Man tries to go home for holidays _ by fire truck

Dec 24, 2008 Full story: hosted.ap.org

SOUTH SALT LAKE, Utah (AP) -- What kind of mileage does that thing get? Police in South Salt Lake, Utah, have arrested a man they say tried to steal a fire truck so he could drive home - to Washington - for Christmas.

Full Story
skip

Beech Island, SC

#2 Dec 24, 2008
selina1008 wrote:
Merry christmas! I think everyone better start learning to get along and learn to live with each other or there will be no more world to live in. Make friends online and all around the world .Here recommend you a very interesting place ...http://www.mixedmate.com/`` ````keywords:::::online dating, matchmaking, dating online, soulmate, love, singles, romance, dating, catholic personals, dating service, personals, photo personals, online dating personals, marriage, personals, Interracial, singles, personal ads, free personals
thank ya,thank ya
I've been sayin it for years.
But people say I'm a bit touched in the head because of all the lead-tainted toys I played with as a child.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Salt Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LDS Apostle visited Tonga (Feb '14) 34 min Toko2014 18,962
Why Are THere So Many Gay Mormons ??? Tue Just Lisa 3
Review: Las Aguilas/utah Eagle Transport/taxi S... Tue ctae 2
Review: Slickrock Towing And Recovery (Nov '12) Oct 19 Jennifer 18
Review: AMSCO Windows (Jan '10) Oct 19 Disgrundled 65
Review: Holladay Family And Laser Dentistry Oct 17 bcgrooves 1
Review: Poorman's Heating & Air (Mar '14) Oct 16 R Byte 2
South Salt Lake Dating
Find my Match

South Salt Lake Jobs