Cottonwood Heights officer Beau Babka...

Cottonwood Heights officer Beau Babka under investigation

There are 4 comments on the Deseret Morning News story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Cottonwood Heights officer Beau Babka under investigation. In it, Deseret Morning News reports that:

Beau Babka, a Cottonwood Heights police officer and former Republican candidate for Salt Lake County sheriff, has been placed on administrative leave pending an internal investigation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Deseret Morning News.

Richardfitswell

South Jordan, UT

#1 Jan 6, 2011
Beau Babka is just the tip of the ice berg. C.H.P.D. should be under investigation. C.H.P.D. Top personnel Have all been let go from other Police departments? I ask why did the Mayor of Cottonwood Heights surround him self with the likes of these people. Bring back unified police dept.
happyguy

Sandy, UT

#8 Jan 25, 2011
Cottonwood Heights police department is rediculous. They put an even worse name to cops. Fat man Beau Babka will get his. He loves those statestreet hookers. If you think he isn't curupt, your sadly mistaken. Unified police need to come back. Lets kick these clowns out. I hate payin for there shinny Dodge Chargers just so they can cite me for not signalling long enough. Booooo
Angie Jackson

Salt Lake City, UT

#9 Feb 5, 2011
I don't know much about Cottonwood Heights but what I do know is he spent money that didn't belong to him and anyone else not in a position of trust would get a felony and would not be able to work in several fields because alot of jobs in Utah are state regulated and if you have theft or felony charges you can not work in those fields I also know from the news that he is only being charged with 2 counts and there was more than 2 times that he is being accused of so in my opinion he is getting special treatment because he has been serving Utah for years and that is BS he still made the choice to steal from really all of us another thing that really ticks me off is IF people in authority do get in trouble with the law they NEVER do their time where they did their crime criminals dont get to choose where they go why should they? there was an old tv show Baretta that said if you can't do the time don't do the crime now Beau is wasting tax payer dollar going to court just admit what you did and pay it back ALL OF IT!
Blow

Ogden, UT

#10 Feb 8, 2011
Your tax dollars at work.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Salt Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why did hamulin get excommunicated 3 hr Ricardo montobomb 2
Are Aliens Real, if so are they nice or mean? (Oct '12) Aug 15 ray 42
News A police officer ruined their Subway business, ... Aug 14 Overgrownelf79 1
So what's going on with Paul Swenson? Aug 13 Jescrane 2
I love Utah farts Aug 11 JuicyNoodles 1
Apartments that forbid pitbulls in So SLC (May '16) Jun '16 ThomasA 4
News Lawmakers to consider 'grand boulevard' entranc... (May '16) May '16 Cheri 1

South Salt Lake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Salt Lake Mortgages