIVE IN OAKLAND.
JORGE

Oakland, CA

#17 Sep 12, 2012
Ubangee wrote:
<quoted text>
OAKLAND is the BEST. San Ramon SUCKS.
If you like your neighborhood to look like Mr. Rogers neighborhood right out of a kids coloring book then San Ramon is the place for you. Thank goodness for street names otherwise you'd get lost trying to find your house since every house on the street resembles each other. Really GROSS.
TINA

Oakland, CA

#18 Sep 13, 2012
Ubangee wrote:
Isn't San Ramon a real wannabe town like Walnut Creek? All the pre madonnas running around pretending to be something their not. Oakland has much more wealth than San Ramon claims they have.$3K more a two bedroom in downtown Oakland and then of course theres $3K for a mansion in San Ramon. Tells ya where people wanna live and that's Oakland. Totally much better city where the people are real not phony.
Tamika

Oakland, CA

#19 Sep 13, 2012
Ubangee wrote:
UBANGEE, what the hell is that kind if name?
You call Oakland COKELAND?
Come to Oakland sweet heart and express your thoughts to a thug and see what happens.
Lt Wilson

Hayward, CA

#21 Sep 15, 2012
Figures the Black scumwads would try to entice White people by offering a nice place to be, when actually will get ripped off, they'll beat them up, and probably slice them with a knife, while stealing their car. Negro is evil.
Lavelle

Oakland, CA

#22 Sep 16, 2012
Lt Wilson wrote:
Figures the Black scumwads would try to entice White people by offering a nice place to be, when actually will get ripped off, they'll beat them up, and probably slice them with a knife, while stealing their car. Negro is evil.
The stay in Martines buddy and you wont have anything to worry about.
CRIPSFREVROAK

Castro Valley, CA

#23 Sep 19, 2012
I luv dat azz mmmm

ALL YA BTCHS I PIMP YA $$$$$ A DAY $5000/WK IS YORS CUZ [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South San Francisco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Same Sex Marriage: It's Officially Legal 1 hr Into The Night 2,100
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Buffalojimmy 20,099
Cure for Gay organized DRSA groups 3 hr The Cure 1
News Fatal shot in San Francisco pier shooting was r... Fri Asian Guy 7
$15 an Hour Fri LonePalm 197
News Oakland: Officer hospitalized in officer-involv... Thu OMF 1
News Officer Involved Shooting in Oakland. We speak ... Thu OMF 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

South San Francisco Mortgages