Man tries to go home for holidays _ b...

Man tries to go home for holidays _ by fire truck

There are 1 comment on the hosted.ap.org story from Dec 24, 2008, titled Man tries to go home for holidays _ by fire truck . In it, hosted.ap.org reports that:

SOUTH SALT LAKE, Utah (AP) -- What kind of mileage does that thing get? Police in South Salt Lake, Utah, have arrested a man they say tried to steal a fire truck so he could drive home - to Washington - for Christmas.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at hosted.ap.org.

skip

Augusta, GA

#2 Dec 24, 2008
selina1008 wrote:
Merry christmas! I think everyone better start learning to get along and learn to live with each other or there will be no more world to live in. Make friends online and all around the world .Here recommend you a very interesting place ...http://www.mixedmate.com/`` ````keywords:::::online dating, matchmaking, dating online, soulmate, love, singles, romance, dating, catholic personals, dating service, personals, photo personals, online dating personals, marriage, personals, Interracial, singles, personal ads, free personals
thank ya,thank ya
I've been sayin it for years.
But people say I'm a bit touched in the head because of all the lead-tainted toys I played with as a child.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Salt Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DACA illegal in Utah have jobs Americans would ... Fri Rob 1
Illegal aliens taking jobs citizens woud love ... Fri Rob 1
News 'These kids are fighting back': Salt Lake stude... Feb 21 JBRAWL 1
News Salt Lake church shields Utah mom from deportation Feb 20 Bloodonhishands 2
News Romney declines to say whether he'd run for Uta... Feb 20 Bloodonhishands 16
Review: Malinda Marie Atkins Feb 19 MALINDA 1
Looking for male photographer who does boudoir/... (Feb '17) Feb 18 Scott 2

South Salt Lake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Salt Lake Mortgages