FATAL ACCIDENT SOUTH SALT LAKE: Accid...

FATAL ACCIDENT SOUTH SALT LAKE: Accident kills man, pregnant woman ...

There are 3 comments on the Fox13Now story from Jun 24, 2010, titled FATAL ACCIDENT SOUTH SALT LAKE: Accident kills man, pregnant woman .... In it, Fox13Now reports that:

A two car accident killed one man and trapped a pregnant woman late Thursday morning in South Salt Lake.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox13Now.

breezebj

Salt Lake City, UT

#1 Jun 24, 2010
This accident happened right in front of my home. I stood outside for over an hour watching a 30-person crew try to get this woman out of her car while the man lay dead in his upside down vehicle.

Two items for thought:

1 - Don't take any second for granted as anything can happen when you least expect it and your world is changed forever.
2 - Thank God I pay the taxes I do for the awesome rescue team that assembled so fast and had the skill and the knowledge of how to take care of this horrible situation. A big "Thank You" especially goes out to the firefighters whom were working like mad, non-stop in full fire uniform in the heat trying to save this woman and her baby.
Wonderwoman

Kaysville, UT

#2 Jun 24, 2010
I loved this post! I usually stick with KSL but all the comments there were "I could get her out faster" blah blah blah. It's refreshing to see someone who is appreciative of the selfless efforts of others!
breezebj wrote:
This accident happened right in front of my home. I stood outside for over an hour watching a 30-person crew try to get this woman out of her car while the man lay dead in his upside down vehicle.
Two items for thought:
1 - Don't take any second for granted as anything can happen when you least expect it and your world is changed forever.
2 - Thank God I pay the taxes I do for the awesome rescue team that assembled so fast and had the skill and the knowledge of how to take care of this horrible situation. A big "Thank You" especially goes out to the firefighters whom were working like mad, non-stop in full fire uniform in the heat trying to save this woman and her baby.

“Stercus accidit!”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#3 Jun 25, 2010
breezebj wrote:
Two items for thought:
I loved your comment too. Very well said. So many times people don't have anything nice to say about the men and women that make a choice to help us when we are in trouble. And, they don't get paid very much...most have to take on a second and third job to make ends meet.

I know that I am getting off topic, but I just had to tell you how nice your comment is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Salt Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are Aliens Real, if so are they nice or mean? (Oct '12) Tue ray 42
News A police officer ruined their Subway business, ... Aug 14 Overgrownelf79 1
So what's going on with Paul Swenson? Aug 13 Jescrane 2
I love Utah farts Aug 11 JuicyNoodles 1
Prostitutes In Valley Fair Mall.. (Oct '08) Aug 9 Slcnaked 57
why did hamulin get excommunicated Aug 8 kim kardashian 1
why mormon missionaries have sex with married w... (Jun '12) Aug 8 Covenant6080 52

South Salt Lake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Salt Lake Mortgages