Antioch, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2010

Judged:

All over the city I see nothing but young pretty Asian girls with balding ugly fat white men. Why is this? Why do Asians only date white men?
San Diego Chick

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2010

Judged:

I bet if you just take of your own business you'll become a happy person, please stop. what other people do is none of your business.

Take Care Honey (:
old fat ugly balding guy

Manteca, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2010

Judged:

Asian chicks just look better to us, even when they get older, they still look good.
Anthony

Den Haag, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2010

Judged:

Your assumption is wrong. Asian chicks date Asian guys too. Even predominantly.
Fillmore Chick

Antioch, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2010

Judged:

I bet it's the Asian sellouts who are defending this in my post. Don't worry I'm happy, I just find it pathetic.
future_old_guy

Watsonville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2010

Judged:

I hope this trend doesn't change within the next 20 or so years.
Luv the juice

Walnut Creek, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2010

Judged:

My Asian girl friend says it's much more respect that is shown them, in return they will do any thing asked.
Micha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2010

Judged:

I date a white guy with plenty of hair and he is dam fine. Anyway you sound like you are jealous or hate white men. My man is fine :)
byokshsr

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2010

Judged:

i have been married 3 time , first and second wife want to be with the girls and want my money--my 3 wife from Guilin china ,she is nice,pretty , long black hair, quiet,does not like to wast money,she is 18 years younger,i have my hair,respect my wife and do not make her or ask her to do any thing she does not want to,my wife some time takes my shoes off and wipes my feet off when it is hot and get me a cup of tea,she does not ask for much but she wants respect and love and loves the family life,american woman watch out , you want your space and are lonely and
think a man life is to serve the woman-i do not think so.man and wife serves each other-
byokshsr
_Arrrrrrr

Palo Alto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2010

Judged:

Why do Asians act and think like white people?
Michelle

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2010

Judged:

I don't think we worship any man however white men love asian women and we appreciate a handsome man that treats us with respect and love. Why do you have to make negative assumptions, I love my boyfriend not because he happens to be white but because he makes me happy and the fact of him being very sexy and handsome does not hurt either.
Asian Treasure

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2010

Judged:

Fillmore Chick wrote:
All over the city I see nothing but young pretty Asian girls with balding ugly fat white men. Why is this? Why do Asians only date white men?
You sound jealous, anyway my man is not bald nor fat and has great body. You white girls need to stop hating white men so much, they think your all garbage anyway that's why they love us.
Captain A

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2010

Judged:

Why wont man of any Race date Black women?....

Almost all Rich and famous Black men go after White women...

White men go after Asians, Latins or eastern European/Russian...

Muslims go after anything with an A-Hole except black women...

Japs like Strong white women...

Mexicans like Their hot Latins and white chicks..

Black women are disliked for the most part...unless they are mixed with another race...

you know im right!
Donna

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2010

Judged:

Captain A wrote:
Why wont man of any Race date Black women?....
Almost all Rich and famous Black men go after White women...
White men go after Asians, Latins or eastern European/Russian...
Muslims go after anything with an A-Hole except black women...
Japs like Strong white women...
Mexicans like Their hot Latins and white chicks..
Black women are disliked for the most part...unless they are mixed with another race...
you know im right!
Noticed you said rich and famous black men as if only black men are rich and famous, doing this and notice that you don't mention Rich and Famous white men dating white women reveals to all your a biased black man and a bigot.
Asian mixed

North Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2010

Judged:

I like dating white, latin, italian, hawaiian, greek, and even european women. My favorite out of all are asian women. I have nothing against the black women, but tried dating one, all she cared about was herself and her hair..

Since: Mar 10

Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2010

Judged:

to Anti-negro
Let go wash your mouth and shut the f*** off. I m an Asian girl, and I know how much Asian girls respect themselves. You, your friend and that girls just have f**king mentally sickness. Dont bring it up here. Don t make peole vomit.
Bitter Woman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2010

Judged:

I am dam tired of you women taking all the good available men. What I do not understand is what is so wrong with a white woman that men find so objectionable. Quit believin all the lies and wakeup.
Bitter Woman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2010

Judged:

Fillmore Chick is actually a black drag queen with a lot of psycho problems, just ignore him.
Antonio

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2010

Judged:

tarochan wrote:
to Anti-negro
Let go wash your mouth and shut the f*** off. I m an Asian girl, and I know how much Asian girls respect themselves. You, your friend and that girls just have f**king mentally sickness. Dont bring it up here. Don t make peole vomit.
Ignore that black idiot, he got some real hatred against asian women and white men, dude is sick.
rusty

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2010

Judged:

because we are good rapper and beebokkers

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 31
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent South San Francisco Discussions

Search the South San Francisco Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 2 min anti-cop 15,912
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 14 min anonymous 52,190
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr The real Samuel 18,542
Chick-fil-A Vallejo Location Faces Opposition 2 hr WasteWater 145
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 3 hr Barbi 200,327
Oakland 2014 Murder Rate. 17 hr OMF 68
Moving to The Tenderloin 18 hr SF Lurker 2
•••
•••

South San Francisco News Video

•••
•••

South San Francisco Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••