Penney's Grill in Tooele County spark...

Penney's Grill in Tooele County sparkles again as oasis of nostalgia, killer sandwiches

There are 4 comments on the Salt Lake Tribune story from Aug 3, 2009, titled Penney's Grill in Tooele County sparkles again as oasis of nostalgia, killer sandwiches. In it, Salt Lake Tribune reports that:

Former Salt Lakers Laurie Ford, left, and Jeannine Farrington discuss the work of putting 12,800 pennies into the countertop of their newly renovated cafe in Tooele County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Salt Lake Tribune.

Kathy

Yorkville, IL

#1 Aug 29, 2009
My sister and I recently visited the town where we once lived, we came out this way to lay our mother to rest. On our trip we came across Penneys Grill and we just had to stop because I work for JC Penney's and I just had to check it out. We were greeted by smiling faces and the nicest poeple you ever met. Her name was Jeannine (JJ) she met us with worm heart and comfort just made us feel so welcome. As we looked around at the cute home town store and grill we just had to buy something and we also were greeted with a gift of brownies, how nice that was. It made our trip that much more memorable, I am so glad we stop by, hope to do it agian some day, since I live in Illinois I can not visit that often. Thanks for the memories!
Kathy
Sarge

Rock Island, IL

#2 Aug 29, 2009
Hey Kathy. This is a Military Forum not an entertainment forum. We don't give a $hit about you trip to Penny's Grill. You are a brain dead moron.
Nippleopolis

Montgomery, AL

#3 Sep 9, 2009
Hey Sarge, are you a retard or what? This happens to be a community forum site. Notice it is a .com and not a .mil!! Oh gee! Your right Mr. Nipple.

Kathy, I'm glad to hear you had a wonderful experience at Penny's. I too love their brownies.

Sarge, I'm so not done with you yet. Try using a little self control next time you get the urge to vomit lame $hit again.
Cokie Eddy

Gunnison, UT

#4 Sep 22, 2009
I don't see where it says it is for military use, it says Dugway and whats going on around the Proving Grounds you JERK Sargeant know-Nothing! Go read your ARMY TIMES or Stars and Stripes, leave us alone.
I happen to love Penny's and their food is good too! I especially like their California Salad or Smothered Burritos.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Salt Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
David Nail Live Concert at Sandy, Utah (Salt La... 2 hr davidlawson 2
News After convention discord, Utah GOP delegates ho... Jul 22 wormwood 2
Looking for a girl friend (May '07) Jul 21 dert 799
West Valley Gang Bangers.. (Nov '08) Jul 19 blow me 75
News Speaker to World Congress of Families: Don't la... (Oct '15) Jul 19 Bush Romney Boycott 26
Apartments that forbid pitbulls in So SLC Jun '16 ThomasA 4
News Lawmakers to consider 'grand boulevard' entranc... May '16 Cheri 1

South Salt Lake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Salt Lake Mortgages