Why Do Asian Women Worship White Men?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#499 Jun 12, 2013
This forum is screwed......why do they make it so difficult to manuever?.....Good Bye San Fransisco.....
Diosdado Macapagal III

Sonoma, CA

#501 Jun 12, 2013
Liking black ladies even though they insist on annal acts right away first nite. A little scary first time, but nice bigg butt shines up at me and she growls and I rise to occasion. Little rinse off and start again...heaven.
rambo9

Moline, IL

#504 Jun 13, 2013
to chicaboom; you live relatively close to D.C. look on the net and see if you can find any groups with this particular interest and contact them. the same type of behavior is also prevalent in China too. that's why you don't see Chinese boy babies being adopted out that country. only girls. then have that group petition congress, we have used foreign aid to induce changes in behavior before, but it takes prolonged effort, and don't expect it to change tomorrow. it takes time to change ingrained attitudes, good luck!!!

Location hidden

#505 Jun 14, 2013
That theory, in no way explains, why so many women from China are all over, international internet dating sites? Thought there was a shortage?
centralia

Mount Vernon, IL

#506 Jun 14, 2013
What's the difference between white men and black men ? About 4 inchs.lol
rambo9

Moline, IL

#507 Jun 14, 2013
to go blue forever; there's not a shortage yet. but with China's 1 child policy, which is why all those girl babies are up for international adoption, because they only want to keep the boys, in 20 years though all these baby boys will be grown up, and all the girls have been adopted out and these young men won't have anybody but each other then they will recognize the error of their ways. just think, 1 billion hairy palms!!!!!
rambo9

Moline, IL

#508 Jun 17, 2013
to go blue forever; they could be on those sites simply as something interesting to do, like facebook & twitter here. the question is not how many are on these sites, but how many are serious, or successful in their search. i don't think there is any data on that.

Since: Jun 13

San Pablo, CA

#509 Jun 17, 2013
Coming from a girl.."Fillmore Chick" I believe your right. Anyone else would be judge as racist or whatever..It's true I see it all the time. People have a idea of what they want and it's usually a "provider" who has money, a job, and they usually find that in white guys.. I'm not hating I just agree that's all.
random answer

Surrey, Canada

#511 Jun 18, 2013
just to set record straight, ugly Asian girls go for white guys, its a fact, the good looking, rich ones (yes Asian girls have money too) will always end up with a Asian guy, who is educated, mentally stable and of course has money, Why the true Asians dont mingle with whites? because we are happy with our own people. white men stop thinking everyone wants you, just proves how ignorant you are. ASIAN girls like our own boys!
true Asian

Surrey, Canada

#512 Jun 18, 2013
when a Asian girl is in her exploring stage yes, white guys are fun for a night or two... but at the end of the day, its the Asian cocks we go home to ok?

Location hidden

#515 Jun 18, 2013
..Can't reply on here, it keeps moving away....what happened to this SF Forum, isn't working correctly......????
slanted puss

San Francisco, CA

#516 Jun 18, 2013
after going asian,i cant even look at the ugly white women in sf...remember when white women had a place in this world..hahaha end of the line girls.
rambo9

Moline, IL

#517 Jun 20, 2013
sindhi native; it's always 4". is that as far as you can count, or is it that you don't have anything for comparison!!!
Sellout chicks

United States

#519 Jun 21, 2013
$$$$$. Chinaman girl are pathetic. White boys are lame. Both look damm fake when walking down the street. I'm white and can stand these other lonely pathetic white boys.

Sorry chinaman girl you really don't have much to offer. Most chinaman girls have 14 uear old boy bodys. Little twats, and no nothing about hygiene.

Location hidden

#520 Jun 21, 2013
How come, access to replies isn't available on here??????????

Since: Apr 13

San Francisco, CA

#521 Jun 21, 2013
Often our sexual preference are influenced at an early age by imaging as well as inborn traits. I like white guys too, but I realize at my junior high age, I saw white guys that dressed well and looked clean, and seem to have more intersting lives. Their parents taught them earlier than they did black in whose families the TV was the baby sister. I thin perhaps Asians are inundated by the media which tended to be Eurocentric and symbolizes beauty where as Asian men are too often portrayed as nerd, or whimps, less many which of course is absurd, but the mind images what it sees, whether fact or not.
rambo9

Moline, IL

#523 Jun 21, 2013
to sindhi native; she said asian men were PORTRAYED as wimps in the media, she didn't say she agreed with that assumption. if you weren't in such a hurry to spout off ridiculous racist bullshit to apparently try to protect your own feelings of inadequacy maybe you would actually bother to read what the post said
Asian_phaggot

Tarnovo, Bulgaria

#527 Jun 23, 2013
Because we asian men are mostly feminine unagressive and gay. We like to suck c_ocks and get rammed form behind. We are a race of women this is why our girls get banged by white and black men with big penises.
We know are penises are very small and mostly unusable and worthless. We know it and we accept our role in the sociaety - as teh white mans little bi_tch geeks to get bullied and laughed at.
Katherine Wu

Stone Mountain, GA

#530 Jun 23, 2013
^^^^I'm sorry but I thought Asian men were the smallest too, but then my Asian friend slept with some white men and she found out that the majority couldn't even put their condoms on and they were only 4 -5 inches, but most of the Asian men were 5 -6 inches

Location hidden

#531 Jun 23, 2013
...School's Out, eh?.........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South San Francisco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News No retirement talk from Dianne Feinstein, oldes... 10 hr WelbyMD 30
Good R ox y, m-oll-y,ku*sh,t-ar,he-roin etc 11 hr American 4
Gabrielangelo (Apr '16) 16 hr anonymous 218
News a When does Ramadan end? Ta a raditiona alists,... 18 hr Fitius T Bluster 5
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 18 hr True That 20,946
Sanctuary city leaders need to be arrested Sun Klink 7
News San Francisco to Honor WWII Victims by Blowing ... Sun Percy 1

South San Francisco Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

South San Francisco Mortgages