Utah Apartment Fire: Family Members o...

Utah Apartment Fire: Family Members of 10-year-old Boy Killed i...

There are 6 comments on the Fox13Now story from Jan 19, 2010, titled Utah Apartment Fire: Family Members of 10-year-old Boy Killed i.... In it, Fox13Now reports that:

SOUTH SALT LAKE, Utah - Family members of a 10-year-old boy killed in a two alarm apartment fire in South Salt Lake Tuesday spoke out to the media today about their experience.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox13Now.

anonymous

Provo, UT

#1 Jan 19, 2010
Tonya Avery is a known drug addict/prostitute. Be careful when donating money to her.
christie g

Salt Lake City, UT

#2 Jan 19, 2010
we love you jackson!(: i'll never forget you.
tiana

Salt Lake City, UT

#3 Jan 20, 2010
that was my lil brother and i havent seen him in a long time..... i wish i could of .... im going to miss him so much
anonymous

Provo, UT

#4 Jan 20, 2010
anonymous wrote:
Tonya Avery is a known drug addict/prostitute. Be careful when donating money to her.
I totally agree. It is heartbreaking to lose a child. How could you not know your child was in your house unless you were high on drugs?
ECarter

West Jordan, UT

#5 Jan 24, 2010
anonymous wrote:
Really? Because I have known her for a very long time and can prove different. Maybe it is you who has problems in life? Someone loses everything in their life and you need to slander a name you have no clue about. And something that is remarkable, is that Tonya wouldn't be angry with you, just sad for the condition that your mind is in, and the hate you carry. Tonya has been able to take care of her family without any help from the public or their father and do it legally. And her children were raised not to display the kind of hate and spite that you do, I think that says a lot for a persons parents, don't you. And when they say something, they are not ashamed of who they are, they display their name proudly.
Anonymous

Provo, UT

#6 Jan 27, 2010
ECarter wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Because I have known her for a very long time and can prove different. Maybe it is you who has problems in life? Someone loses everything in their life and you need to slander a name you have no clue about. And something that is remarkable, is that Tonya wouldn't be angry with you, just sad for the condition that your mind is in, and the hate you carry. Tonya has been able to take care of her family without any help from the public or their father and do it legally. And her children were raised not to display the kind of hate and spite that you do, I think that says a lot for a persons parents, don't you. And when they say something, they are not ashamed of who they are, they display their name proudly.
Obviously you don't know her as well as you say you do. She and her brother were sent to prison for forging money orders for drug money.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Salt Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are Aliens Real, if so are they nice or mean? (Oct '12) Fri Old gregg 39
Anal sex with Jesus Fri Old gregg 1
The Many God's of Mormonism Fri Old gregg 7
Review: Parker Welding (May '14) May 24 Jay 21
White men! Date a woman with bi-racial kids? (May '11) May 22 A guy 117
Review: Slickrock Towing And Recovery (Nov '12) May 22 Mary Lou 36
News Who says Mormons aren't Christians? (Oct '11) May 19 tongangodz 32,099

South Salt Lake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance